3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States

Luxury Travel Casino and Gambling Spa and Resort
See Amenities

ocean's 11 bellagio

by written on April 14, 2008

every since I have seen the Ocean's movies (11, 12 and 13) and the serie Las Vegas, I'm totally in to casino's. not to go gambling but just, you know for its glamour and stylish places, lobbys, rooms, terrasses, pools, Spa's, bars, shops and so on.

I hope to be able to visit the bellago and the monecito one day.
thanks for your great tips.

JojelavaVT's Profile Photo

What a Sight!

by written on March 20, 2008

I wish I could say I stayed there, but instead I just wandered (or rather got lost) a few times while I was there this past weekend. After all what is more fun than wandering a life-size, man-made garden, or taking pictures in front of the most outstanding fountain ever built. The backdrops of the Bellagio are hard to explain in words, so I have added some pictures for you to check out.

When you first enter you feel like you are in a huge ballroom of an old mansion. They recently added a glass-art decorated ceiling (which is actually hundreds if not thousands of , brightly colored, glass flowers)--its definitely a show stopper. Its surreal in the way it reflects the colors and its hilarious to see all of these people standing directly under it, pointing their cameras to the sky. After a few cocktails... it was incredibly entertaining. :)

After you pass through the entry you reach the garden. I had heard about this garden, but definitely wasnt expecting something of this calibur. The theme gets changed four times a year and you can actually walk through it (imagine Willy Wonkas factory--but no chocolate, unfortunately) and take pictures of the larger than life decorations. Its truly a sight to see.

After we had some food in the cafeteria (amazing food for a cafeteria by the way, top service as well) my friend brought me over to a few of the other statues. It really was like a different world. I cant even imagine the time, details, or money that went into building some of these.

On our way out we caught the water show--the infamous one from Oceans 11 for those of you who arent sure what Im talking about. It was BEAUTIFUL. I wish I could come up with some sort of criticism of this place just to keep it balanced and realistic, but I cant. Im hoping to actually stay there one of the times I go back to Sin City. For now... it was worth just the wandering of this palace-like hotel. Amazing.

Unique Quality: Architecture, decorations.

ckuettel's Profile Photo

High Living in Vegas

by written on February 19, 2008

We stayed at the Bellagio in the Spa Tower for 4 wonderful nights. There isn't too much I can complain about....the entire facility is clean, top notch service..and has everything you could want nearby. I frequented the Jean-Phillipe Bratisserie- home of the world's largest chocolate fountain. It's beautiful ...but the pastries are to die for. They are about $5.50-$8.00/ each BUT are totally worth it. The coffee was great there as well (i had several Americanos) In order to access the fitness room and pool, you have to pay $25/day while staying at the Bellagio. So, I booked a spa treatment....and it was incredible. i did a body wrap...which was a big treat for me and it was great. The spa was enormous with a meditation room, steam room, large jacuzzi area...a buffet of specialty soaps and creams after you shower....marvelous. i stayed in there for 4 hours- and wanted to go back again for more. Since overall the entire experience of being in vegas is so exhausting, it's a nice change to choose 'relaxation' as opposed to the hectic life you are surrounded by. i did enjoy my room quite a bit- our bed was so comfy:) A great retreat as well, after walking for miles and miles! I do recommend this hotel to anyone. it's pricey though...quite pricey.

Unique Quality: By all means, my favourite part of the Bellagio was the spa. I came out of there feeling relaxation on a new level. I tried to use everything I could...the jacuzzi, the steam room(my favourite), the rain shower, the refreshments(ice lemon water, bottled water, fancy teas, coffee, fresh fruit, juices...) Lots of quiet spots to sit and read....while sipping your tea. I spent an hour in the meditation room. i was the only one in there. along every wall was a waterfall....so it sounded like 'rain' in there....i laid on one of the reclined chairs and just relaxed. I enjoyed to sounds around me and most of all- the absence of people! Once I walked out, I immediately wanted back in. It was a funny thing. I WILL go back there again. There is no doubt in my mind. One of the best ways I spent my money was in that spa. Loved every minute of it. The pools looked nice outside- but it was too windy to enjoy them.

doug48's Profile Photo

best

by written on January 19, 2008

personally the bellagio is my favorite hotel in las vegas. this luxury five star resort hotel is one of the best on the strip. they offer all of the amenties of a first class hotel. see my casino tips for more information. like all hotels in las vegas the prices are higher on weekends.

Directions: the strip, (las vegas blvd).

lbergeron's Profile Photo

Best entertainment in vegas

by written on November 14, 2007

We booked a room about ten floors up overlooking the fountains. We put two chairs looking out the window and turned up the in room music which matched the dancing of the fountains and enjoyed watching it more than any of the shows onthe strip. The spa, restaurants, shopping, lobby Chehuly flowers and the atrium are not to be misssed even if you dont stay there. Paris is accross the street and is also worth a visit. The food at both are exquisite.

Directions: Right smack dab in the middle of all the action

jag17's Profile Photo

Luxury All The Way

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 25, 2007

A very high end, beautiful hotel. Large quiet rooms (open the drapes from bed), and an even larger bathroom (complete with soaking tub), several restaurants, and designer stores. We were a little frustrated with the check-in. The hotel computer system crashed for the first two days we were there. 1.5 to 2 hour waits! Other than that, very nice stay.

Unique Quality: Check out the center of the hotel, and the gorgeous flower display!

Bellagio Wedding--A Risky Gamble

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 31, 2007

My husband and I were married at the Bellagio last weekend, August 25, 2007. We had more than 85+ guests fly in for a full weekend affair. We held back no expense to have a great wedding weekend at what was touted as one of the "best" hotels in the world. We were happy with the property and our reception/band/food in the ballroom was wonderful. Unfortunately, we were extremely disappointed with the essential part of the weekend--the Chapel; its coordinators and their vendors. The wedding coordinators at the Bellagio were absolutely unprofessional and inexperienced. The end result was beautiful (visually) but a wedding is more than just looks. Beauty must be from the inside not just outside..and the experience was a complete nightmare and very embarrassing to say the least. From the Chapel manager to the assistants to their exclusive vendors, there was a sour "air" with everyone we met. There were continuous mistakes, confusion and a lot of passiveness and indecisiveness. Unfortunately, the experience created more stress for us and our guests than necessary. It is something that a bride should not be thinking about, tossing and turning days after her wedding. I wouldn't recommend having a wedding at the The Bellagio. I have another friend who was married at the Wynn and it was highly recommended, perhaps I should have listened. We will keep the Bellagio to what its known for, its facade and gambling. Not a good place for a wedding.

jm34bee's Profile Photo

My Favorite Hotel in Vegas

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 2, 2007

We absolutely love staying at the Bellagio. It is right in the center of the strip and is a really fun place. The pools are a great place to hang out during the day and the casino is really fun at night.
I like the dealers at the Bellagio better than most of the other hotels. They seem to hire people with more personality there so it makes the whole gambling experience more fun.

Unique Quality: We really liked the bathroom in our room. It was really spacious and there was a separate shower and bathtub. Our only complaint was that two of the bathrooom lights were out so it was hard to see very well when we were getting ready.

I also liked the push button curtains in the room.. that was a convenient surprise.

dcayres's Profile Photo

Excellent Hotel

by written on August 1, 2007

We stayed here for 1 week in June for our honeymoon, we had a brilliant time and we will definitly recommend this hotel to everyone. The hotel staff from check-in, bellboys, waitors, cleaners etc were all extremely friendly and helpful and go out there way to make sure you are looked after. The hotel was immaculate and was constantly being cleaned.

Unique Quality: The hotel had a number of restaurants and bars we ate at the Buffet Restaurant for breakfast most mornings, we had lunch at the pool bar which was lovely and we ate at Noodles, Fix and Jasmine all of which were excellent. Its not cheap to eat in the hotel but you pay for what you get and we never once had a bad meal. The hotel has 6 pools all of which had plenty of sun loungers and umberellas for shade, the pool area was very clean. The rooms are very large and also kept very clean (cleaners come in upto 3 times per day), we had a lake view room and would definitly recommend asking for one of these rooms, you can sit and watch the fountains from the comfort of your room and put your tv to channel 31 to listen to the music

Directions: Central on the Las Vegas Strip

las vegas nightmare

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 27, 2007

we were told that the bellagio is a 5 star hotel. they certainly charge accordingly/the check in was already a problem. our reserved rooms were taken when we got there,(we had 3 rooms reserved.) after some time they finally found a room .we got to the room and someone was still in the shower at 4.30 pm. on top of that we were asking for a non smoking room and got a room where someone was just smoking in befor. Unfortunately for us we left some valuable clothing items in the closet. when we left the hotel. The next day we were calling about it and have never been able to retrieve our clothing items including prada shoes and a new ralph loren jacket. they gave us plenty of file and investigation numbers but were unable to really follow up on anything.
we also realized that the bedding was changed from cotton sheets to percale of the lower grades since we stayed her 2 years befor.. Also the quality of the bathroom supplies shampoo etc matched the ones you can get at a ramada inn. our tip :this is not 5 star treatment , safety or comfort. there slot machines are also mostly older models and do not have a great variety. we think the hotel is tooo big to handle for the staff they have at this time.we will try cesars or the wynn next time.we are never going back to that hotel which was only very big but not great in comfort or customer service. we give bellagio no stars.

Unique Quality: our view was on the roof of a nother part of the hotel and some poolside. the pool was nice but standing room only.it is overall a very busy and just overloaded experience with a staff who is not trained enough to handle that amount of business.

Directions: las vegas boulevard

jennwill99's Profile Photo

An example of superior hospitality and service

by written on July 25, 2007

We always stay at Bellagio when in Las Vegas. While the rates are high - the service is worth every penny.

Bellagio staff always treats you like royalty in every part of the hotel. Housekeeping staff just stops short of a curtsy when you pass them in the hallway.

The rooms are well-designed and cleaned every day. Turn-down service and fresh towels daily are standard. The bar is restocked every day. One note on the bar - if you pick something up to look at; it will show up on your bill. Each item has its own sensor and cannot be reset if you put the item back - it's now yours (for their price).

The bar can be locked to keep little hands out of it. Sodas are $4 for 16 ounce bottles in the bar and room service sodas are small 4 or 8 ounce bottles for the same $4.00, so drink your bar soda if ordering room service. We had breakfast (for two) served in the room almost every day and it was $68 - $75 per day.

The pools are open 8A-8P. The morning sun starts to creep around the south side of the hotel around 10:30. At the entrance, the staff will scan your room key and make sure you aren't bringing any outsiders. As you arrive, they will hand you two large, soft towels. They have lotion, hats, sandals, etc. available for purchase. The larger pools are large enough to keep everyone happy and they also have several small pools with fountains. The large pools are comfortable; however the fountain pools are ice cold - permanently.

Lounge chairs are abundant and private cabanas are available for $300 a day ($350 weekends). The cabanas are just as close to the pool as lounge chairs, but have a private lounge in front and an outdoor living room inside complete with TV, ceiling fan and refrigerator. If you opt for a lounge chair, you will find a flag attached to the rear. Just pop it up when you are in need of another drink. The bathrooms at the pool are very clean and each one has an ADA shower available.

Unique Quality: Every fine-dining restaurant is phenomenal in its own way. I can't say enough about Picasso - it is truly an amazing evening to spend there - surrounded by actual paintings by Pablo Picasso.

I don't know about the Spa and Salon, but I can tell you that if Jenn wants a pedicure or other treatment, we would book another trip to Las Vegas just for that alone. She has been very happy with all of the specialties she gets there and the entire staff in the Spa and Salon makes her feel like a millionaire - even before the treatment starts!

The Casino - it is a very pleasing place to be; even if you are not gambling. Bellagio apparently pumps in the scent of lilacs or gardenias. From the moment you enter the hotel and all throughout the casino, there is a pleasant smell. If you cannot smell it, take a cab down to the Tropicana, take a whiff and then come back.

Cabs line up at Bellagio to take its guests (and their money) to other places in town. The valet will keep the cabs coming fast - when it is your turn, he will ask where you are going, open the door and let the driver know where to take you. Just to get out the S. Las Vegas Blvd. is going to cost you $4.00 and to get as far as the Venetian or Four Seasons will cost about $7-$9.00.

Obviously you can tell that I have actually left the Bellagio several times during my stays but the trips have been very limited and were forced upon me. We went to Four Seasons for (better) Afternoon Tea (Mon - Thursday 3:00 PM - 4 PM). I went to visit some guests who stayed at the Tropicana (?), and when Jenn's 7th Harry Potter Book did not arrive at the hotel on the release date, we were forced to the Fashion Show Mall to get one from Borders ($8.00 cab ride one way).

Other than that, we have found no reason to even leave the little city of Bellagio, Las Vegas unless it's to return home. If you would like to view some other photos of my trips to Las Vegas, you can see them on this page.

Directions: Central Las Vegas

Great View and Location

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 8, 2007

If you want to eat at any of the hotels resturants, you'll need to make reservations in advance unless you can wait 30 to 40 min to be seated. The buffet was excellent. They serve it all... from steak to king crabs. All sorts of exotic deserts as well.

Unique Quality: The concierge service is great. We were able to order show tickets and make restaurant reservations all online with the concierge before arriving in Vegas. The hotel it's self is very esthetically appealing. The casino, while busy, isn't as noisy and smoke filled as we've seen in other hotels. We were disappointed in the rooms thought. We had a wonderful view but the bed was very uncomfortable. Felt like it was past time to change the mattress. Unlike at the Wynn, there was no flat screen TV in the bathroom.

They pool was great. They also have a fountain show that starts at 3pm and plays every half hour until midnight. It’s something you must see, even if you choose not to stay at the Bellagio.

Something I found odd was that the price for the same drink is different at each bar in the hotel. All I drink are margaritas on the rocks. I found the prices varied between $10 and $20!!! You’d do better to put 5 bucks in a slot machine and wait for the waitperson to come by with a free drink.

DJ_Rolo's Profile Photo

by written on May 28, 2007

This is a really nice hotel. The rooms are very clean and a good size too. This was my second time staying here. I would say the beds are probably the most comfortable ive ever slept in. The casino is really nice, its pretty wide open, which give you alot of space to play in, so youre not all cramped up. They also have a wide range of minimum's to choose from. If budget is not a factor, then you shouold try staying here. Or if you want to try and get comped, id say go for it, you would probably need an avg bet of $175 while sitting for about 6 hours. The only thing i dont like about Bellagio is the cafe and the buffet. The cafe has the worst service ever and the Buffet is not worth $40. It has a big variety but the quality is not so good.

Unique Quality: The best thing about Bellagio is the water show out front. This thing is great. i would definitely recommend watching this to any first time visitors.

agapotravel's Profile Photo

Luxury, Luxury, Luxury

by written on March 18, 2007

Staying at the Bellagio was so much fun. Sure, we could have found much cheaper accommodations, but we wanted to stay somewhere that was truly a Vegas landmark. Our room had a great view of the fountain show. Parking was sometimes a pain, but I am sure that is the case at any of the hotels.

Unique Quality: The ceiling!!!!!!!!!!! It is stunning!

boojum's Profile Photo

Amazing Hotel

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 1, 2007

Room on 22nd floor had amazing view but those on 4th floor, lowest floor do not see much.Time of visit was Chinese New Year so beautiful decorations and dragon through Hotel. Food in hotel expensive have never paid $25 for a glass of wine before---Sensi Restaurant in Hotel. Jasmine serves lovely Chinese Food-some of the best. Cafe Bellagio expensive and slow with canned not fresh orange juice and terrible cappuchino. For Breakfast go to JeanPaul Patisserie in Hotel small but perfect with lovely Breakfast Panini coffees, croissants etc.Room was great but after glitch in Housekeeping promised bottle of Champagne never arrived, despite a reminder. A Few designer shops in Via Bellagio but worth visiting on way to Forum Shopping Centre which is marvellous.

Unique Quality: Pool area wonderful but not for sitting out in February as it was too cold.Ambeience of Hotel great with great facilities and some lovely restaurants looking over the lake. Theatre performance in Hotel by O Cirque de Soleil wonderful and centrally located on Strip for all other Hotels and Shopping and Shows.

Nearby Bellagio

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Las Vegas Travel Forum

Need advice about Las Vegas, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Las Vegas and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Las Vegas hotel reviews