Bellagio

Booking.com VEGAS.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• albaaust's Profile Photo

Comfortable hotel

We only stayed at this hotel for one night. It was comfortable, clean and in a central location. I suspect it is on a par with many of the other hotels on the strip with similar facilities. It was extremely busy the day we stayed but the hotel staff were effecient.

I booked the hotel through Agoda which turned out to be a good thing as they couldn't add into it a resort fee of $27.

Unique Quality: For us the Bellagio was distinct for a number of reasons: its central location, its front foyer with glass flowers, its fountains and its buffet. (see other tips)

• fishandchips's Profile Photo

Bella Bellagio

The Bellagio is a large and well set up hotel on the strip in Vegas. It has the usual plethora of rooms and is set in 2 blocks so many budgets can be catered for. There are lots of interesting things to do and see here in amongst the smokers at the Pokies. The rooms are nice even if a bit old and stodgy and the service is really good. My sister in laws room had a stale smoke smell - someone had obviously been smoking in the non smoking room - it wasn't a problem getting the room changed.

Unique Quality: The main feature here are the fountains that dance to music every 30 or 15 minutes depending on the time of day. At night and with lights they are spectacular. We had a great view from our room and you can set your TV to the fountain music channel to make it easier to hear what the song is.

The swimming pool is very fancy and the couple of cafes nice. The Buffet room is extremely popular - we had to wait in line for 60 mins to get dinner one night - and is worth the wait!

The hotel has Cirque de Soliel in house - apparently it's good though we didn't have time to check out.

• lizscoular's Profile Photo

Upscale on the Strip!

Really loved staying here! It is quieter than other resorts on the strip; the guests skew a little older. The pool area is lovely (though the drinks are very pricey - $16 for a Bloody Mary!) and the fitness facility is the nicest I've ever seen in a resort.

Unique Quality: We were given a room with a view of the fountain show. So one night we spent some time watching the show from our room, with the music queued up on the tv. Cheap entertainment on the strip!

Also, Picasso, one of the resort's restaurants was a wonderful dining experience!

• chizz's Profile Photo

One of the best in Las Vegas

We stayed at Bellagio in July, 2009 and had a great time! Although the hotel may not have the most modern furnished rooms in Vegas, it does occupy a great location on "The Strip" and we were able to view the famous Bellagio fountains from our Lakeview Deluxe Room, which I'll remember forever! You can also listen to the fountain music on your TV (channel 21/22??) while the display is in progress too.
    We booked the hotel on-line on the Bellagio website and so got a good deal, although we did stay mid-week which seems to bring the prices down quite a bit, as weekend rates are quite a lot higher.
    The Lakeview Deluxe Room was spacious with elegant furniture and one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. The bathroom was ok in size too with a very powerful shower - always a good thing for me! It was good to see an iron and ironing board in the room too and a powerful hairdryer (none of the rubbishy wall mounted affairs that are common in many hotels today).
    The mini-bar was stocked very well, but of course was very expensive and items get charged to your hotel bill as soon as they removed from their housings - so beware if you have young children who like to play with the mini-bar contents - you could be in for a hefty bill or a long explanation to reception staff! (I joke, but I can see this happening all too often!).
    The room also has a safe.
    Venturing further from the room, the hotel has rather an understated, elegant casino area, which is quite strange for Vegas, with bold and brash being the order of the day! There are many shops, bars and restaurants for you to browse/eat and drink in, a lovely pool area with two pools and a spa and salon. The Cirque du Soleil "O" show is also resident at the hotel and is a great show to watch. There is a Botanical Garden area too just off the lobby in the Conservatory which features horticultural displays that are changed regularly and the lobby itself features a lovely ceiling of glass blown flowers.
    Our mid-week room rate in July, 2009 ranged from $179-$209 per night with an extra 12% added on for Room Tax. As mentioned before, room rates do rise considerably on weekends.

Unique Quality: Great elegant hotel and casino, great Strip location, good web room rates direct with the hotel, Lakeview Deluxe Room - for great fountain views.

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

Take a Dip in the Bellagio Pools

So, I read about the Bellagio pools while getting prepared for my trip. I just had to show them to you. This was the view from my dad's room. Very impressive! So many pools so that you can spread out and don't have to stay around the obnoxious teenagers and twenty-somethings looking for one thing only.

I'm sad to say we didn't go down there, though. Next time! ;)

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

The Ultimate Las Vegas Vacation

I just had to stay at the Bellagio one time. It's so expensive. So elegant. So...in every travel book in the world. :)

I had a good stay here. There were good things. There were bad things. As there are in every hotel stay.

We arrived by taxi from the airport. We were taken to the grand entrance, although it took like 10 extra minutes (in taxi time, that means more $$). The entrance is breathtaking. We were greeted by bell men who were all so nice. When checking in it was the concierge that wasn't the friendliest. They had rooms ready but my aunt and I had reserved two beds and they had a King bed. (I HATE when that happens.)

The hotel itself is MASSIVE. When going up to your room you must show security your room key or else you are not permitted to the hotel room elevators. There are over 12 elevators just for the rooms.

The rooms themselves are very beautiful. My dad took a cheaper room with a view of the pool while my aunt and I paid extra for the fountain view. Turn to channel 22 to hear the songs and then just sit in the comfy recliners and watch. The glass standing shower and seperated garden tub make any customer feel like a king/queen.

The thing I didn't like was the $25/a night charge for Internet. Since my family and I had a relaxing stay and didn't run around everywhere I would have had plenty of time to add pics on here! :)

The casinos here are very nice. The table limits are high though so we travelled elsewhere to gamble. However, the location was ideal for us to tour many of the surrounding hotels and casinos.

They have 5 swimming pools if you can tear yourself away from the casions. I wanted to go down there and relax but wasn't quite ready to show off the body as it was the first part of my summer.

The shopping is wonderful. However, I'm sorry to say I didn't feel it was important to spend all my money in June at the designer places, I was saving for my trip to Connecticut.

They also have many chic restaurants and 2 casual ones. Their coffee/breakfast bar is walk-up and the buffet is best in the off-hours before and after the crowd. If you wait for dinner time you may yourself standing in line for an hour before eating.

They also have their own Cirque du Soleil show that you can get tickets for.

My advice: If staying here, do your homework! Plan what you wanna do and keep to your schedule so you can get it all done. Or...do what we did and just chill out and keep the active stuff for the second trip. :)

Unique Quality: Check out the things to do tips for more of what to do. You can spend your entire trip at the Bellagio...

• Value for money at the Bellagio

I can't usually afford to stay in hotels like the Bellagio so this was a special treat. However, my tip would be to stay there mid-week when prices are much cheaper than the weekend, and book a lake-view room.

The service, facilities and amenities are spectacular.

Unique Quality: Not only do you get your own personal view of the fountains, you get the music piped through the TV!!

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

Bellagio Hotel

I didn't stay at this hotel but definitely I went to their restaurants, casino, glass artwork show, swimming pool and watched their water fountain show at night. I also went to their shop forum.

Bellagio Hotel is one of the five star hotels in Las Vegas. My friend stayed here and she told me that she paid $1,000 per night on their honeymoon suite. She said that the room is very spacious, has the luxury of a queen - has jacuzzi tub and a very romantic room!

The hotel has an exclusive swimming pool. The security is pretty tight at the hotel that only the hotel guests are allowed to the pool.

The hotel's attractions are the water fountain show, the artglass deco of Chahully and their lobby garden.

I like the hotel very much but since I come here often, I would not book in the hotel for reasons that it is too expensive for my budget. Also, I don't come to Las Vegas for the room but I come here for the attractions and shows!

Unique Quality: The hotel is very luxurious and definitely a really good hotel to newly weds for their romantic honey moon!

Directions: Located at the middle of the strip. It has a water fountain at the front

• sue_stone's Profile Photo

Bellgio in the heart of the Strip

When I started planning our time in Las Vegas my priority was to stay in a fabulous hotel, with a view from our room of the Strip. When I looked into the Bellagio I read that not only could we have a room with a Strip view, but it would also have a view of the Bellagio Lake and dancing fountains. Sold!

The Bellagio is a massive 5 star hotel and casino located in the middle of the Strip. The design and décor was inspired by Italy's Lake District, and it is a lot classier (IMHO) than some of the other Vegas theme hotels. At the front of the hotel is the aforementioned lake, with regular fountain displays. Inside, the lobby is marble filled and there is a very impressive glass sculpture on the ceiling - 2000 hand blown flowers in bright colours.

The casino is vast, and seemed to cater for the higher-stakes gambler. There are several restaurants, cafes, bars, and a night club. The pool area is stylish and there are private cabanas for hire if you are so inclined. Art lovers may want to visit the Fine Art Gallery, and if you are into Cirque du Soleil then the Bellagio is home to their water show "O".

Unique Quality: Our check-in went as planned, and we were appointed the requested 'Deluxe Lakeview Room'. To get to our room we had to walk through the casino, which really helped us to get into a Vegas state-of-mind. Our room was great, spacious and tastefully decorated and fabulous views of the lake and Strip. So bizarre to see the Eiffel Tower out the window!

We very much enjoyed our time at the Bellagio - loved the room, sampled and enjoyed a few of the restaurants and bars, enjoyed the atmosphere of the casino, and thought the location on the Strip was perfect.

• etfromnc's Profile Photo

Beautiful Fountains, and more

I have never even been inside the Bellagio but among the most fascinating free sites in Las Vegas are their fountains. They are well worth stopping by for a visit. They not only use a lot of water, which could be considered a waste in the middle of the dessert but they actually put on shows using their fountains.
    Probably the most popular free attraction in Las Vegas, the hotel coordinates lights, sound, and water flow from over a thousand fountain nozzles to put on shows which last from five to ten minutes. The sounds may be a Sinatra standard, a hit from a Broadway show, or ... well, they do vary.

• caseyso's Profile Photo

Home of Cirque du Soleil

Bellagio is a 5-star hotel and can be simply described as elegant or exquisite. Located along The Strip, it is one of the many destinations of tourists. It showcases, inside and outside, many splendid views for people to enjoy.

Although it is expensive to stay in this hotel, you are assured of contentment, opulence, and a world-class service. Bellagio is also considered a convention hotel, catering to different meetings, conventions, and events. Aside from this, it is also a resort hotel, since it is located along The Strip, where there are a lot of recreational activities and tourist attractions nearby. It is included in Diamond Resort's chain hotels.

Unique Quality: Bellagio, aside from housing a casino, is also an attraction in itself. It houses a romantic combination of different fragrances and colors from different flowers in its amazing indoor Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. Aside from its indoor gardens, it is also home to a Fine Art Gallery where it showcases magnificent works of art created by the world's most influential artists. More to these, the Lobby itself of the hotel is a major attraction. As you enter into the hotel, you will be welcomed by 2,000 fine glass sculptures of flowers, made by world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly. Outside the hotel, along the streets of Las Vegas, allow yourself to relax with the scenes created by the Fountains of Bellagio. Fall in love with the moves of water, beautifully choreographed to go through the beat and rhythm of opera, classical, and Broadway tunes.

In addition to these magnificent views, Bellagio also includes a pool (Las Vegas' most inviting pool area), spas, garden vista café, private cabanas, and poolside massage treatments, where you can fully attain the satisfaction of an outdoor haven.

Bellagio is also a home to Cirque du Soleil, an entertainment empire, where groups of performers (from acrobats to divers, to synchronized swimmers) present almost nightly to people. Cirque's "O" is currently showing in Bellagio. It is one of the most hard-to-get-tickets shows in Las Vegas.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Elegance

This is one of the most gorgeous hotels in Vegas. Its interior is simply classic. I think when we are ready to splurge it is going to be here. You must simple just walk around and check out it all it has to offer.

Bellagio has 3,421 rooms and 512 suites.
    "O" from Cirque du Soleil performs here and I some friends of mine said it was simple FANTASTIC!

Attractions are The Fabulous Fountains at Bellagio, a water and light show choreographed to music.
    The Conservatory,
    Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
    The Tuscany Kitchen.
    Five pools and four Jacuzzis in a Mediterranean-style setting.
    65,000-square-foot Spa
    6,000-square-foot fitness facility,
    1,000-square-foot exercise room and salon.
    Specialty shops are located in Via Bellagio
    All rooms have high-speed Internet access.
    Wheelchair accessible rooms
    No Pets allowed
    No RV parking
    Four-story parking garage.
    Amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, flat-screen remote-controlled cable television, desk, hair dryer, electronic door locks, laptop-sized in-room safe, iron and ironing board, pay-per-view movies, mini bar, radio, telephone, voice mail.
    Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, same-day laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up call.
    Check-in time: 3 p.m.
    Check-out time: 12 p.m.

• vayastra's Profile Photo

sole mio @ vegas

Big and beautiful.

Upon entering our extraordinary Las Vegas hotel, you'll be extended a gracious greeting by 2,000 dynamic hand-blown glass flowers peering from high above their spectacular ceiling stage. Allow your senses to take flight as your gaze ascends to appreciate this vivid piece of creative expression commissioned by world-renowned artist, Dale Chihuly. This piece de resistance is the quintessential complement to the welcoming lobby awaiting your arrival.

A refreshing addition to your entertainment options, the Fountains of Bellagio were destined to romance your senses. Take in a complimentary Las Vegas show of water, music and light thoughtfully interwoven to mesmerize its admirers. All for your amusement, the most ambitious, choreographically complex water feature ever conceived amazes against the beautiful backdrop of Las Vegas' lavender sky. Each dynamic performance from the Fountains collection is unique in its expression and interpretation. Fall in love with the stunning nature of this unprecedented aquatic accomplishment while relishing a clever concert of opera, classical and Broadway tunes.

Unique Quality: Sail along in a boat and listen to the sole mio tunes sings by the boat swinger.

• calibug's Profile Photo

Bellagio Hotel and Casino

My Husband and I stayed at the Bellagio in February on our honeymoon. This hotel is amazing! The room was very roomy and clean, and had both a shower and a bathtub (a big plus to me!). Room service was good and timely. Everything about this place was extravagant and glamorous! If you have the opportunity to stay here I would highly recommend you do so!

One thing to consider: Along with the ritzy experiance that the Bellagio gives you comes the high prices. Because this is a high rate establishment you can expect to pay above average prices for everything. However, if it is within your budget to spent a little more it will be a once in a lifetime experiance.

• ocean's 11 bellagio

every since I have seen the Ocean's movies (11, 12 and 13) and the serie Las Vegas, I'm totally in to casino's. not to go gambling but just, you know for its glamour and stylish places, lobbys, rooms, terrasses, pools, Spa's, bars, shops and so on.

I hope to be able to visit the bellago and the monecito one day.
    thanks for your great tips.

More about Bellagio

The Lovely Fountain of Bellagio Las VegasThe Lovely Fountain of Bellagio Las Vegas

Bellagio Las Vegas

by Ang82

Thank you everyone who gave me reviews on the Bellagio.

I was going to book a transfer from the airport to the hotel it was pricy sounds like the best way is the shuttle?????

Regards
Ang

Re: Bellagio Las Vegas

by madamx

I believe the shuttle we used was called "Showtime" -- it was $4.50 per person one way.

Re: Re: Bellagio Las Vegas

by JOHNNY_ENGLISH

It depends on how many of you there are.

If your alone then yes the shuttle bus is fine at less than $5.00 one way or around $9.00 return.

But if there are two or more of you then a taxi is best and will only cost between $10.00 and $15.00 depending on how many red lights you hit or if your driver takes the tunnel.

Re: Bellagio Las Vegas

by Tricky_Dicky69

Me and "her indoors " caught a cab from the airport to the Bellagio which was pretty cheap as far as I can remember. We caught a cab back at the end of our trip, so it can't have been that bad ! !

Have you got a lakeview room ? If not try to get a deal on an upgrade - it's worth it.

Have a great time.