3645 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States

Priceline.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Maurgan's Profile Photo

Good value - for Vegas.

I liked this hotel, and while it isnt built on a theme, or is overly fancy, it still has a classic Vegas feel. Found the service was very good, rooms were nicely appointed and well kept, and I would definately stay here again.

Unique Quality: Nothing too unique or fancy, but then again, who comes to Vegas to stay in their room?! On the plus side, there is easy access to the monorail from Bally's.

• mpingree's Profile Photo

Bally's

Stayed at Bally's and once again had a great time.

Monday 2/5 - arrived in LV at 7 PM and the hotel check in at the airport was
    once again easy and quick. Had two nights comped and paid $69 for the other two
    nights. Took a taxi to Ballys ($15 total with tip) and changed our old Caesar's
    player cards into the new Total Rewards cards. Had sandwiches at Nosh and played
    the slots until we finally crashed around 1:30 PM.

Tuesday 2/6 - Breakfast buffet at Big Kitchen (it's always worth the money for
    us) and hit most of the Harrah's properties playing the slots and walking
    between them (not the Rio). Found some new slots to play and enjoyed them
    immensely. Had the dinner buffet at Big Kitchen and it's always good for us.

Wednesday 2/7 - took the free shuttle from Bally's to the Rio later in the
    afternoon and hit the slots before enjoying the seafood buffet. Yeah it's
    overpriced but for a seafood buffet it's great.

Thursday 2/8 - Once again walked the Harrah's properties and gambled until we
    went to the "Love" show at the Mirage. This was a totally awesome experience. We
    would both highly recommend it. Our last night so we gambled till almost 4 AM.
    Won back about 1/2 of what we'd lost in the previous days.

Friday 2/9 - Checked out at 10 AM, left the luggage with the bellhop and drank
    and gambled until time to go. Made back almost all the other money we'd lost
    previously. So for us, we broke even and we're quite excited by that fact.

Comp dollars taken off our bill was around $80 at time of checkout. Did win 2500
    free points one day during the total rewards promotion but unfortunately did not
    win the million or thousand dollar rewards.

Slot machines we played and did fairly well on were:

Hot Shot

Slots that weren't paying:

Wheel of Fortune
    Monte Carlo
    Top Dollar

All in all it was a great trip, weather was perfect and everyone working in the
    casinos were nice and friendly. As usual the rudest people were always the other
    tourists.

• mpingree's Profile Photo

Ballys in early February

This was our 5th trip to LV and our 4th time to stay at Ballys. As always we never encounter any problems and always have a great time. We were comped 2 nights and paid $69 a night for the other two nights. We were in the North Tower and our room overlooked the strip with a slight view of the Bellagio fountains, the Rio Casino, Caesar's Palace and Barbary Coast. Room was clean and fresh as always and everything was in good working order. This was our second stay in the North Tower. We prefer the South Tower because we generally have a better strip view but were certainly not disappointed. We had sandwiches at Nosh and several meals at the Big Kitchen buffet. We are huge fans of the buffet and have never been disappointed. We spend most of slot machine gambling at both Bally's and Paris and ended up breaking even for the trip. There's certainly nothing spectacular or breath taking but everyone is friendly and it's never been too crowded.

• richardcommon's Profile Photo

The best mid-range Hotel

Ideally located mid-strip at a crossroads with Ballys, Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Barbary Coast in all corners. Linked to the Paris hotel, which is where we spent most of our time - in a great bar called Napoleons. TIP: they serve FREE Beef & Turkey carvery sandwiches from 4pm so you can have a snack before dinner!

The downside was the not-so-discreet envelope left by the maid every day expecting it to be filled with tip money. Left a tip half way through as we thought it was a hint but the envelope was there the next day....thought this was a bit much

Unique Quality: Price for its mid-strip location, napoleons bar

• SRobeson's Profile Photo

Best Value & Location

I went for a week and stayed at Bally's Hotel centered in the middle of the Strip and which has two towers going up to 20-something floors. It's directly across the Strip from the Bellagio and I was put on the 19th floor with a view of the Fountains at Bellagio. The Eiffel Tower at Paris was situated directly outside my window and I could look down the entire Strip to Luxor at the other end and all the hotels in between.

Ask about upgrades and rooms with a better view. Many times hotels have better rooms on hand but you don't get them just because you don't ask. If you're flying into Vegas, you can check into your room at the Airport this way you just go pick up your keys when you get to the hotel.

Most of the people I know will stay at Bally's when they want good scenery, great location and quality prices. I went in August which is one of the warmer months (around 90's during the day, 70's at night) and so the price at Bally's was a deal at about $90 per night. Go during an off season month (June through September) because everything is cheaper then but dress for warm weather and keep a bottle of water on you.

Unique Quality: If you plan on swimming at the hotel, be aware that the walk from the lobby to the pool takes about 5-10 minutes.

Regardless of the room in Bally's that you are in, you are almost guaranteed at least a decent view. With the two towers, the one directly on the Strip will have the best views up and down the Strip. The other tower situated behind that one will give you partial views of the Strip and other hotels, plus views of Las Vegas.

Directions: Across from Bellagio, in between Paris and Flamingo's.

• greenlea's Profile Photo

Stayin at Bally's

We enjoyed our stay at Bally's. It is not the nicest hotel in LV, but it was clean, offered spacious rooms, and a fun casino. The service was great. We were able to get an early check in of 11am. Our room did not have a view and was quite a walk from the elevator. We still enjoyed it. I would recommend staying here if you are trying to stick to a budget. You will not be disappointed.

Directions: Across the street from Bellagio, on the strip

• Penguins4me's Profile Photo

Request the Newer Renovated Section

When we first arrived we were given a handicap room in the older section of the hotel. We did not request nor did we require a handicap accessible room. There was no bathtub, obviously to make the bathroom accessible and when we arrived there was a used washcloth left in the bathroom. Made us wonder what else had not been thoroughly cleaned. I called the front desk and requested another room. I was informed that there were not any non-smoking rooms left, but they did offer a smoking room in the renovated section of the hotel. The difference in the rooms was like night & day. Made me very glad to find the used washcloth in the first room!! Other than the initial choice of the room they gave us, we had no complaints with this hotel, but if staying try to get one of the rooms in the renovated section of this hotel.

Directions: Right in the middle of the strip. . . great location!

• ssalatin's Profile Photo

Quick and Cheap

My mother, sister and I pulled into Bally's to begin our cheap hotel search and they were offering rooms for $67 for the night. It was a Thursday night towards the end of August. The rooms were nice with a nice view of the Mountains. The people were great!

Unique Quality: It has a HUGE pool in the back and is connected with Hotel Paris. It has an underground mall also.

Directions: Drive down the strip until you see Paris. Bally's is the next one on the left.

• Roadquill's Profile Photo

Middle of the strip

OK, it is a large hotel, on the strip, that is not a rip off of some foreign city, or some US city, or some ancient way of life. For $119 per night plus the room tax, (ouch), you get a nice room. I was in the back wing, looking towards the strip. Very quiet. (The rooms up front you can get the noise from the Bellagio fountains).

The check in was relatively quick. The check out quicker because the computers we down (We will fax you the bill)

I thought the cafe's around the gambling area were mediocre and the expresso bar was overpriced and the coffee not that great. But I am picky about my coffee.

The restaurants were first rate.

The teams at the craps table were professional, friendly and were very helpful in assisting you lose your money. I actually won, but don't tell them.

• SmileyLeSa's Profile Photo

Large Rooms, Nice Location

Bally's is a nice central hotel located on the strip. It is across the street from Caesar's Palace and Bellagio, right next door is the Paris Hotel. The hotel is actually connected to the Paris Hotel.

The standard rooms and bathrooms are quite large and are said to be larger than either of its sister hotels (Caesar's/Paris). I believe primarily because this hotel is older than the others. There's nothing extravagant, but a nice place to stay on the strip.

With its connecting underground walkway to Paris, there are many shops and places to eat. Obviously any casino hotel has nice nightlife, but in addition to the obvious there is a Cuban Bar as well as an area where a band was playing one night and people were even dancing.

Unique Quality: I was fortunate enough to have a room facing the side of the strip where Paris and Bellagio were both visible. The best part was being able to see the Bellagio Water Show, one of my favorite things to do in Vegas, and hear the music. I also heard the band playing outside at the Paris Hotel Pool.

Of course, this had a down-side for me, since I was there for work I had to get some shut-eye and the noise heard from below was rather loud.

• HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

Bally's

Bally's was a place I gambled at and had a few drinks at, but did not stay here. It is in the middle of the action on the strip, and I would definately recommend it based on what I saw alone. This place is a Caesars owned resort, so you can expect some class when staying here, as well as some very nice shows.

Directions: Center of the strip

• ArizonaExpert's Profile Photo

Bally's still Meets Expectations

Just finished another trip to Vegas and this time I tried Bally's. I would rate this is the middle layer of hotels...not the cheapest...not the most expensive. I chose it for location only, and I got a great deal on the website with scores of coupons for discounts in their restaraunts (look for the vintage Vegas package ion their website).

Rooms were noce, although a carpet cleaning is in order. Bathrooms were remodeled and shower pressure was great!!!! Room service was fast, and food was good.

Bally's has a nice sports book with great parlay card odds. They give you your original bet back with parlay cards, and that doesn't always happen with other places. Get there early for seats...place fills up on weekends.

Spa was very nice and I would STRONGLY recommend everyone traveling to use the monorail system. It is cheap, fast and saves you the grief of taxis, high prices and waiting!

Check out and check in on Sunday was a disaster!!! Lines were huge. I would not check in on Sunday if you can avoid it.

Unique Quality: Nothing special stood out. I think this is a great mid-value hotel with a good location. I don't like the 6:5 blackjack at the single deck tables, but at least they have single deck.

• dhermawanto's Profile Photo

Bally's is a deluxe, ultra modern hotel

Bally's is a deluxe, ultra modern, high rise hotel located on the center of the Strip, just a few miles from McCarran airport. Since its' opening Bally's Las Vegas has been considered one of the city's most elegant resorts

Unique Quality: One of Las Vegas' most recognized mega resorts; Bally's is positioned at the center of The Strip, boasting an unrivaled location next to Paris Hotel and Casino. Catering to a diverse audience of business and leisure professionals, Bally's is a bastion of Art Deco style, and is often identified by their baroque outdoor sculptures and whimsical florescent lighting.
    Heralded as the longest running show on The Strip, Jubilee is Bally's famous showgirl extravaganza, and one of the hotel's most prized attractions. Another impressive feature is the 67,000 square foot casino, where guests can capitalize on various poker games, roulette tables, craps and blackjack tables. Also of interest, the hotel spa promotes feelings of wellness in a genuinely therapeutic environment, where verdant floral arrangements and ambient spot lighting set the stage for an inviting collection of spa tubs, wet and dry saunas, and a fitness center. Other attractive hotel amenities include a steak house, sushi bar, pizza parlor, chocolate shop, business center, conference rooms, hair salon and an arcade.

While renovated guestrooms offer marble top desks, blonde wood furnishings, custom entertainment armoires and handsome contemporary décor, the standard units offer dark oak finishes and a more traditional aesthetic. Designed to accommodate both business travelers and leisure professionals, each of the 2,800 guestrooms boasts approximately 5oo square feet of living space and a cast of modern amenities including high speed Internet access. With features such as marble bathrooms, satellite television and in room safes, Bally's guestrooms are evidence of why this hotel resort has maintained its status as one of Las Vegas' industry leaders.

• TangoNuevo's Profile Photo

In between the strip

Bally is located in the middle of the strip. It's the best price hotel around. They have small convenient shop at the lobby. In case you forgot your toothbrush.

My favorite place to stay in Vegas. Bally and Paris LV, shares the same parking lot. They belong to the same parent company. When you walk down the escalator. It could be confusing.

Turn sharp right to Bally LV. Both hotels are interconnected with each other. Paris is much pricier than Bally. I guess, it must be the "PARIS" name.

The rooms aren't better than Bally. The only down side is finding a parking spot.

Unique Quality: It's right opposite Bellagio. If you're lucky, you could view the beautiful fountains.

Spacious room! And I really enjoyed walking around the lobby.

• LuvMyBoxerKids's Profile Photo

The Petite Suite RULES at Bally's Las Vegas!!!

We stayed in a "Petite Suite" at Bally's on our last trip. And I cannot tell you how awsome the room was!!! It was a great sized room with a King sized bed, a whirpool tub, his and her vanities, his and her closets, and best of all, a GREAT view out the sliding glass doors that didnt slide! From our room you could see the Barbary Coast, the Flamingo, Imperial Palace, The Venetian, Wynn and the Stratosphere!!! Not to mention the beautiful mountains off in the distance! And at night, the view was just breath taking!!!

Unique Quality: The hotel pool was nice. Probably the nicest of any hotel I have stayed at thus far. But I know it isnt the nicest in Las Vegas. We liked the casino, but did most of our playing at the Paris. The Big Kitchen Buffet at Bally's was a great buffet! They had an excellent selection of both breakfast and lunch foods! Not to mention a great view of Caesars! The server was a little less than friendly, but she kept our drinks full and the table clean. I love that the monorail station is RIGHT there! We just took the elevator from our floor right to the "Pool" level and walked straight onto the Monorail! I also love that Bally's and the Paris are connected. To be honest, with the great room we had and how close we were to the Paris, it feels like we stayed at the Paris!

Directions: Bally's is in what I would consider "center strip". It is across the street from the Bellagio, Caesars and the Barbary Coast.

More about Bally's Las Vegas

BallysBallys

BallysBallys

ballysballys

A slot machine in Bally's Las VegasA slot machine in Bally's Las Vegas

BALLY'S TRIP

by PRID

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE DEPOSIT IS AT BALLY'S? WE ARE STAYING 5 NIGHTS. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICE IS RIGHT SHOW? IS IT ANY GOOD? IF WE TIP THE CHECK IN CLERK, CAN WE GET A ROOM IN NORTH TOWER?

Re: BALLY'S TRIP

by GracesTrips

No deposit required if you give them a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover) to book the room. You can request the north tower at the time of booking. They will check to see if it's available during your stay - no need to tip them. But don't expect them to grant the request the day you arrive. That may not be possible. Also, don't expect a room to be availabe without a reservation in advance. Depending on what is going on in Vegas at the time - every hotel can be booked up! During the month of March - is March Madness (having to do with betting on college basketball). If there's a boxing match scheduled - it's amazing how many people attend these events! And, let's not forget the many, many conventions being held in Vegas at any given time.

Re: BALLY'S TRIP

by YVRDave

Most Vegas Hotels now require a one night deposit on credit card, refundable if cancelled at least by 3pm one to 3 days before arrival.
HR 83371 BALLYS LAS VEGAS

*DEPOSIT POLICY*
DEPOSIT POLICY-
ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE FIRST NIGHT ROOM AND TAX CREDIT
CARD DEPOSIT CHARGED AT TIME OF BOOKING.

HR 83371 BALLYS LAS VEGAS

*CANCELLATION POLICY*
-ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE CANCELLED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO
ARRIVAL TO AVOID A FEE OF 1 NIGHT STAY PLUS TAX.

NO-SHOW POLICY
NO-SHOW FEE- 1 NIGHT STAY PLUS TAX.

-EARLY CHECKOUT POLICY
-EARLY DEPARTURE PENALTY OF ONE NIGHT HOTEL ROOM AND TAX
WILL BE CHARGED.

-EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY DURING HOLIDAYS/SPECIAL EVENTS OR
CONVENTIONS - SEE RATE RULES.

Comments