I-90, Exit #367

Super 8 Big Timber
Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

• johngayton's Profile Photo

Super8 At Its Best

OK the Super8 group markets itself as a motel group, but I would classify this as an hotel in that the rooms are all accessed from indoor corridors - I still haven't worked out the difference really - to my mind a motel is where you drive up to the room door.

Enough digression! This Super8 was spot-on. Reasonable sized rooms, comfortable, warm, clean, everything in working order. Receptionists who seemed genuinely happy to have your business. Internet connection totally hassle-free!!!!

Breakfast a bit basic, but complimentary and given the room rate pretty much as expected.

Yep, nothing wrong with this hotel at all, if you need a stop-over in this neck of the woods, definitely recommended.

Unique Quality: This is really a stop-over place, though it is comfortable enough to use as a base for exploring this part of Montana and the views from the front are pretty good!

The hotel itself does not have a restaurant or bar, but there is an adjacent building which hosts both, as well as a convenience store and a Conoco gas station - see shopping tip on my Montana page.

Directions: Pretty much unmissable as you exit the Interstate.

Comments