Quality Inn Airport St. Louis

10232 Natural Bridge Rd (formerly St. Louis Airport Hotel), Saint Louis, MO 63134, United States

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Poor

Rated 12% lower than similarly priced 2 star hotels

• Worst Hotel Ever i was Robbed

BY FAR THE WORST HOTEL EVER i was ROBBED
    The Lodge Hotel and Banquets St Louis Airport
    3551 Pennridge Dr.,Bridgeton, MO 63044 Ph. # 314-298-0388

On 1/30/09 I checked into hotel for a business meeting that was being held at the Hotel on 1/31/09. I had requested a nonsmoking room. I open room and it over welmed me with the odor of smoke. I went to ask for new room. After they said their was no other rooms. They found a room on the outside where it was cold. At less it did not smell of smoke.
    In the morning i had the worst continental breakfast ever. I went to meeting. At about 5:00 pm i went to room to get my jacket, because i was going walking to get something to eat. My room was not cleaned & they had no DND signs to place on the door. When i returned about 11:00 pm my door was ajar. My two backpacks were taken along with my lap top computer. My video camera, GPS, wallet, check book, passport, keys, and a few other things were missing. And also my room still was not cleaned. I went to front desk to report. They had me report it the local police. The police mention that this was a bad hotel and was know for bad activity at it. I told him i had came for a business meeting. He made a report & left. I search around outside the hotel looking for my things. I notice many vacant rooms with junk piled in them.
    In the morning 2/1/09 i reported it to the manager Rizsyed. Also about the room not being clean. He said their is nothing he could do about it. He said he would talk to maid. I had the catch my flight. I call many time to find out what the maid had to say. The maid did not come to work for 3 days according to Rizsyed. And told the manager he had cleaned the room. I said if he would lied about the room being clean. He would lied about many other things.
    I hold a top secret clearance with the US government in which i had to take a lie detector test to get it. The manager sided with his employee.
    In final i would never risk my life or possessions and stay at DUMP like this again even for business. Their is nothing even good about this hotel. Except being close to airport & restaurant near by. OVER PRICED for DIRTY rooms!!!!
    Police Case # 09-361 City of Bridgeton, 11955 Natural Bridge Road