4630 Lindell Boulevard, Saint Louis, Missouri, 63108, United States

Travelocity Tingo.com Despegar.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Worst Telephone Experience

We have never stayed here nor will we! Worst phone Customer Service. I called to book a room under a block of reserved rooms for an upcoming family wedding, my questions were answered with "uh huh, uh huh, hold on while I help this lady in front of me" followed by over 10 minutes on hold before I hung up to answer another call. When I called back 15 min later the phone was answered with a very rude, "yes". I asked if that was how she normally answered the phone and she said, " I had you on hold, you hung up and now you're calling back. I knew it was you." The lack of professionalism and extreme attitude she gave forced me to kindly say, "Thank you , I'll be taking my business elsewhere." I was shocked to say the least and will be calling the manager tomorrow. Good Luck to our family staying there in September....Marriott here I come!

• Good hotel

The hotel is overall average for the price.

The location is great for visiting sites in Forest Park. Hit the zoo in the morning, come back and rest a little, and head back to the zoo if you like. We attended a show at the Muny, and asked about the shuttle, which didn't have service into the night. Cab ride to the Muny from the hotel is just over $5, so not a big deal.

The room was clean, the bathroom we had could use a good overhaul, but it was clean as well.

We stayed three nights in a room across from the icemaker. It was a little noisy, but not too bad. Heard voices one night, but not the other two. I think it all depends on who you have staying there while you are and your attitude towards these things.

With a hospital nearby, we heard a lot of sirens and helicopters at all times. Expecially the helicopters. Again, this will just depend on what is happening while you stay here.

The pool is small, but nice. The depth starts at 3 feet, which means swimming with smaller children means that you swim, too. It is hard to find a hotel with a zero entry pool, though.

We never had a problem finding a parking space outside, under an overhang for quick entries through the back door. Never did park in the parking garage underground.

Front desk service was fine. Housekeeping was fine. Had a crib waiting for us in the room after checking in.

We ate at the restaurant, Lindell's, one night. Service was excellent, and the food was very good as well. Had beef medallions, I recommend them. Coffee service at the restaurant in the morning is good, also.

Unique Quality: Location to Forest Park and Euclid Ave. restaurants.

Directions: Forest Park

• ymike2000's Profile Photo

Best Western Inn at the Park

Located in the trendy Central West End, I'd say the best thing about the hotel is it's location.

This hotel has a 70's vibe. It could definately use some heavy renovations. It does appear rundown but it's not dirty.

This is also the home of the world's slowest elevator. If there were more than 3 floors I might still be there.

Since the other hotels in the area are very expensive, I'd recommend this one if you're on a budget. You're not going to sit around in your hotel in this neighborhood anyway!

Unique Quality: My room had a balcony overlooking the pool. There are laundry facilities. There's free parking.

There's also a restaurant on premises, but you'd be silly not to just walk to Euclid Avenue for a better meal. The people working at the desk are very knowledgable about the area and will steer you in the right direction.

Comments