Fleur De Lys Mansion

3500 Russell Blvd., Saint Louis, Missouri, 63104, United States

• LauraWest's Profile Photo

World of Comfort

My "stay" here was only on their web site!!! Visit the site, too...

Unique Quality: I have not stayed here but would LOVE to! I will be recommending it to people I know who visit St. Louis. Built in 1913, this mansion is centrally located & sounds very luxurious. Four differently, unique (smoke-free) rooms, each with a local theme, include all the amenities AND MORE. There are packages that include your own private chef, a spa treatment or a carriage ride in the nearby Victorian Tower Grove Park. You can choose as many extras as you can arrord, though they all don't seem overpriced to me. Breakfast is included.

The park across the street is the historic little Reservoir Park, with its one-of-a kind, beautiful water tower. The park still has a reservoir, now covered. You can walk up the steps and get a view at the top ( the tower is open rarely) of the reservoir.

Conveniently near a highway 44 exit & entrance. Also very near Mo. Botanical Park, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, and the fun shopping & dining area of So. Grand Avenue. also, on the city's bike route & convenient to two major city bus routes, too.

Directions: Right off So. Grand, near all the fabulous places I mentioned above! Russell Blvd. is a great street to take to Soulard Nieghborhood, too. Just drive East or take the bus. Also, there are new bicycle lanes.

More about Fleur De Lys Mansion

Top Of The Line

by TripAdvisor Member jacobs1297

We stayed at the Fleur-De-Lys Mansion for our 10th wedding anniversary and were extremely impressed with the attention to detail that Jan & David put forth. They thought of everything to make our stay memorable and enjoyable. The moment we walked in the door, we felt very comfortable and at home. I would highly recommend booking for a romantic occasion and checking into the carriage ride through Tower Grove Park. Jan & David, thanks again for helping us celebrate such an important date in our lives!

Luxury in St Louis

by TripAdvisor Member LRLiving

We had been to St Louis once before, but were not impressed. This time, we chose to stay at the Fleur-De-Lys Mansion. It made all the difference. It is a lovely historic mansion next to a magnificent park. It is in an ideal location, close to the Botanic Gardens, public transit, and a plethora of ethnic restaurants (Ethopian to American diner).

Best of all, the property itself is exquisite, a fine example of the height of luxury! The owners, Jan and Dave, have thought of everything, paying close attention to the smallest detail. They are also wise enough to sense when a couple wants to spend their evening privately. Or that others, like us, will enjoy their company, sharing a glass of wine on the back patio.

beautiful stay

by TripAdvisor Member TopekaKSLil

It was a wonderful experience. Wish I could have stayed longer...Jan, is a wonderful host and makes you feel at home. It seemed like I had known her for years. I look forward to an opportunity to go back. Beautiful bedroom!

Liliana Bernal
Topeka KS

Fall in love all over again

by TripAdvisor Member srshortes

Of all of the places on this Earth we have been, the Fleur De Lys, just two hours from our home, is by far the most luxurious. The atmosphere of the mansion is astounding, the beds envelop you like a cloud, and the flavor of each and every breakfast seduces you. Jan and Dave are very knowledgeable about the area, and full of suggestions about the areas best attractions. I truly beleive everyone should have the opportunity to stay at this wonderful mansion.

wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member kmthie

We celebrated our 20th anniversary here with dinner at a nearby restaurant and loved every minute of it. Jan and her sister were great hostesses, the room (and bedding) were wonderful and the breakfast was unbelievable. I didn't have to eat the rest of the day. We also had a champagne tray with great fruit, cheese and chocolate brought to our room which was delicious.

Anniversary Delight

by TripAdvisor Member AngusNic

We stayed in this B&B for our 3rd anniverary, and it was a wonderful experience! It was my wife's favorite B&B we have been in...the mansion is gorgeous, the bedroom was luxurious and breakfast was scrumptious. We've stayed at five star hotels and this was still our best overnight experience. It is close to the Arch, the Zoo and Museums ( a few minutes drive to all), and the hospitality was first rate. I would highly recommend it to anyone!!

Tons of Fun

by TripAdvisor Member jenengel5

We stayed here in October for our 5th Anniversary. We had a great time. Lots of fun things to do & lots of privacy. If you stay here you must go for a carriage ride to complete a romantic evening. I would recommend this place to everyone! I felt very comfortable.

Fleur-De-Lys = First Class

by TripAdvisor Member bkstg76

We stayed at the Fleur-De-Lys this past weekend and the only thing I can say is "Wow!" The bed was heavenly, the breakfast was amazing and the service was beyond 5-star - it was like staying in a very good friend's home.

The mansion itself is breathtaking and it was the perfect romantic getaway. We were treated like royalty and will be back again - but certainly not soon enough!

Jeff & Hillary

L'absolu mieux

by TripAdvisor Member Happytraveler3614

My wife and I wanted to spend our anniversary in St. Louis and do some Christmas shopping as well for a couple days. On a whim we discovered the Fleur-De-Lys "....and that has made all the difference." What a great way to spend the holidays. You will not be disappointed.

Comments