Aria Hotel and Casino

GIPA's Profile Photo

Don't miss the buffet!

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 30, 2013

I took a walk there , and had lunch at the buffet , called "the banquet".
I strongly recommend that , absolutely delicious. Mexican food , barbecues , salads and desserts.
The lamb was my favourites.
Check out the prices , because it suffer huge variations , depending on the day of the week , or special occasions.

AriK33's Profile Photo

Terrible unprofessional and rude service;

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 6, 2012

Terrible stay due to completely unprofessional service by the staff. Definitely not 5 star/diamond service. Front desk staff are unprofessional, rude, and dishonest. Check-in was bumpy. The rude front desk clerk sneakily checked me in to a downgraded suite (about $100 a night lesser in value) and was offended when I asked him to check me into my correct suite that I had paid for. In response to this I was rudely told that my room will not be ready for an hour or two and that I would be contacted when it was ready. Four and a half hours later there was no message/call. I again returned to the front desk where a different clerk was equally rude, offered the snidest apology in the history of hospitality and informed me the room was already ready. Why the long wait? Why no response? Why the downgraded suite? Why the rudeness? Why the dishonesty? Why the arrogance? I have never been treated so poorly at a hotel in any part of the world. I changed my travel plans and checked out. On calling the front desk to organise this the phone rang for over 5 minutes (picture posted) without any answer so I gave up. Check-out involved a 40minute wait in line. On the positive, the long line aside the concierge I dealt with was amazing and the suite (Cityview Corner Suite) was very nice. However, being treated like cattle is never part of my holiday plans. If you want to be treated like a human being go somewhere else like the Mandarin Oriental on the other side of City Center.

Unique Quality: Uniquely terrible front desk

joiwatani's Profile Photo

The Aria Hotel has the best shopping mall!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 3, 2011

We did not stay here but we will next time we go to Las Vegas as we are trying to experience staying at one hotel to another.

This is a new hotel that just sprouted in Las Vegas. When we were here last time, they were just building it and this time, August 2011, we were able to see and tour around the hotel.

It is a very nice hotel. As you go inside the hotel, there are sculptors at the entrance and an inviting waterfall. It is very beautiful and very modern in style.

The hotel has many modern art on display outside the hotel and also at the lobby. "The architecture of the hotel alone is very unique and ultra-modern.

Unique Quality: The hotel is home to many award-winning restaurants like the Beso owned by actress Eva Langoria. This restaurant was one of the best in Las Vegas!

The hotel also is the home of expensive stores like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Tiffany, etc. It's an absolute shopping destination for the rich and those who have no problems in spending their money!

PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

Aria

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 22, 2010

I spent a couple of nights at Aria in 2010 for a conference. I checked in during the middle of the week - the check-in line was a little slower than I would expect for a Wednesday morning. Once I got to the front, I left them my cell #, as there were no rooms available, and they said they would text when one came up. About an hour later, I was walking into my room. The halls are a little on the dark side, as are the rooms, with a lot of the decor done in browns. What was spectacular was that everything in the room was connected, and could be controlled by the TV remote. I could turn on lights, change the drapes, and of course work the TV. You can set your alarm to have the TV go on, shades open, lights go on, etc! The room, being new, was clean and comfortable. The resort has almost everything you could ask for - plenty of onsite dining, a shopping mall next door, and a spacious casino (although the table limits didn't seem to drop below $10) You can catch a tram or walk indoors to the Monte Carlo, and the tram also gets you back to Bellagio. Rates have generally been in the $130 range for weekdays, which is low for such a high quality property. The pool area was open, but since it was November, I didn't go in. All in all, a great stay!

crazygal59's Profile Photo

City within a city.

by written on April 24, 2010

We have not stayed at this hotel yet, but are considering it for our next trip. It is very different from anything else in Vegas. All hard surfaces, marble ,wood, stone and glass. It is the most modern looking hotel I've seen in this city and I'm not sure if I would get tired of it quickly or not. I thought however to post some photos for everyone just so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Heatonkbrewer's Profile Photo
Heatonkbrewer Mar 26, 2013 at 7:00 AM

I stayed at Aria for a work conference and really enjoyed the experience. The cleanliness, variety of restaurants, shops, activities, the 'stacked' layout vs. the 'sprawling' layout that is typical of Las Vegas hotes were all pleasant features. The only negative part of my experience was that the check in process was very slow. I waited almost 45 minutes to check in.

Nearby Aria Hotel and Casino

• Casino
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Las Vegas Travel Forum

Need advice about Las Vegas, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Las Vegas and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Las Vegas hotel reviews