Artisan Hotel And Spa

Satisfaction Poor

Rated 12% lower than similarly priced 3.5 star hotels

• StarshaB's Profile Photo

BEWARE!!!!!!

Ok, I usually don't like to trash a hotel but if you had the stay we did you would understand my frustration.
    First of all we had a Complimentary breakfast (which was great) but we made the mistake of ordering coffee, it was $5 for a cup of coffee!!! Usually that wouldn't bother me but the coffee was DISGUSTING..cold..stale etc, and none of us drank more than a few sips!! When we spoke to the manager about it he basically said "I DON'T CARE, WE HAVE TO MAKE MONEY" I was in shock at the lack of compassion sarcasm and rudeness. Considering we are staying at a hotel that is worse than Circus Circus you would think they would be more accommodating so they can keep the few guests they have.

Then while my friend is taking a shower the ceiling starts leaking, and not just water but some brown stuff. We called downstairs and they had someone up immediately who told us that there were two guests upstairs taking a shower together!! You could imagine our disgust! We called downstairs bc we wanted another room they told us "NO, WE ARE BOOKED" but the funny thing is there were 5 rooms on our floor that were empty our entire stay! The maintenance man fixed the leak but not before I saw MOLD!!!!! Normally I would have ran out the room and never turned back, but my friends reminded me that if they weren't gonna give us our $5 back for our disgusting coffee, did I think they would give us money back for our stay??

The pool was nice but I would compare it to an apartment pool. Cabanas were first come first serve on Friday which was nice.

Our room key hardly ever worked which caused us to have to go downstairs multiple times

There is no ice machine so again you have to go down to the bar to get ice

Drinks were pretty expensive. Don't get me wrong I know its Las Vegas, but usually the lower starred hotels offer cheaper drinks and/or food. I felt like we were charged a Venetian price but staying at Motel 6.

Bottom line is this hotel in my opinion is a 1 or 2 star and the service is exactly that, but the price was the same as some of the hotels on the strip but we would have gotten a better location and better service.

I will NEVER EVER stay there again and I will continue to discourage anybody else from staying there.

Directions: The hotel is south of the Las Vegas strip so its close to Circus Circus...Sahara and Stratosphere, not a far drive and a cheap taxi ride. I would recommend staying on the strip if you dont have transportation

More about Artisan Hotel And Spa

Explore the Artisan Hotel :)

by kymbanm

The Artisan Hotel is a wonderful spot to wander and enjoy. It is a boutique hotel off strip that has amazing decor and ambiance. we chose to wander in and tour the lobby - then went to the bar for a drink. The dark interior is filled with art (real and reproductions), statues, and amazing little bits of wonder. The chapel has a gothic feel (but no webcam) and even the lobby ceiling has artworks affixed!

I understand they offer tours of the hotel, but can't find this info on the website. I would still recommend just stopping by some evening for a low key but elegant visit.

Comments