Beartooth Hideaway Inn & Cabins

1223 South Broadway, Red Lodge, Montana, 59068, United States

Satisfaction Poor

• Wost ever!

Do not stay here!!!! They are the rudest people in Red Lodge!! I booked our room in May 2012 for a wedding in July 2012 and when I booked I was told that I could have a upper level room with two beds near the end of the motel. When we got there I was told that our room was in the motel and not what I had been told we could have. It was for one night so I said that would be ok. When we went to our room we saw that it was right off the lobby next to the laundy room and directly across from the front desk. We went in to our room and it there was one tiny bed, the room smelled horrible and it was very loud. My husband went to the front desk to talk about this and he was treated extremely rude! We were told that no one should have told us that we could have an upper level room and the room we got is the only room we could have and if we didn' t want it, they would book it someone else because the town is full. My husband told her that we rent a cabin there for the Christamas Stroll and that we would not be doing that this year and she said fine we will sell that too. She was so extremely rude and her attitude was who cares what you think we are busy and really dont need your business. I took a picture of the view from our window and it was of piles of laundy sitting outside during a rain storm in a wheelbarrel surrouned by weeds. Do not stay here!!! No customer service at all!!!

• NOT UP TO DATE

Well first things first, we were never told to book our room over the phone, we were with a wedding party and were charged FULL PRICE!! spoke with many people over the phone before our stay trying to fix the price and were told it was taken care of when we got there we were told that the people who we spoke to on the phone didnt work there. SO THEY LIED TO US!!! the breakfast SUCKS!!! the waffle maker is so old it dosent make waffles, and that is the only hot food they have. the rooms when you walk in are small, the bath room was half pink, and you couldnt even see the tv from the beds but it was up on the wall so you couldnt move it.

Unique Quality: THE POOL AND HOT TUBE WAS THE ONLY GREAT THING

• Don't Support This Business

As a resident of Red Lodge, Montana I ask any visitors to this area to not support this business. They have withheld money from locals by terminating a pool pass program without refunding money. The new owners claim "all the locals are terrible" and that they "didn't collect any of the money" from the passes as it was the previous owners program. Seeing as they have owned the place longer than I have lived here it can't possibly be true especially since it was the current owner who charged my credit card. Please go elsewhere as there are plenty of other places in town that maintain respectful business practices.

More about Red Lodge

(c) 2009 Maria Olson(c) 2009 Maria Olson

PlumBluePlumBlue

Crazy Creek FallsCrazy Creek Falls

A view of the highway descending from the tundraA view of the highway descending from the tundra

day spa in red lodge or nearby?

by susiemargare

hi --

i want to give my sister a gift certificate for a day spa in red lodge or nearby.

thru various searches, i have found info (tho not a website) for the body lodge day spa in red lodge. does anyone know anything about this day spa?

are there any other day spas near red lodge (realistically, within a 30-min drive)?

-- thanks -- susie margaret

Re: day spa in red lodge or nearby?

by Summer33

Hmmm I found these websites:
The cheteau rouge had a spa and pool but I didn't see one at the red lodge resort. Are you looking for a full spa like massage, etc?
I found this website:
which is a day spa in Billings,MT. I visited my friend there and I think she said the mountain is only half an hour away.
I've never been to Red Lodge but my friend ski raced there for years so I could try and ask her. Good luck!

thanks, summer33!

by susiemargare

hi, summer33 --

i will check out the websites you suggested. in the meantime, i have found another day spa in red lodge called appearance plus. do you know anything about it?

yes, i am looking for a full-day pampering experience, facial, massage, skin wrap maybe, pedicure, etc.

thanks a lot -- susie margaret

Travel Tips for Red Lodge

Red Lodge

by crmeers

"In Red Lodge"

When I was at my camp in Wyoming the closest 'actual' town was Red Lodge, Montana. This is a cute town (in my mind). It is kind of in a valley so it is cool to see the town from the top. It was probably my favorite part about the camp.
It is a touristy town, so most of the people walking the streets are most likely tourists. It is a very small town as well with only 3,000 people or so. It seems like it should me double that though, maybe people drive in from the country too though.
It is basically in the middle of nowhere though.

Comments