Best Western Crosswinds Inn

DEBBBEDB's Profile Photo

Posting Photos in Picasa

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 21, 2010

After two days at the Old Faithful Inn with no internet, I was so happy to get to this hotel that had free internet. I immediately took out my computer and started posting photos to Picasa. I also liked looking at the TV.

Unique Quality: I thought the sign in the breakfast area was really funny. I had a good breakfast, although I took a breakfast burrito and put it back because the ingredients looked nasty.

grandmaR's Profile Photo

Free Wi-Fi and Breakfast

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 20, 2010

I wanted a hotel that was right outside of the gate, that had free wi-fi (because I knew we would not have it while staying at the Old Faithful Inn) and that had free breakfast. This hotel had those things. Originally I had thought that I might want to be picked up at the airport, but since I rented a car, I did not need that service. Also originally I had a reservation for two nights, but since the airline decided not to fly to West Yellowstone until the 10th, I had to change my reservation for the 9th. The reservation or the 9th on Wednesday was much cheaper than the remaining one on the weekend.

My grandson watched the TV, but we didn't use microwave and refrigerator, nor did we use the indoor heated pool and spa.

When we left the park, we checked in and then went immediately to reading email (me) and posting photos (my grandson). They gave us a map with restaurants listed on it. So we went out to dinner and then came back and did more picture uploading and email.

Unique Quality: We had breakfast about 7:30. There were hot breakfast biscuits and burritos, cold cereal, and various pastries and beverages. We left the motel about 9 to get gas in the car and go to the airport.

Nearby Best Western Crosswinds Inn

Best Western Crosswinds Inn

• Best Western West Yellowstone
  • West Yellowstone Best Western
  • Best Western Cross-winds Motor Hotel West Yellowstone

Address: 201 Firehole, PO Box 340, West Yellowstone, Montana, 59758, United States

10 Photos of Best Western Crosswinds Inn

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

West Yellowstone Travel Forum

Need advice about West Yellowstone, Montana? Visit the Travel Forum for West Yellowstone and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest West Yellowstone hotel reviews