1019 Pine St, Saint Louis, Missouri, 63101, United States

Orbitz.com Priceline.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• KiKitC's Profile Photo

Majestic Stay

From the architecture in the city, it is obvious that at one time St. Louis was one of the richest cities in the nation. The Omni Majestic keeps the traditional look and feel of St. Louis hospitality. The staff was very courteous and helpful about city attractions.

Downstairs, the restaurant is decorated in early 1900 decor, with wood paneling and luxury.

Unique Quality: This may sound silly, but the bed in our room was heaven! The bed was made with a featherbed mattress pillow and a down comforter. When we slipped into bed, it was like slipping into clouds.

More about Omni Majestic Hotel

Great boutique hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member SteveMavsFan

We book via Hotwire so you never know what to expect but this hotel was great! Clean quite rooms, excellenct service and ok location. Room was much large then expected. We stay there again. Only word of warning is there is a mandatory $18/night valet parking charge! They have a guest parking lot but will tow you if your not using the valet service. The valet service however was good. Call down ask for car and by the time you hit the front door your car is there. We used Hotwire so the price + $18 was still cheaper then any other hotel around.

Good value if you're in town for Cards game

by TripAdvisor Member LostButMakinGoodTime

My family stayed at the Omni August 4th while in town for a Cardinals game. I thought that the hotel offered excellent value when compared to what other hotels in the area were charging.

The hotel is a smaller, older (but renovated) property, and that gives it a certain charm. You can walk to Busch Stadium in 10-15 minutes, and the Gateway Arch takes roughly the same amount of time. The hotel has a distinct city feel that the kids enjoyed.

The hotel offers a free continental breakfast with made to order omelettes. Valet parking was $18, but by being able to walk to the park, it was close to a wash.

I would stay at the hotel again, particularly if in town to see the Cardinals.

Best hotel of the trip

by TripAdvisor Member hcb1959

I'm just back from a whistlestop tour of Illinois and nearby big cities. Last Wednesday was St Louis day. The Omni's location was great - easy walking distance from the Ball Park for my boyfriend to catch a game, and even closer to the Arch for me to visit.
The hotel has a lovely balance of friendliness and formality. The speedy check in was conducted at desk, country house style. Our room on the 10th floor even had a (partial) view of the Arch. The bed was enormous and very comfortable. I ate alone in the bar,(along with a couple of other women also eating alone) and the food was very well priced and tasty. The bar staff checked that I always had enough water (and wine!) but were not over friendly.
I'd definitely stay at this hotel if ever in St Louis again, and will be looking for Omni hotels in any other American cities I visit.

in a different class - wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member bridgenut

Stayed here with a friend. Booked on Priceline and total cost was $60 per night for March 12th thru 18th! VERY nice hotel; large room, great furnishings,modern bathroom with nice toiletries, towels; extremely comfortable bed with high class bed-linen. Very clean. Reception area is more like someone's living room.....desk with comfortable sofas. Helpful personnel. Only slight complaint is $20 per night valet parking (no choice), but with such a great rate for hotel, was ok. Convenient location in downtown St Louis if you don't mind walking. Stayed in Crowne Plaza for next couple nights (it was nice, but not same standard and class as Omni). Would recommend.

Car broken into was not the only problem

by TripAdvisor Member jannah97

We checked into the Omni on April 13th for two nights. I made the first night's reservation through Expedia and second night with the hotel. Expedia had listed rooms were not available for the second night. When we checked in, the front desk was busy taking a personal call. Once we checked in, no one was there to take our car (mandatory valet). The front desk clerk said to just leave it running. We stood for 10 mins until the car was finally taken. The rooms are small but clean. The bed is very, very close to the room door so you hear everything that happens in the hallway. We had the room by Housekeeping so we heard a lot of activity around 8:00 AM every morning. The bathroom is the smallest thing you will ever see but very clean. When we checked in, I noticed that they only had us listed for one night. I confirmed again with the front desk clerk that we had two nights reserved. They were still confused about the second night's reservation the next day when they called our hotel room. The worst part of the trip was when the hotel called us at 6:00 AM on Sunday morning. They wanted to let us know that the police was here because someone had broken into our car! They wanted to reassure us that they had chased the person away! The door handle of the car is ruined. Luckily they didn't steal anything but we have major scratches on the dash. It is like they were trying to steal the car. We were very lucky. When we checked out, I did complain and was offered $175 off our stay. I refused to accept and they paid for the entire stay. The Front Desk Manager was very nice and understanding about everything. We didn't feel the hotel was in a bad neighborhood but we will not be staying there again. Very understaffed hotel!

Great Experience

by TripAdvisor Member JeanneTGC

I was in St. Louis for a conference and we had a selection of 20 hotels. Through a local friend's recommendation, I chose the Omni Majestic, and I'm so glad that I did!

This boutique hotel starts off in a lovely way -- a concierge desk in a small, tastefully decorated lobby is where you check in, and by the time you're done, the folks working there already know you and are making changes and accommodations for your personal tastes.

I had joined the Omni's frequent stayer program, so I was on a concierge level floor. I attended the general breakfasts over the weekend -- lovely, well above a standard continental, with great service and homemade food. The private, concierge level breakfasts were just like staying in a lovely bed & breakfast -- personal service, lovely seating in either a dining room or living room.

The room was small, but not tiny, and my bathroom had a large window with shutters in it, so I could add in natural light if I wanted to. All the amenities were excellent.

The turn down service is lovely, and adds greatly to the feeling of being pampered. I loved the large chocolate mints, as well as the special bottles of water or other drinks left for me each night.

The morning wake up beverage service is something I've never had anywhere else -- as a frequent stayer, you get a choice of a hot beverage, a cold beverage and a daily paper, delivered to your door whenever you want at no charge.

The bed was comfortable and the central air worked just fine. The free wireless internet was great and worked perfectly -- I connected faster in the Omni than I do at my home office! Anything I needed was delivered to me immediately and with a real smile.

But what really made this stay wonderful were the staff. To a person they were all charming, helpful and friendly. I can't say enough about how they turned every moment I was in the hotel into a vacation instead of work.

This was a gem of a find, and whenever I return to St. Louis, I will be staying at the Omni Majestic.

Average hotel but nothing particularly wrong with it

by TripAdvisor Member zanetti

This hotel is fairly well situated and is within walking distance of the St Louis Arch and other places of interest to visitors. The staff were all very friendly and went out of their way to help.
The hotel itself is a bit quirky and the lifts could do with a spot of maintenance - they broke down while were there. The room accommodation is nothing more than average although it was always kept clean with a prompt maid service each day. Didn't eat in the hotel but it does have a rather nice bar where they are happy to serve food.

Nice

by TripAdvisor Member DebbieSha

The hotel is what I would expect from an Omni. It is very clean and well kept. The staff was friendly. The location was OK, but I would not recommend walking around after dark. The Omni offers a shuttle (a new model Lincoln Navigator) to take you anywhere that is around 5 miles of the property. This was a nice bonus. We had them drop us off at the "Landing" and got a cab back later that night because they do stop the shuttle at 10. Overall, I would recommend this hotel. Also, be sure to sign up as an Omni "Select Guest" on their website to get perks like free morning beverages and newspaper delivered to your room.

Loved the Omni

by TripAdvisor Member goodeatswausau

We stayed here with a special $99.00 rate. The room was large, the bed was heaven itself, and the bathroom was fine. Everything very clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent. We were trying to find comic book shops (probably not a request they get very often!) and they couldn't have been more helpful. They really insisted on helping us. The check-in process was quick and painless. We loved the feel of the older hotel, reminded me of places I stayed at with my grandparents decades ago. It has a traditional, perhaps slightly old-world feel to it. Would love to stay there again!

Comments