Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
Not that great
From check-in to check-out, this hotel was not a pleasant experience. They gave us the wrong room and put us on hold when we called to tell them. We had to lug our bags back downstairs to get the room straightened out. The room was old and dirty. There was a rip in the bedspread and what appeared to be dog prints on the walls. It was horrible. The staff was always way too busy to help. And the lady in the breakfast area was extremely rude to customers and closed on the dot at nine in the morning for most customers. But she did serve other customers after that time. The hotel has potential. But I will not be returning to this hotel.
Nice place on the west side of town, near Westport
Nice place to stay for cheap. It's a great place if you don't need to be right downtown, it's about a 20 minute drive.
Unique Quality: Couple of free drinks, outdoor pool, close to Westport, 20-30 minutes away from Casinos, Downtown, and Airport.
Directions: Westport Area
Popular Hotels in Saint Louis
811 Spruce St, Saint Louis
5650 Oakland Avenue, Saint Louis
Fourth & Market Sts, Saint Louis
333 Washington Avenue, Saint Louis
Explore the World
- New Linden Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa
- Econolodge Inn And Suites West Hollywood
- First Flight Inn
- Bluebeard's Beach Club and Villas
- Marriott's Shadow Ridge Villas at Palm Desert
- Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co.
- Ramada Limited Music Road
- Key Colony Beach Motel
- Domina Coral Bay Prestige
- Hotel Shanthi Residency Marathalli
- La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive
- Howard Johnson Hotel Diplomat
- Albergo Del Senato