Best Western Grant Creek Inn

See Also Viewed Hotels

Tags

Travel with Pets
See Amenities

Ant infested, unsanitary, horrible.

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 20, 2010

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. If you drop a crumb on the floor in the evening the next morning it is covered in ants and a trail leading into the walls. There was a sock and other people's hair in my supposed freshly made bed. The TV remote in a "sanitary cover" had finger prints and grease all over it. The breakfast I had was not even up to gas station standards. The coffee was horrible, the eggs were obviously fake, and the "clean" dishes had hardened food on every dish -clearly not washed in a good enough dishwasher. The smell of the eggs were so bad that I was gagging trying not to puke, and they had black burnt spots all over them. When walking past housekeeping I asked for a sanitary rag to wipe my TV remote and the rest of the room with; the very rude housekeeper glared at me and snapped at me with, "We don't have anything to sanitize like that, we do have comet for the bathtub if you care." I quickly ran to my room, packed up, and left hoping I didn't catch h1n1.

Unique Quality: The worst AAA rated hotel ever. A $20 a night hospice is better than this place.

Nearby Best Western Grant Creek Inn

• Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites

Missoula Travel Forum

Need advice about Missoula, Montana? Visit the Travel Forum for Missoula and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Missoula hotel reviews