3645 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States

Priceline.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Madasabull's Profile Photo

A great hotel in the heart of Vegas

We wanted a hotel that would be in the middle of the party for New Years Eve, and to be nice, clean, with great food and shows, so we chose Bally's. Actually, the Bellagio was booked up, as that would have been our preferred choice, as we hadn't really heard much about Bally's at that time.

As it was, we were thrilled with Bally's. The room was great with great views, as we took a cheap upgrade on arrival, always worth asking for when you get to hotel instead of bookiing a better room before you get there, it's always cheaper this way, although you do run the risk of no upgrades available.

Bally's was in the spot we wanted to be. It is on a junction, and the other 3 hotels that are on this junction are, Bellagio, Flamingo, and Caesars Palace. So perfect.

The room was clean, the view was great, the hotel was great, and the price was right. All in all, perfect for us.

• RavensWing's Profile Photo

Bally's

My friend and I were meeting here for a few days. We were doing our booking through text messages as she lives in Australia and I in Canada. We decided on Bally's because it was in the budget range we were looking for.

The room had 2 queen beds, a television (we never turned it on), closet at the door and a large bathroom - big enough for both of us to get ready for the night without bumping into each other. Also included are hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, clock radios, data ports with high speed Internet access - You have to pay for this! - cable TV and in-room movies. Our room was clean - the housekeeping came in everyday to give us fresh towels and plump our pillows.

Bally's is set back off the strip a little. They have flat escalators that bring you to the doors. The only thing I found with this is that 90% of the time those escalators were either not moving or completely blocked off.

Unique Quality: Our room was on the side that faces the Bellagio hotel, if we missed the fountains when we were out, we could see them from our window.

• Worst experience ever

There wasn't going to be alot of possitives to write about my trip to begin with , but.... After the the old broken elevator in the hotel trapped me between floors for over an hour, i was asked to pay $325 for my own rescue. When I explained to the hotel manager that he must be out of his mind if thought i was going to pay for being trapped in their elevator, he accused me of breaking it... Not sure how I could have done that. I have read other reviews on trip advisor and apparently i am not the only one with this experience.

Either way, i refused to pay, and the manager had security walk me off the premesis... and banned me from setting foot on any other Harrahs property. All and all, one of the most embarressing experiences of my life, my wife was mortified. They had an excellent opportunity to provide good customer service and turn things around for us... But instead, they went the otherway. I'm not some young punk party animal, rather and adult vacationer with a decent amount of disposable income, I can't believe how poorly I was treated.

Based on other reviews, I understand that as long as you pay them $325 for getting stuck in the elevator, and sign the liability waiver, they "let" you stay, but why would you? DO NOT STAY HERE!

We relocated to the Luxor and had a much better experience.

Unique Quality: Broken elevator, dated furniture, peeling wallpaper, rude front desk staff.

Directions: Center strip las vegas

• laurenzi1's Profile Photo

affordable hotel on the strip

Stayed at Bally’s, older hotel (it was the old MGM Grand), but strategically located in the middle of the strip. The rooms are dated, but who cares! Connects directly to the “Paris”, so that was a plus (Harrah’s owns both of them).

• Awful!

I would not stay at this hotel ever again, and can only tell you to think twice before booking with any Harrah's property-
    My outdated room with worn out stained carpet also had a very large ugly visible stain on the ceiling in the bathroom. On the last night when I was getting ready for dinner out with friends - while sitting on the 'throne', brown water dripped down on my head and back. I looked up to see the ceiling was bulging like a balloon of water. The brown water was most likely sewage from an overflowing toilet in the room above us. I called the hotel operator who sent a plumber. The plumber said he had to move us to another room. This would have made us late for our dinner reservations with friends so I said we'd have to deal with moving us when we got back from dinner. A few hours later, we came back from dinner and I went immediately to front desk. The plumber had not notified the desk of bathroom disaster. Front desk clerk did not care about the sewage, nor the mess, nor the hassle that their hotel's negligence in maintaining their property caused us. The hotel manager would only offer us a $25 voucher for dinner, which was pointless - We had already eaten and It was close to 10pm, on our last night, we had to check out by 4am that morning to catch flight. When the bellhop moved us to a new room I told him to tell the rude front desk clerk how bad the bathroom was, the clerk said it was "no big deal".

Just unbelievable rude uncaring staff. I'm left with an overwhelming dislike for this disaster of an accommodation. If your reading this - and are thinking about staying here don't!

By the way - what kind of stupid hotel closes their pool at 7pm?

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Vegas Hidden Jewel

We venture through this Casino quite a bit. It is also where you can catch the Metrorail too. We've like to shop through this area and have found some nice dinning facilities in their mall area too. Some friends of our just recently stayed here and they liked it a lot because it was right on the strip and they said the rooms were pretty nice. Service was not bad either. They have lots of wonderful restaurants, shops, and the casino is always hopping. Never encountered any trouble here at all. One unique thing is they have these beautiful garden area you can stroll through and the walkway from the outside is lined with water falls, very cooling when your here in the extreme summer months.

Unique Quality: Number of rooms: 2,814.
    Casino: Yes, 67,000 square feet.
    Restaurants: Bally's has the following dining options: al Dente, Bally's Steakhouse, Sidewalk Café, Sterling Brunch, Nosh Snack Bar, Java Coast and Terrace Café. Mall restaurants are Sbarro Italian Eatery, Johnny's Delicatessen, sushi from Ichiban.
    Attractions: Jubilee! All Access Backstage Walking Tour.
    Pool: oversized pool and a Jacuzzi.
    Health Club
    Spa: The Spa at Bally's offers multiple types of massages and services. There is also a Paul Addi's Beauty Salon.
    Shops: Park Place Jewelers, Signatures Boutique and Bally's Avenue Shoppes. More than 20 specialty and clothing stores, including Las Vegas Harley Davidson.
    Convention rooms 175,000 square feet.
    Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
    Shuttle service to the Strip: The new Las Vegas Monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally's / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah's / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.
    Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, desk, hair dryer, electronic door locks, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, on-command movies, pay-per-view movies, radio, telephone, voice mail.
    Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up call, tennis courts and video arcade.

Directions: On the Strip

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

The Bally's Hotel

Definitely, we havent' stayed in this hotel but still great to put it on my tips! This is a beautiful hotel to stay because of it's amenities. This time of year (March 2009) most of the hotels in Las Vegas are cutting their rates to invite visitors to go and gamble. They are also giving away meal coupons. Just ask the concierge or the desk people at the hotel...This will save you tons of money on food while you stay in Las Vegas!

Unique Quality: All the hotels in Las Vegas are very unique. Bally's is the same way...The location is great because it is at the center of the Strip and most of the free shows in Las Vegas are located in the middle of the Strip... You save a lot of walking if you are not into walking.

Directions: It's at the center of the strip. You can't really miss it.

• Jubilee! tickets and hotel discounts

hey, try BroadwayBox at:
    their list of hotels and shows is on the left side of the screen. they have great hotel deals and I think I saw one that included 2 free tickets to Jubilee.

hope this helps!
    and let us know how the show is, I'm planning to go see it too :)

• vegas's great hotel

We stayed at Bally's June 9th thru June 12 in the North Tower. The room was very nice and clean. All the staff that I dealt with were friendly and helpful. Great location! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a great place to stay.

Unique Quality: Everyone was helpful and friendly.

Directions: On the Strip

• monica71's Profile Photo

Perfect location, perfect price!

We have stayed at Ballys from May 24 to May 30, 2006. This is a great hotel for a budget traveler. If you are looking for a great location, good prices, clean rooms and friendly people then this is the place for you. The cab from the airport was $12, so there is no need to rent a car if you want to stay only in Vegas. We stayed in room 5929 and we had a great view of the Paris hotel pool, the strip and the Bellagio fountains. The hotel has a very nice pool also, we spent some time there with a cold drink in our hands.
    Getting to Paris from Ballys is very easy. You just have to go through the tunnel, the 2 hotels are connected. The dealers in the casino are very friendly and the hotel staff is very nice, friendly and courteous.
    Next time we visit Las Vegas we will consider staying here again for sure. If luxury is what you are looking for, then stay at Caesars Palace, but if you want a decent, clean room with a great location and a great price, then stay at Ballys. I would recommend this hotel to everybody. It is a very nice option for the money you pay!

Unique Quality: great location on the strip, nice size rooms & bathrooms

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

Cheaper than the Rest (sometimes)

I was ok with our stay at Bally's. It has a small casino but very do-able. They had a nice pool and services. I liked the Sbarro's Pizza by the pool because we could order a pizza at like midnight and just take it up to the room.

I didn't enjoy the bartenders or the waitresses (I forget what you call them!). As a female I couldn't get a drink to save my life. When I actually did turn 21 I got carded almost every 5 minutes just being on the floor.

HOWEVER, it does connect to Paris and that was very cool!

Unique Quality: I was there during a renovation period so I may not have the best experience...

Directions: Across from Bellagio

• doug48's Profile Photo

better

bally's is a nice casino hotel located on the strip. when the paris hotel opened about four years ago bally's was renovated and these two hotels are now connected. a good place to stay on the strip. moderately priced.

Directions: the strip, (las vegas blvd).

• Jeff42's Profile Photo

Beautiful room, tight casino

Harrah's owns this place now which means the casino is very tight....but I did like the comp room(see pics). I had a new deluxe room in the north tower with a view of the center strip and The bellagio fountains which was fantastic.

The room is large, almost a petite suite(see pics). There is a breakfast nook type table with chairs to go with the regular sofa and coffee table. The bathroom was average size but comes with Plenty of towels, at least 6 of each size. Room service is very high so i ordered out from a local pizza place. it wasn't good but the prices was low.

Unique Quality: Plenty of elbow room in the deluxe rooms. great center strip location. Walk across the street and see Big Elvis sing at Bill's Casino!!

Directions: Center strip!!

• SJTravel's Profile Photo

Awesome view of The Strip

The best thing about this hotel is location, location, location. Right in the middle of the Strip, Bally's has a great view of the Strip. If you can, try to get a room facing the Strip, specifically Bellagio's. I had a great ariel views/pictures of the Bellagio's watershow, which I don't think you get anywhere else, unless you are in the Bellagio. I also got some great views/pics of one side of the strip as well. As far as a hotel, Bally's is just a regular hotel. There is nothing that stands out (aside from the view and the location) and nothing that makes me want to not stay there if given the chance again. Sometimes they have really good deals to stay there. When we were researching for places to stay, Ballys was far cheaper than some other places along the Strip. I am unsure how they compare on a regular basis.

Directions: Across the street from Bellagio

• Agraichen's Profile Photo

Great location

What do you do when your "hotel" (aka time share condo) kicks you out in the middle of your "vacation." well, call the nearest VT terminal for recommendatons or if you're lucky enough call your former employee, now "high roller."....

As luck would have it, he was in and had some connections to help....so..we ended our "vacation" at Bally's in a mini-suite.

Let's just say Bally's Diamond staff are TOP NOTCH... check in was a breeze even with the complications of having someone else covering the the rooms (yeah...rooms....) for multiple guests.

Unique Quality: Ah...where do we begin...checkin is in a "behind closed door" environment, no noise, no smoke, no hastle. You do have to walk through the casino to the elevatorsm but, hey, this is Las Vegas...

Directions: Next to Paris...how great can it get..

More about Bally's Las Vegas

BallysBallys

BallysBallys

ballysballys

A slot machine in Bally's Las VegasA slot machine in Bally's Las Vegas

BALLY'S TRIP

by PRID

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE DEPOSIT IS AT BALLY'S? WE ARE STAYING 5 NIGHTS. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICE IS RIGHT SHOW? IS IT ANY GOOD? IF WE TIP THE CHECK IN CLERK, CAN WE GET A ROOM IN NORTH TOWER?

Re: BALLY'S TRIP

by GracesTrips

No deposit required if you give them a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover) to book the room. You can request the north tower at the time of booking. They will check to see if it's available during your stay - no need to tip them. But don't expect them to grant the request the day you arrive. That may not be possible. Also, don't expect a room to be availabe without a reservation in advance. Depending on what is going on in Vegas at the time - every hotel can be booked up! During the month of March - is March Madness (having to do with betting on college basketball). If there's a boxing match scheduled - it's amazing how many people attend these events! And, let's not forget the many, many conventions being held in Vegas at any given time.

Re: BALLY'S TRIP

by YVRDave

Most Vegas Hotels now require a one night deposit on credit card, refundable if cancelled at least by 3pm one to 3 days before arrival.
HR 83371 BALLYS LAS VEGAS

*DEPOSIT POLICY*
DEPOSIT POLICY-
ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE FIRST NIGHT ROOM AND TAX CREDIT
CARD DEPOSIT CHARGED AT TIME OF BOOKING.

HR 83371 BALLYS LAS VEGAS

*CANCELLATION POLICY*
-ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE CANCELLED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO
ARRIVAL TO AVOID A FEE OF 1 NIGHT STAY PLUS TAX.

NO-SHOW POLICY
NO-SHOW FEE- 1 NIGHT STAY PLUS TAX.

-EARLY CHECKOUT POLICY
-EARLY DEPARTURE PENALTY OF ONE NIGHT HOTEL ROOM AND TAX
WILL BE CHARGED.

-EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY DURING HOLIDAYS/SPECIAL EVENTS OR
CONVENTIONS - SEE RATE RULES.

Comments