Quality Inn Ponderosa

PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

The Quality Inn

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 19, 2008

Located downtown in Great Falls, the Quality Inn was a choice for me driven mainly by the fact it's part of the Choice Hotels program and is cheaper than the Comfort Inn in the city. On the plus side, they have an underground parking garage, the room is pretty good sized, and it was very clean. The check in desk was friendly (I listened to them give a nice deal to the people in front of me who were on their honeymoon.) The cons: the lock on the window was broken, and my window opened up to a stairwell. Also, they have a rather expensive restaurant attached to the hotel, so there is no free continental breakfast. In the end, these were two minor quibbles.

There are several restaurants in walking distance of the hotel. Some of the areas were pretty desolate - not really unsafe, just lonely (which I guess could translate to unsafe.) If traveling here again by myself or sans children, I'd stay again. However, there isn't much in the area for a family that I could see (no shopping, etc.)

Nearby Quality Inn Ponderosa

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Great Falls Travel Forum

Need advice about Great Falls, Montana? Visit the Travel Forum for Great Falls and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Great Falls hotel reviews