Deer Crossing Bed and Breakfast

396 Hayes Creek Road, Hamilton, Montana, 59840, United States

More about Hamilton

MESSAGE FROM A WARRIORMESSAGE FROM A WARRIOR

by the creek and it is freeby the creek and it is free

Model trains overheadModel trains overhead

THIS OLD HOUSE IS STILL KICKINGTHIS OLD HOUSE IS STILL KICKING

Travel Tips for Hamilton

Fly fishing

by EllenH

I am not a fisherwoman, do not even like fish really. But working at the restaurant for so long, I know most of the fishing guides around here and have met people from all over the United States who come here every year to fish. Most people have to bring nothing because they hire a guide, advisable because even though our river looks tame it is very dangerous if you do not know it.

HEY HAMILTON! HEY EllenH

by travelgourmet

"Home to VTer EllenH"

Hamilton may not be on everyone's destination list, but it was on mine due to two reasons. My high school buddy, with whom I lost contact with right out of high school, reunited at the 50th, yes I said 50, high school reunion. He lives with his wife in this little piece of paradise, Hamilton and so does a very active VTer, EllenH. Got to see both and had a great time with my old buddy and his wife at their fantastic home.

Ellen was busy at the "Spice of Life" restaurant, but we still had time to say hello. I also met Ellen's son as well as her husband Joe. Coming from Southern California, I was really amazed at the clean air, quiet nights, beautiful mountains, rivers, and the vistas of Hamilton. The people of Hamilton are very friendly and that doesn't hurt, either. Must return again.

Comments