Boulder Inn And Suites

See Amenities

Exciting yet quiet

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 22, 2012

I loved this hotel because it was walking distant from all the exciting places to see in boulder city. I'm a tiny little Irish girl so I tend to like the fact that they have an onsite lounge to hang out in lol :) The rooms were perfect size and the beds were extremely comfy. I got to relax at the pool and Jacuzzi without any disturbances, all in all, it was a wonderful place to stay, and would recommend EVERYONE to stay here!

Unique Quality: Awesome pool and jacuzzi. Had a great bar, and even had a game room with a pool table, and old school arcade games! Still a kid at heart what can I say:)

Directions: Main Highway in center of town!

Lovely little Place

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 22, 2008

I was browsing through the internet to look for nice hotels to stay at while I was visiting family in Boulder City. I saw this place, and was in shock, I had never stayed in A suite like the ones advertised here. When I arrived at Boulder Inn & Suites, I actually stayed in the Asian Suite, i just called it the red room lol/ Well this room was HUGE, and so gorgous. It had a jazuzzi in the room, so I didnt have to be bothered, and it was so relaxing.
They even served me biscuits and gravy, with omelettes in the morning, in the lobby.
The girl at the front desk was also very polite, and made my two night stay there very welcoming.
I would tell EVERYONE to go here.

Unique Quality: In room jacuzzi's
indoor pool and spa
HUGE SUITES
hot breakfast
FRIENDLY STAFF!!!!!!!!

Directions: RIGHT IN DOWNTOWN AREA OF BOULDER CITY, U CAN'T MISS IT, ITS THE BIGGGGEST HOTEL IN BOULDER CITY

nicest staff by a dam site

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 3, 2006

my opinion of this hotel is very high! the staff was there at our every beck and call since there is someone at the front desk 24 hours..The neighborhood is very peaceful so if you don't want to be bothered you won't be. The staff was very polite and courteous! They do wake up calls for anytime you want to be woken up even if its 2 in the afternoon! Staying here was the best nights sleep ive had in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd i do mean ages! I would definately recomend this hotel to everyone not only is it the beiggest hotel in boulder city, but i love all the staff!!

Unique Quality: They have a 24 hour heated pool and spa, and a continenal breakfast every morning from 6-9, and free coffee 24 hours! they have free wireless access in the lobby! They also have a lounge on premises, which really comes in handy if you want to drink all night your room is only a few steps away... yippe!!!!! they also have fantasy theme suites, they are a bit more expensive then the standard rooms but welll worth it! They have 10 different ones including an asian suite, a castle suite, a cave suite, a genies bottle suite, a victorian suite, a hollywood suite, a rainforest suite, a jungle suite, a mount-olympus suite, and a flashback suite! I prefer the cave suite!!!!! all of the suites have jacuzzi's in them and the hollywood suite has a heart shaped jacuzzi, which is really cool!!!! I would recomend this hotel for anytime you are in nevada!

Nearby Boulder Inn And Suites

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Boulder City Travel Forum

Need advice about Boulder City, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Boulder City and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Boulder City hotel reviews