4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

More about M Resort Spa Casino

M - Magnificent

by TripAdvisor Member jbellka

My husband and I arrived to M resort at 2am after a long and tiring flight from New York. The staff couldn't be nicer and helped us to our 10th floor room with a magnificent view of the strip. The room was amazing and spacious, the decor is slick and modern, the bathroom is luxurious and the view is to die for. There has never been a hotel room where I would be as comfortable.
The dining is at its best, whether you choose "Studio B" buffet or "32" beer paradise, the food and service is superb. The deserts and espresso at the "Studio B" kept me captive during our stay at the resort. The gaming was fun and the I"M"agine rewards are a help.
The shuttle service is an easy way to get on the strip. Making the reservation for a Grand Canyon tour was very easy and the the hotel staff even made sure we'd get an early morning wake-up call and that we'd have a taxi waiting for us.
Room Service was great and the room was cleaned daily, sometimes even twice a day
Upon check-out it happened that there was no taxi available, so the Hotel had the house car take us to the airport to ensure that we wouldn't miss our flight.
Overall it is a carefree, luxurious and fun stay at the M resort. I wold recommend it to everyone as the #1 Las Vegas destination

Asthma or suffer from allergies stay away!

by TripAdvisor Member mou2

If you have asthma or suffer from allergies stay away from this place. As you walk in there is a smell that maybe pleasing to many people, but can be a major problem for some. I was booked into the M Resort, but was unable to stay. I only got as far as the lobby. The strong smell in the air that is pumped into the air conditioning was making it very hard to breath. I try a different entrance, but that are too had the smell. In talking to the staff, I was told that the smell is in the whole resort. The staff at the M Resort helped me outside and was very helpful in trying to find another place for me to stay. They understood, as this was not the first time this has happen. People like me are the few and most people would not be bothered, but I feel that there needs to be some kind of warning.

Most stunning hotel I've been to.

by TripAdvisor Member joegregs

I'm staying at the M Resort at the moment and I must say the hotel is amazing, the rooms are stunning I would class as a five star even though it is only rated as a four star. The bathrooms are a sight to behold, everything you could possibly need is there.
It is a way from the strip but if you hire a car no problem and they do have complimentary buses to the strip and airport and I found the hotel very easy to find, the distant is worth the immaculate hotel. I can't rate the casino as I don't gamble but it looks impressive enough.

Trendy hotel that is also a relative bargain

by TripAdvisor Member Rock_of_Boston

My wife and I recently spent a getaway night at the new M Resort in Henderson. The M is actually 9 miles south of Mandalay Bay on Las Vegas Boulevard. Anyone staying here should be aware just how “off Strip” this is and is not really a feasible stay unless one has a car or plans to stay on property. We received a very good deal on this property on TravelZoo ($50 for the room plus a $25 resort fee). We enjoyed our stay and have the following observations:

-The property is stylish and clean, with a sleek, modern look to it.

-The rooms are outstanding, especially the bathrooms, which include a nice bench in the shower to sit on and a great bath tub. The rooms have a modern “nouveau” look to them, similar to The Hotel at Mandalay Bay for those who are frequent Vegas travelers.

-Service was spotty with the front desk people incorrectly telling my wife that the pool was not heated and that a breakfast buffet would be included with player card registration (it wasn’t). However, my wife and I were both impressed with how nice everyone at the resort was. People seemed to really enjoy working there.

-The pool area was fantastic with a sleek looking double pool (two pools sharing a common wall) and two very large jacuzzi’s. The staff were attentive. My only issue with the pool was that it is no more than 4’ deep in any spot, so anytime you stood up straight your shoulders were out of the water. Clearly, no diving in is allowed.

-Dining: the food at the resort was great. In fact, it was so good (and coupons to locals so prevalent) that we were unable to get into a restaurant without a reservation before 8:30pm. My wife also felt the desk could have warned on this. Getting reservations for restaurants are strongly recommended. The buffet here is one of the best I have every had (and I live in Vegas). The hummus and other Greek food was a highlight.

-There are also many interesting looking bars, most notably a wine bar – “The Hostile Grape” – that sells you an electronic payment card that one can use to sample a multitude of wines that are placed around the room. It looked very cool. There is also a beer bar that states it has the coldest beer in town; it had many choices but was a “normal bar” in that there was no theming (like many breweries or Irish Pubs might have).

-Overall, I would say the M Resort is a great choice for those willing to stay off Strip and if they can get a reasonable deal on the room rate. I would try to get a room for $100-125 or less, reminding that there is the $25 mandatory resort fee that will be added to the bill.

Hidden Gem

by TripAdvisor Member snowlover18

As a local I can certainly have my pick of resorts to retreat to for the weekend. 10 years in this city and this is by far my favorite place. It is easily accessible and there is plenty of parking available. I have stayed at almost all hotels on and off the strip and at most others it is a 15 minute hike toyour room even if you valet park! Not here. Rooms are easily accessible and beautiful, a lot larger than expected. Tastefully decorated with a separate walk in shower and a separate giant tub where you can watch TV on the inlaid TV in the mirror.

The staff is extremely helpful and proud of the workplace, the casino is huge, the restaurants fantastic. I highly recommend the italian restaurant, Marinellis, it beats all restaurants on the strip by price and quality. There is no celebrity chef but the quality is the same or better and there is no additional $40 added to your steak because of a celebrity name on the marque!

the pool looks fantastic, it ws very windy this weekend so i did not go in the water. I can not rave enough about this place, everything from the rstaurant on the top floor overlooking the enrtire valley to the undergroup wine cellar "hostile grape" there is noting like it in town!

i would recommend this to anyone no matter what they were looking for, you can access allt he features without walking through the casino if you are not into the gambling or are traveling with children.

A"M"AZING

by TripAdvisor Member Allison1967

My 10 year old son posted a previous review. As you can see we were all very happy with our stay last Wednesday and Thursday. We travel to Las Vegas at least twice a year and decided to try something different this time. We got a great rate ($54.00 + resort fee). The rooms are large and modern (the beds are very comfortable). The service is similar to the Four Seasons. The pool is beautiful and wasn't crowded. There are plenty of chairs, sofas and two big hot tubs. The restaurants are good and reasonable (we only ate at the cafe and buffet). The casino isn't smokey and it's light. The self-serve soft drinks are a nice touch for people who don't drink alcohol. The hotel was quiet (no partiers), which is what we wanted. We went to the strip a couple of times and were glad to come back. My boys just wished there was an arcade. If you're looking for relaxation at a beautiful hotel with great service and good food, this is the place for you. We'll be back.

Great Location away from the Strip

by TripAdvisor Member beetraveller40

Scheduled shuttle to/from Vegas airport free of charge - just tip the driver! They even offer a free small bottle of water which is great with that Vegas heat.
Check-in process was easy and fast. The room with 2 queen bed was very spacious. The bathroom is the bomb with soaking tub and tv in the mirror. Loved the bose sound system, flat screen tv and internet access to use my computer. Some might complain about the $25 resort fee but that includ internet, turn down service, bottles of water, newspaper and access to the gym and steam room. The gym and spa are really nice if you have the time. Never saw anyone at the pool as it was very windy. We did eat at the deli, it was okay. Really like breakfast at the Red Cup, try the crepes! Also had some brew at 32 degrees. Everywhere we went there was always somone around that worked there asking if we were enjoying our stay. They seem to have the resort well staffed. We didn't have time to check it out but heard lots of good things about the Grape Cellar. Also there is a scheduled shuttle to the Strip, drops you off at the Fashion Mall which is just north of Treasure Island. I don't gamble so I can't say much about the casino, though the "non-smoking" area was laughable. Nice touch was free self serve soda fountain while at the slots. And don't forget the business center near the spa where you can print up your boarding passes for free!

Best in Vegas by FAR

by TripAdvisor Member harrahs

This place, is hip, trendy, cool and my new favorite in Vegas, like other reviewers have said, it's 9 miles south of the strip, but if you can swing a strip view, it pays off. Upon check in, we were greeted with a smile and asked for and received the strip view, we had room 12107, it was gorgeous, the typical new Las Vegas style hotel room, good size, nearly every modern amenitiy available to man today and floor to celing wall to wall windows with jaw dropping views. The bathroom was also of good size with a glass wall in front of the tub that allows you to look out of your window if you choose. The casino wasn't to big and wasn't to small, perfect size, great games and sign up for the players club. Their pool deck is immense, but the pools are sort of small, no problem though. Overall, I'll absolutley be returning to the M in the future, who needs the strip when you've got the M! In my opinion.

Come and be underwhelmed..

by TripAdvisor Member spanglerLasVegas

The definition of "Resort" gets stretched to new limits by the owners of "M".
It's just another hotel casino with a spa and pool...oh, and just in case you didn't realize you're at a reosrt, they remind you by adding a $27.50 per day mandatory "resort-fee" to cover things like shuttle to the strip and use of the fitness room. Whether you use them or not, you pay the charge (Mr. M...if you're going to make it mandatory, then just add it to the room rate. forcing me to pay for something I didn't use is insulting).
Service at the coffee shop was awful...five or six bus people standing around talking to each other, with not a waiter in sight. We left after a half hour of not being served anything more than a single glass of ice teac with no ice. When we left, we walked out unchallenged, with no apparent concern on thep art of the staff.]
The catered meal we had that night at an on property banquet was weak at best...and the highly touted buffet wasn't anything special (they didn't have tomato juice...is that really a lot to ask for?!)
M is a metaphor for Las Vegas...shiny and glittery, but not much beyond that. It's no differenct from any of the otherr so-called "resorts" that have opened here under the Stations name.....
Also, the rooms were noisy. I could hear every sneeze, blush and God knows what from nearby rooms.

very nice

by TripAdvisor Member Partyposie

the m is the best hotel I've ever stayed at the rooms are awesome and theirs a tv in the mirror and you put your key in a slot to make the lights run, and over all it was the best ever

TWINKLING VILLAGE LIGHTSTWINKLING VILLAGE LIGHTS