111 Country Club Drive, Incline Village, Nevada, 89451, United States

Expedia.com Booking.com Tingo.com

Costs 87% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• giampiero6's Profile Photo

Pretty Nice Place, Shame About the Slot Machines

This was a pretty nice hotel not far from the lake on Country Club drive in Incline Village. I love the lake and the forest around, but I find it very weird to have a cheesy casino packed with slots not far off the lobby of a hotel that tries to style itself like a grand Sierra lodge. The lodge decor was quite nice, and the room was spacious, comfortable and nice, though I felt like it was just a tiny bit more tired that it might have been. All in all, a nice hotel, in a great setting, though more standard and commercial than I would usually opt for. The casino with all its attendant vibe is not really what I'm after when I'm in the mountains. Probably would not have chose this spot except that it was the base camp for a wedding that I attended. If you can get a good deal go for. I was not thrilled with the $21.00 resort tax.

Unique Quality: Beautiful settting, a nice pool area, and spacious room. The negatives for me were the casino not far from the lobby and the

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Incline's high end destination

We didn't stay here, but treated ourselves to the spa and amenities. The Hyatt is a resort destination in and of itself, complete with a casino, one of the best restaurants in Tahoe and a fabulous spa. Rooms are expensive here and the hotel seemed pretty standard if you take away the scenery and the amenities.

The spa was a worthwhile destination and a great place to warm up and unwind after a day of outdoor winter activities. The heated pool and the jacuzzis were heavenly too and a great way to ward off the winter chill. Until you have to get out, that is!

• spartan's Profile Photo

Pull the slot machines

Now mind you, we didn't stay here, it was just a bit out of our price range, but we sure did gamble here.

More about Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa And Casino

Very Nice Birthday Lunch at the Lone Eagle Grille

by orcoastgirl about The Lone Eagle Grille, the Hyatt, Incline Village

We loved the ambiance at the Lone Eagle Grille, it is located at the Hyatt hotel in Incline Village. While we waited for our table, we enjoyed the views out in the back of the property and lingered by the fire pits. I had the ahi entree which was very good with a glass of Sparkling wine. After lunch I went down to the beach to relax on the lounge chair and the waitress brought down a slice of boysenberry cheesecake with a candle on it for my birthday.

A very nice touch in a lovely setting. Ahi tune entree, boysenberry cheesecake

An oasis on the lake

by TripAdvisor Member sloopiek

This hotel was our last stop in a two week loop from California thru Oregon to Yellowstone then home to California this summer. I wanted to make the grand finale of our vacation memorable, so I looked on the internet for lakeside lodging back in Feb./March; I checked a few places at south shore Tahoe that were in the $130 range, but wanted to find something more special. I ended up booking a Priceline room for $120/night at Incline Village which turned out to be the Hyatt. My brother and his family also stayed at the hotel the same weekend, also booked via Priceline for about the same money, and he got a room in the new wing by the pool...it was a larger room but only had a king sized bed and a rollaway (we had two doubles).
This hotel has been around for about 30 years, the last 20 or so as a Hyatt. Last year Hyatt completed a major renovation which converted this property to a top of the line property. Although it is very small by Nevada/Vegas standards, it still provides all of the luxury amenities you would want at a resort destination.
Our room had no great view despite being on a higher floor in the main building. The room itself was standard size but very nicely appointed. The hotel elevator accessed a lower lobby area which led directly to the pool, where we spent a good portion of our two day stay. Although very crowded, the guests were mostly mellow and the pool attendants and waitresses were very attentive. In the evening, the pool area was very quiet but the weather was perfect for an evening swim. The granite and wood architecture around the pool, the towering pine trees, and the soft music piped in made for a very relaxing evening.
I visited the casino and pretty much broke even in three hours of gaming, which is good (for me). The staff in the casino was very friendly, as were the hotel employees.
We ate only one meal at the hotel, and that was the weekend buffet breakfast, which was excellent (if a bit pricey).
I doubt if I would pay the rack rate for this property, but I would definitely pay the Priceline rate again. We had a great weekend at the Hyatt Lake Tahoe/Incline Village.

Summer fun in the Tahoe sun

by TripAdvisor Member rocknty

Just got back from a long weekend at the recently renovated Hyatt on the north shore. We were here before the rennovations and there is no comparison. Its up to the Hyatt resort standards that we have come to expect.

My wife and 4yo son stayed in the new Stillwater wing in a patio room. Try and get into this wing in a balcony or patio room.

The room was nicely appointed with a larger than average bathroom that was all marble and stone. Out the sliding door was a little patio with chairs and table. Beyond that a short walk away was the new pool terrace.

The pool is heavenly, with two hot tubs. One for adults and one for families. There is also a kids pool for our son.

We also spent time on the amazing sand beach by the lake. Get there early for an umbrella as they run out on weekends when the beach is crowded. Tahoe water is clear and silky. They have a swiming area roped off and while cool the lake water is amazing. Nothing beats swiming here after baking in the mountain sun.

They have a bar on the end of a pier where the boating set congregates every evening.

Renting a boat is definately reccomended if you have the bucks and the skills. They have a full marina and all new boats. These also need to be reserved in advance of your stay. You can take them across the lake to a variety of destinations.

We used the spa and found it to be world class. All new facilities that are stunning. Even if you don't get a massage go see the facilties by taking a steam.

We checked our son into the Camp Hyatt and he loved it. They had several teen girls who took them down to the beach and they got to make smores.

We used the time to go to the Lone Eagle Grill, the hotels high end resturant. Food was just ok and pricey. The lobster bisque was half corn starch...we sent it back. My prime new york steak wasn't a very good cut of meat. I should have had the lamb which was of generous portion and delcious. Best item was the mashed potatoes. Wine steward was great and payed more attention to us than our waitress. We had a nice time but this resturant could use some attention to bring it up to the level of the hotel and spa.

The casino and bars are small and lodge like but just fine. There was plenty of action and live music on Friday night. They seem to get going late (>10pm) and the young local crowd comes to see bands that have dance music. This town has more than its share of buff men and women and they drink like fish. Seemed to us like a singles paradise.

In summary we loved staying here and will definately be back. The weather and beauty of Tahoe in the summer can't be beat. If you want to get out of the fog of the bay area and into some gorgeous summer sun come here in July and August. Bring your sun tan lotion!

Nice hotel

by TripAdvisor Member giantsfan2

The rooms are nicely furnished, quiet, and comfortable. The casino is small but adequate. The pool is large and nice. It is a bit of a drive from many other Tahoe attractions, though, such as the main ski areas.

Unfortunate Experience

This is a 3-star hotel, at best. Our room was not available until three hours after the check-in time. At that time, we were told we would have to move to another room the next day. (We had booked four nights.) We were ready to move at 1:00 p.m. the next day, which was the time requested by the hotel. We did not get our second night's room until 4:00 p.m. Dirty towels, dishes and garbage were by the front door of the four-unit "cottage" until dinnertime each day, in spite of my calling room service and housekeeping twice each day. Management has offered some kind of compensation, which I have not yet received. It was a very unfortunate experience, which is too bad because the site of the "cottages" and restaurant is beautiful.

Goodtimes had by all

The Hyatt Regency offers a variety of activities that can keep adults and kids busy for however long you are staying. The fun activities that are available for the kids are hiking, biking, horseback riding, water skiing, jet skiing, sea doing, tubing, swimming, and some local day camps. There are four pools to pick from on the property. The adult activities are even more of a wide variety of fun. There are as follows, a casino, bars, four restaurants just on the property, all of the boating activities, horseback riding, biking, hiking, and a bar on the end of the boating dock. There are 4 places to eat on the premises for all your casual or fancy moods. There are 5 main bars so you can have your pick of what area of the resort you would like to be at. There are various lodging amenities that are provided at the Hyatt Regency. You can stay in a regular hotel room, suite, a condo, or a timeshare. The different rooms all offer a unique feel of the resort. Therefore if you are single, a couple, or are bringing a family around you can always feel like there is something for everybody.

Very nice.

There aren't many hotels in this area, but this one was ok. The rooms and the hotel are about OK, but the location was great. The casino is a bit old fashioned but it serves its purpose. I do recommend it.

BEAUTIFUL - Will be back for sure!

Booked the room through Priceline for $75.00 per night; checked the Hyatt web site and they wanted $240.00 per night - what a deal! My room had just been renovated and everything was fantastic! I was treated like the King of the World even though I got my room for a paupers price. The food was excellent and the bartenders in "Cutthroats Saloon" were great! The casino was beautiful - not a traditional neon glam scene but very woodsy and laid back. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again, even if I have to pay full price for the room! AAA++++++

Comments