Best Western Mccarran Inn

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 31% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• freddie18's Profile Photo

Best Western Hotel - Good Location

This is a new remodelled Las Vegas hotel located approximately one mile from the Las Vegas Strip, McCarran International Airport and the University of Nevada.

I stayed here with my family during the New Year celebration. The staff are friendly and helpful and they all made our stay comfortable. We were treated to complimentary deluxe continental breakfasts on the 3N/4D of our stay and complimentary airport shuttle on our departure..

We actually walk a mile from the Strip to the hotel after the New Years' celebration. It was a lot of fun though - walking with the rest of those who celebrated the event. There was bus running headed to the hotel, but we walked anyways early in the morning of the new year 2009.

For detailed information on the hotel's amenities, visit their website I provided below.

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Very close to the airport

As hotels go in Vegas this one is pretty pedestrian. We stayed here after having spent a few days in Vegas then going to Flagstaff and Grand Canyon with friends. We had a morning flight out of Las Vegas and just needed a place to sleep before departing. There is nothing wrong with this hotel and it is almost at the airport (5 minutes by car) so we were able to get to the rental car return quickly. A ‘continental breakfast buffet’ is included and is the standard US motel offering - cereals, juice, coffee, some packaged pastries, bagels, etc. The rooms were clean and the staff accommodating. It served us well for our purpose at the time. It is also just a few minute drive to the Strip.

More about Best Western Mccarran Inn

Desert Cactus

by freddie18

I am very fond of cactus and cannot help taking picture of this one. It must be common to some but to me every piece of this plant is unique. I always wanted to have collection of cactus especially those that are flowery with bright, very bright colours.

I just did not have the chance to collect too many varieties but I am happy enough to see cactus of different types in a once a desert Las Vegas. I guess on my next visit, I have to find out if I can do find some more of it.

Taken outside my hotel at Best Western McCarran Inn Hotel in Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada.

Comments