130 N 30TH RD HWY 2 AND HWY 50, Syracuse, NE 68446

Sleep Inn & Suites
Booking.com Travelocity CheapTickets.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Manager was a nightmare

I had previously wrote a review and it was removed, so I am writing my review again. We stayed at this hotel over the summer and the manager "Darcy" was something else. She was flirting with my husband right in front of me, and when I finally said something, she threatened to throw me out and not refund my money! She was this nasty little white trash troll, and you could totally tell she is a tweaker on her spare time. Then she had the nerve to call he husband in to stand at the front desk with his arms crossed as if to threaten us, and all it did was confirm that she was indeed white trash. This woman has some serious mental issues! We will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

• Management at this hotel is a joke!

I made my reservation over the phone with "the manager" and the woman I made my reservation with has some serious issues. She obviously had better things to do than take my reservation, she was abrupt and acted as if I was irritating her, and when I asked to speak with the manager, she informed me that she was the manager in a "hah! Deal with it" tone of voice. She was entirely unprofessional, so then I asked who was her manager and she boastfully informed me that "her best friend" was her manager. I have no recourse but to write a review for these two idiots. Stay away from this place. The hotel it's self was really nice and the staff that checked me in was really nice, my only issue is with the ding-bat management.

• Management at this hotel is a joke!

Comments