3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States

Jetsetter.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• corysharon's Profile Photo

resort fees

be aware that hotels one the strip are charging up to 28 dollars a night in fees, that's after you have prepaid for a package trip . as I found out at Caesars Palace they tricked me in asking for my credit card for security reasons when I checked in . not telling me about this fee it's a simple cash grab. I WON'T GO BACK TO CAESARS PALACE.

• Rude staff - stay elsewhere.

Hotel and Casino where clean and nicely decorated. The staff however was beyond rude and flippant; at first we thought maybe someone was having a bad day then realized rudeness must be a job requirement!!! Not worth the extra $$$ - stay elsewhere.

Unique Quality: The rudest staff on the strip !!!

Directions: On the strip.

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

A classic

As the economy has faltered, one of the few benefits has been some great deals on some of the hotels that were previously outside of our price range. Case in point is Caesars. When scouting locations for our 2011 trip, we got an offer for a room here for $85 a night (and no resort fees.) Needless to say, we jumped on it. From the start, the experience was awesome. I downloaded their app, and signed up for text check-in - which meant we skipped the long line at the front desk and picked up our keys at the bell captains desk. From there, it was just a few minutes to the room, which had a great view of one of the many pool areas. The room was very clean, and even though we were nervous about the age of the tower we were in, everything was in great shape. Very quiet nights, very comfortable bed.

The casino itself is a monster. There are many great dining options on site, as well as in the adjoining Forum Shops - a huge mall complete with laser shows and huge aquariums. And to top it off, the location almost can't be beat - between Bellagio and Mirage in the heart of the strip.

If you drive, be sure to learn the back roads behind the strip. Once you have those down, you'll be able to get around and in and out very easily.

The only bad thing was they charged the room to my card twice. But after some polite e-mails, it was straightened out quickly. This was a great stay.

Unique Quality: recommend you check out the text check-in option - saves a lot of long line pain...

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo

HAIL CAESAR!!!

Big! Huge! Spectacular! Las Vegas! Caesars Palace! They all go hand in hand. Caesars Place is hard to put into words. It is opulent and ostentatious. My kind of place in my kind of town, Las Vegas. It has everything you would want to say that you had the time of your life in Las Vegas at Caesars Palace. Service is unmatched and always at the ready. I found that it was almost impossible to want to leave the property to check out the rest of the "Strip" hotels. Yes, it will cost a little more to stay here than other hotels in Las Vegas, but what the heck, you came to Las Vegas to have a great time and Caesar himself would have been proud to call this his palace.

Unique Quality: Pure Roman in design and eye catching decor everywhere. The pool "Garden of the Gods" is an oasis in the desert filled with the glamour and glitz of Hollywood in Las Vegas. The nightclub "Pure" is a happening location. A Bradley Ogden Restaurant is a gourmet delight.

As a member of "Total Rewards", I would be amiss not to mention the"Casino" and the hypnotic draw of gambling. Be careful with your money or you may go broke. As the old saying goes, "bet only what you know you can lose" and if you win, you beat the odds, as Las Vegas has the edge in all the gambling games. Have fun, enjoy the excitement, spend a little at the tables and slots and walk away happy. ;-)

Directions: Right in the Middle of the Las Vegas "Strip" at Flamingo Road and Las Vegas Blvd.

• Paisleypaul's Profile Photo

We who are about to stay..........

We stayed in the Classic Room which is the most basic, in the Augustus Tower. The room and the hotel was everything we expected in opulence and fineness...TV in the bathroom when you're shaving ! Wonderful room with Strip view over to the Tropicana, Ballys etc. Walk straight through the hotel for the Forum shops and restaurants, where there are talking animated versions of classical statues and fountains, restaurants (see reveiws of the Trevi and Planet Hollywood) and teh most incredible swimming pool. Sunbathe surrounded by ancient Roman mock up architecture and colonnades, swim in the hoop shaped pool to the temple like middle,
    I have pegged this at US$40-US$80 per person on price, I think we were $99 + tax by booking WELL in advance, staying midweek, and registering at the www.smartervegas.com website.

Unique Quality: My favourite pool in the world. Best hotel we've stayed in in the USA

Directions: Centre strip

• Great Experience

The great hotel where everything you will get inside the hotel. The hotel is great for stay, good for fun and excellent place for shopping. I was very impressed with the hotel service, this was fantastic and in mannered way. Room was superb with all the amenities, friendly staffs, who always egger to help and amazing foods. Everything was perfect including pickup to departure.

I stay in Caesars hotel for a 3 nights during my Las Vegas trip. I was in deluxe room which was beautifully designed and had all the amenities. The shopping mall is inside hotel campus and this is great for make some time there after hectic day schedule. The hotel restaurants serve amazing food especially American food had amazing taste. The hotel reception was good and provide all the information what we need,. Overall this was memorable trip and I recommended this hotel for their superb services. I had booked Caesars hotel through http://www.southalltravel.co.uk/newoffer/usa/caesarspalace.aspx

Unique Quality: Pool, Room, Staff

• brewjohnson's Profile Photo

Old School Vegas

In many ways, Caesar's has become the elder statesman of Vegas resorts. While many of its predecessors and contemporaries have been razed to make room for newer hotels and resorts, Caesar's has continued to trudge along, expanding and making improvements and even innovating (for example, their "Forum Shops" were a revolution when they were created and have been copied by the Canal Shops at the Venetian, among others). Not as flashy as newer hotels, but a solid choice with all the conveniences of a modern Vegas hotel and casino, with an added bonus that it has an old-school feel to it that you can't find in newer hotels. Some big positives of Caesar's include:

1. Great Sports Book
    2. Forum Shops - excellent shopping and restaurants and a generally good place to stroll and people watch
    3. Old school vibe and casino
    4. Pussycat Dolls section of the Casino (my friends love this place... loud music, scantily clad dealers, etc).
    5. Joe's Stone Crab (located in the Forum Shops - the Miami legend's Vegas outpost is one of my favorite restaurants in the world).

Unique Quality: Old school vibe.

Directions: Middle of the strip.

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

It just doesn't stop getting Bigger!

I haven't stayed at Caesars Palace but every time I go to Vegas, I have to go in and check it out. What a place to see and the Forum Shops are just amazing!

• freddie18's Profile Photo

A View of Caesar's Palace

Experience the luxury of this prestigious hotel and resort, Caesars Palace!

You will be accommodated with all the little details that make the difference between an ordinary visit and a memorable one. You have the chance to stay at Caesar's Palace on the following rooms: Forum Tower Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Premium Rooms, Industry Suites, Fantasy Suites, and Penthouse.

There is so much to do while staying at Caesar's Palace aside from the gaming facilities with hundred and thousands of casino space. See the important details on their website I provided below.

See you there!

• Staple of the Strip

This is a staple of any trip to the Vegas strip. A grand old bastion that keeps growing.

Unique Quality: If you scroll down a little on this link, you can see some great attractions at Caesars.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Eye Catching

This is a pretty awesome place. I simple love the d├ęcor and the statues and fountains are so awesome. The mall area is fun to stroll around and window shop. It is in the mall area you will find The Fall of Atlantis and Festival Fountain shows and Aquarium. You have to check that out! Some friends of mine spent their anniversary here and were simply amazed at the service and rooms.

Caesars has 3,348 in five towers - Roman, Centurion, Forum, Palace and Augustus.
    129,000 square feet Casino.
    A whole avenue of shops and restaurants
    Entertainment may consist of The Colosseum
    Pure nightclub and Pussycat Dolls Lounge.
    Other attractions are the Exotic Cars showroom.
    All rooms have high-speed internet access. There is a fee for use.
    Has Wheelchair accessible rooms
    No RV parking
    No Pets allowed.
    Five-story Parking garage
    Amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, desk, electronic door locks, hair dryer, in-room dataport, high-speed internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, pay-per-view movies, radio, refrigerator, telephone, voice mail. Deluxe rooms include: Air conditioning, alarm clock, two remote-controlled cable flat-screen TVs, desk, electronic door locks, hair dryer, in-room dataport, high-speed internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, pay-per-view movies, CD player, refrigerator, telephone, voice mail and two guests robes.
    Hotel has a Concierge, currency exchange, fitness center, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, valet parking, wake-up call.
    Check-in time: 3 p.m.
    Check-out time: 11 a.m.

• Worst travel experience ever had

Please be aware that even though Caesars is not in a needy country, the custodial staff finds it within their right to help themselves to your personal property when you have left the room. Not only that, but the most intricate measures are put into place to protect the hotel from any liability. I was just recently told (after 3 months of attempting to retrieve my belongings and cash) that I can go fu@k myself in almost that exact wording by their insurance company, and that Caesar's is not responsible for their staff behavior. This amongst many other problems including room reservation issues, cleanliness of the room, the worst customer service I have ever encountered, the poorest response time of any security, constant problems with room service and our key cards to name a few, will ensure I never go back again.

Unique Quality: okay pool

• dannyffz's Profile Photo

Caesar's Palace

Caesar's Palace is a real treat to me. Nice & Elegant room, beautiful view (overlooking Bellagio and its dancing colorful water fountain) and helpful staff. It is also very secured.

• doug48's Profile Photo

best

caesars palace is a las vegas landmark. this hotel is constantly expanding and up grading their facilities. caesars palace offers all of the amenities of a first class resort hotel. see my casino and shopping tips for more information.

Directions: the strip. (las vegas blvd).

• iam1wthee's Profile Photo

One of the largest hotels

Forget what you heard I am telling you this is the best hotel on the strip. I went to the others and none can compare to location, convenience, and opulence. On top of that there was no construction going on at the time of my stay here August 2007.

Being that Ceasars is in the middle of the strip you really do not need to rent a car and you hardly will ever need to use public transportation while staying there.

The hotel is so huge that I was not able to grasp it all in one day and did get lost quite a few times.

My only complaint is that sometimes you would have to call the cleaning staff. However, I still recommend this place and would stay in here again.

Unique Quality: Even better I was given an upgrade to a huge room. Even the bathroom was huge and it had a TV over the sink. It had a jucuzzi and separate shower that could hold four people. My view was incredible. I was able to see the strip and many other surrounding areas. No nightlight was needed.

I counted 6 pools but I would not be surprised if I missed a few.

The minibar is stacked full of items. Unfortunately if you use them you have to pay for them.

The pictures below are of the hotel, my room, and the view from my room.

Directions: middle of the strip

More about Caesars Palace

by usawannabe

I read on another site that their bathrooms do not have doors! Can anyone substantiate this report - it's enough to put me off staying there :-( thankyou

RE: Caesars Palace

by paulinuk2u

dont go there just have look on tripadvisor.com not good reviews

RE: RE: Caesars Palace

by usawannabe

That's the site that mentioned no bathroom doors but MOSTLY the reports rave with enthusiasm!

• Jan 13, 2013 at 12:35 PM

We have been to Vegas several times but have never stayed at Ceasars, we will be checking in tonight.... booked in a room in the Forum Tower but will be trying the 20 dollar trick for an upgrade....