North Platte Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 3011
HOSPITALITY INN: GREAT FAMILY OWNED MOTEL
Saturday, October 3, 2009
I loved this place.
After a long day driving through Nebraska, I checked out my Motel Coupon Book for a nice town to stay and picked North Platte and the HOSPITALITY INN. The price was right ($32.99 1-2 persons) and it offered so many amenities,
I honestly didn't expect much for the price, but I was so impressed, from the moment I walked into the Lobby. I asked the young man at the desk, how much it would be for the night (Saturday night) for two seniors and he quoted me the price of $42.99. I mentioned that I had a coupon book, but it did state in the coupon that the $32.99 was only valid Sunday through Thursday. Right away, he said that he would honour the coupon. Wow!
They offered so many amenities:
Free Deluxe Breakfast
24-hour free Hot Beverages (hot chocolate) and popcorn
Free local calls
Satellite TV with HBO/ESPN
Parking right in front of your door
Microwave - Mini Fridge
Guest Computer (high-speed internet) in the computer room - WOW!
Breakfast was amazing:
Coffee, Tea, Orange juice & Apple juice
Hot and Cold Cereal
Waffle Maker / Syrup
I picked up my Motel Coupon Guide at the Nebraska Welcome Center and they are also available at State Rest Areas.
- Reviews: 2608
Cody Park Campground: Camping Near the Center of it All
There are at least 8 public and private campgrounds in and near North Platte. I chose Cody Park because of it's central location and low price of only $5.00 per night for a camping space.
Unique Quality: The campground, owned and operated by Lincoln County, is right on the banks of the beautiful North Platte River, and within easy walking distance of the many attractions and activities of Cody Park. The campground is advertised by the county as "bare bones" camping. There are no electrical hookups, however the campground provides bathrooms with modern flush toilets, clean drinking water, shaded grassy sites, and paved parking pads. On the Thursday night which I stayed there in mid-July, there were only two other campsites occupied.
The campsite is fairly close to a highway, but the traffic noises were not a problem for me, then of course I was dog tired and I am a little hard of hearing.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in North Platte
2600 Eagles Wings Place, North Platte
602 East 4th Street, North Platte
319 W South River Rd, North Platte
Explore the World
- Coral Residence Tower-Fujairah
- James Bay Inn-B.C.
- The Inn At Otter Crest
- Vagabond Inn Point Loma
- Oakwood Arlington
- Four Seasons Canary Wharf
- Hotel Elysee
- Bridge Guest House
- Albion House
- Auberge Chez Jean
- Hotel Le Sultan
- Sandbridge Dunes
- Himeji Castle Grandvrio Hotel
- Azadi Grand
- North Platte: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- North Platte: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- North Platte: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- North Platte: Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
Latest North Platte hotel reviews
- North Platte: Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- North Platte: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- North Platte: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- North Platte: La Quinta Official Site
- LQ.com Southwestern ambience, top notch service. Book direct for best rates.