Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins

Family Travel Road Trip Festivals
See Amenities

Wost ever!

by written on July 30, 2012

Do not stay here!!!! They are the rudest people in Red Lodge!! I booked our room in May 2012 for a wedding in July 2012 and when I booked I was told that I could have a upper level room with two beds near the end of the motel. When we got there I was told that our room was in the motel and not what I had been told we could have. It was for one night so I said that would be ok. When we went to our room we saw that it was right off the lobby next to the laundy room and directly across from the front desk. We went in to our room and it there was one tiny bed, the room smelled horrible and it was very loud. My husband went to the front desk to talk about this and he was treated extremely rude! We were told that no one should have told us that we could have an upper level room and the room we got is the only room we could have and if we didn' t want it, they would book it someone else because the town is full. My husband told her that we rent a cabin there for the Christamas Stroll and that we would not be doing that this year and she said fine we will sell that too. She was so extremely rude and her attitude was who cares what you think we are busy and really dont need your business. I took a picture of the view from our window and it was of piles of laundy sitting outside during a rain storm in a wheelbarrel surrouned by weeds. Do not stay here!!! No customer service at all!!!

NOT UP TO DATE

by written on July 16, 2012

Well first things first, we were never told to book our room over the phone, we were with a wedding party and were charged FULL PRICE!! spoke with many people over the phone before our stay trying to fix the price and were told it was taken care of when we got there we were told that the people who we spoke to on the phone didnt work there. SO THEY LIED TO US!!! the breakfast SUCKS!!! the waffle maker is so old it dosent make waffles, and that is the only hot food they have. the rooms when you walk in are small, the bath room was half pink, and you couldnt even see the tv from the beds but it was up on the wall so you couldnt move it.

Unique Quality: THE POOL AND HOT TUBE WAS THE ONLY GREAT THING

Don't Support This Business

by written on July 8, 2012

As a resident of Red Lodge, Montana I ask any visitors to this area to not support this business. They have withheld money from locals by terminating a pool pass program without refunding money. The new owners claim "all the locals are terrible" and that they "didn't collect any of the money" from the passes as it was the previous owners program. Seeing as they have owned the place longer than I have lived here it can't possibly be true especially since it was the current owner who charged my credit card. Please go elsewhere as there are plenty of other places in town that maintain respectful business practices.

Nearby Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins

• Kids Activities
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Red Lodge Travel Forum

Need advice about Red Lodge, Montana? Visit the Travel Forum for Red Lodge and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Red Lodge hotel reviews