Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa And Casino

giampiero6's Profile Photo

Pretty Nice Place, Shame About the Slot Machines

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 20, 2011

This was a pretty nice hotel not far from the lake on Country Club drive in Incline Village. I love the lake and the forest around, but I find it very weird to have a cheesy casino packed with slots not far off the lobby of a hotel that tries to style itself like a grand Sierra lodge. The lodge decor was quite nice, and the room was spacious, comfortable and nice, though I felt like it was just a tiny bit more tired that it might have been. All in all, a nice hotel, in a great setting, though more standard and commercial than I would usually opt for. The casino with all its attendant vibe is not really what I'm after when I'm in the mountains. Probably would not have chose this spot except that it was the base camp for a wedding that I attended. If you can get a good deal go for. I was not thrilled with the $21.00 resort tax.

Unique Quality: Beautiful settting, a nice pool area, and spacious room. The negatives for me were the casino not far from the lobby and the

goingsolo's Profile Photo

Incline's high end destination

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 27, 2006

We didn't stay here, but treated ourselves to the spa and amenities. The Hyatt is a resort destination in and of itself, complete with a casino, one of the best restaurants in Tahoe and a fabulous spa. Rooms are expensive here and the hotel seemed pretty standard if you take away the scenery and the amenities.

The spa was a worthwhile destination and a great place to warm up and unwind after a day of outdoor winter activities. The heated pool and the jacuzzis were heavenly too and a great way to ward off the winter chill. Until you have to get out, that is!

spartan's Profile Photo

Pull the slot machines

by written on August 24, 2002

Now mind you, we didn't stay here, it was just a bit out of our price range, but we sure did gamble here.

Nearby Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa And Casino

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Incline Village Travel Forum

Need advice about Incline Village, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Incline Village and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Incline Village