Best Western Hamilton Inn

Magnuson Hotel Hamilton
Travelocity Booking.com Expedia.com

• johngayton's Profile Photo

Hotel or Motel?

I am still baffled as to what exactly constitutes a Hotel as opposed to a Motel here in the US and just to add to my confusion here I was staying at The Hamilton INN!

I suppose eventually someone will give me the definitive answer, but in the meantime I would describe this place as a motel: in that the rooms are outside the reception/lobby area and that you park your car outside the room door.

That said, this is an ideal mid-market place to stay in Hamilton, the rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. No problems at all with the service, easy check-in and out. Internet worked (once I had worked out that I needed a different cable which reception provided) and upon reaching our next stop off when we discovered we had left a couple of things behind, the hotel Fed-Ex'ed them on to us.

Unique Quality: OK this is all fairly basic, but all the basics spot-on and very good value for money in a town centre location. Complimentary continental breakfast is provided as is an in-room coffee maker.

Also the bail bondsman's office is just down the road!!!

Directions: Coming from North, just after Safeway on other side.

Comments