Stockton Hotels

Our Members Say

• ariesgirl profile photo ariesgirl
  • Reviews: 6

Stockton Lake Inn and Holiday Inn: Stockton's Best Kept Secret

Spoil yourself and relax with out over paying to stay at the higher priced places. Just 5 minutes from the boat dock, and close to the beautiful lake, you'll love the cozy rooms and great staff.

With pool, cable t.v., ice, fridge, and the cleanest rooms in town, it's worth staying in the room all day.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written April 24, 2003

• brdwtchr profile photo brdwtchr
  • Reviews: 1398

I like the paint job they did...

I like the paint job they did on our pool at the Holliday Motel, don't you? The hotel office is just beyond the pool and you can see it through the fence. The Holliday Motel and Lake Stockton Inn are so close together that it is more efficient to run both hotels from one office here. Holliday Motel is another hotel I am part owner of and I won't tell you how great it is. I have an obvious bias about how nice the rooms are. I won't tell you about all the flowers my friend Tim has planted or how his wife Karlene helped decorate the rooms. I'll try very hard not to mention the AAA rating because as an owner I can't give an honest opinion.

The hotel has picnic area out side and there is an RV park behind the hotel. Places for campers at Stockton Lake also but they don't have cable television and a swimming pool nearby. I know this sounds like an advertisement for the hotel when I mention the free coffee and air conditioning. I am proud of the hotels and I hope you will consider staying there some time.

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written October 4, 2002
Tip Photo

• brdwtchr profile photo brdwtchr
  • Reviews: 1398

Don't be surprised if you call...

Don't be surprised if you call the Lake Stockton Inn and I answer the phone. I am part owner and work there some times as manager. If I am not there ask for Tim and tell him you know me. I won't tell you how great the hotel is because I am obviously biased.
Call around and compare prices. You will find that this is one of the most reasonable priced hotels in the area. Don't just take my word for it.

In room coffee, refrigerators, kitchenettes, and boat plug ins for fishermen and boaters.

• Opinion of Price: