Super 8 Sikeston Miner Area

See Amenities

Very nice clean place

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 27, 2012

Our stay at Super 8 was wonderful. We had a flat screen tv in the room and a great working a/c in the room. There was new furniture since the last time we stayed a few years back. The staff was friendly! Breakfast was good (for continental, had some great waffles) and we had a great nights sleep. Overall a great stay! Will definitely be coming back

Unique Quality: They're located right in front of the outlet mall, right off I-55, and right next door to mcdonalds!

Directions: Exit 67 off I-55

Great place w/ a very accommodating staff

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 25, 2011

I stayed here during the Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo. It was a really nice place! Clean rooms, great staff, and a convenient location. I had trouble with the internet at first, but the desk clerk reset it for me and I didn't have any other issues! Oh! The waffles were great too! I've already made reservations for next year!

Unique Quality: It's right next to McDonald's and the I-55 & I-57 exits. Awesome staff!

Directions: Take exit 67 off of I-55 Make a left at the light then a left by McDonald's

Roach City

by written on January 17, 2008

The employees were very nice. Went to room, it was freezing cold, the bathroom never did get warm. Tried to plug in our lap top computer and sparks flew from the plug in. There was a hair in the coffee pot, and a roach in the bathroom, which we did not see until the next morning.
Told the manager and he gave us $10.00 back on the room, but we just wanted it cleaned up before the next customers came in.

Nearby Super 8 Sikeston Miner Area

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Sikeston Travel Forum

Need advice about Sikeston, Missouri? Visit the Travel Forum for Sikeston and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Sikeston hotel reviews