Caesars Palace

See Amenities
Fuzk84's Profile Photo

Great Accomodation!

by written on June 10, 2007

The decor inside and outside of the hotel are beautiful. The statues look spectacular in the day and even better in the night when the lights come on. I must say this place has really paid attention to details when it comes to decor. The pools are themed; even the lift doors carry the theme! Its grounds are also quite huge and there are plenty of great looking statues scattered around the area. Walking from the main lobby to the forum shops within Caesar's Palace's got me tired. The walk is that long but it is well worth it. The shops are filled with branded labels that i wouldn't dream of buying, but the decor along the way makes the walk pleasant.
The rooms are spacious and you get your own private jacuzzi in your room. But what I like most is the BIG COMFY BED! Woohoo! I don't know about thread counts or goose down and stuff but the bed was really comfortable.
One major peeve that I have though was the lack of a kettle. You are forced to buy the overpriending machines. US$3 if you just get it off your mini freezer. The prices at this hotel aren't exactly cheap; I think i paid enough for the provision of a little kettle. -1 from satisfaction for this =(.

one of the best on strip

by written on January 27, 2007

enjoyed my stay at this nice hotel. full facilities and lots of shows, restaurants not bad as well.

Unique Quality: celion` show is the one you must go. delicious sushi at japanese restaurant.

Directions: right to Bellagio Hotel, left to Mirage Hotel.

beautybee's Profile Photo

Best Place to Stay In Vegas!

by written on August 14, 2006

I travel to Las Vegas on average once a year and usually stay at Caesar's. It is an excellent hotel for several reasons. The rooms are comfortable, clean and well appointed. The staff from check in to room attendants are all really friendly and helpful. And it is smack dab in the middle of the strip, which for anyone who frequents Vegas knows, is the best place to be. You are steps away from the newest and most exciting resorts Vegas has to offer.

sarahandgareth's Profile Photo

Fit for an Emperor!

by written on August 4, 2006

One of the biggest and most famous of Las Vegas's mega-hotel complexes, you will literally need a map to find your way around Caesar's Palace. It has multiple hotel towers, at least half a dozen eating places, and more slot machines than you've probably ever seen in one place before. It's also right smack in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip - the perfect location to explore both north and south, and if you get tired of walking, it has a spectacular four-pool swimming area.

Unique Quality: The pool area is one of the most unique features of the hotel: it outstrips many of its neighbors. The shopping area, too, is spectacular, with faux-Roman fountains and more luxurious shops than Beverly Hills. Well, it certainly seemed that way!

birchy99's Profile Photo

by written on May 26, 2006

It seems like miles and miles of aisles, and rows and rows of slot machines, but it is a hotel. Upon beginning to register for the our room we were met with the question: "Would you like to upgrade?" Being from out of town both of us nodded and said, "Sure, why not!!" Why not indeed....sister-in-law, an inveterate bargain hunter said, "Didn't you even ask 'upgrade to what?;" Gee, how was I to know you were suppose to slip the guy a 20 dollar bill for the upgrade? (When did that begin?) Instead we paid an extra $55 a night for a view of The Mirage across the rooftops and a Jaccuzzi bathtub. Oh, well, live and learn.
Actually, the room was very nice and clean and well furnished with desk, chairs and roomy bath. The service was impeccable with mints on the pillow.

Unique Quality: Caesar's is built on the idea that after you get tired of gambling you should go shopping. And there is plenty of that. Just follow the Appian Way past shop after shop and faux marble statue after statue. Some of the statues even move and talk. And the sky changes with the hours of the day. Why bother going outside?
The casino is row upon row of slots...nickels, quarters, dollars. All of them have little buttons with which you can multiply your bets. My favorites were the "Wheel of Fortune" slots. The first one I played payed and payed. Remember this rule. Never go back to a hot machine and expect it to pay out again. It won't!!! And what ever happened to coins??? Half the fun was hearing the clanking of the coins as they fell out of the machine upon hitting a jackpot. Now all you get is a paper receipt. How dull!!
We also walked around the hotel a lot, saw the fountains out front, went up to see the wedding chapels, many of them in use.
Most intriquing however is watching the people. People don't dress and act like this at home. Many, many spangled sweaters and tops and lots of chunky bellies hanging out. Good thing what happens here stays here.

Directions: On The Strip. Look for the big sign on top or tell your cabby.."Caesar's please." They know where it is.

Bursland's Profile Photo

Get treated like an Emporer

by written on May 26, 2006

We stayed in 2005 for 5 nights and the experience was amazing. Our room in the Forum tower was lovely with an absolutely fantastic bathroom with a giant Jacuzzi bath and His and Hers wash basins all marble.The bed was super large and there was also a wide screen tv.On the down side the view was a bit naff,overlooking the carpark,but rooms with great views available .

Unique Quality: The pool area is called Garden of the Gods and is lovely.There are plenty of sunbeds both in the sun and in the shade,plus you can rent private Cabanas .You are constantly supplied with drinks and food by lovely female attendants ,what more could you ask for. The Forum shops area is great even if your not buying just to stroll around .Be sure to catch the animatronic shows where statues come alive to keep you entertained all free.

Directions: You can't miss it in the centre of the Strip

malianrob's Profile Photo

Long time Classic

by written on May 22, 2006

Caesars Palace is a modern-day Roman Empire that will dazzle you with unparalleled excitement and challenge your every skill.
This hotel just says Class all over it.

RAINBOWWINGS's Profile Photo

When in Rome.....

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 5, 2006

As they say "when in Rome."..... well you certainly can pass a funfilled, food feasting, money spending stay in this magnificent hotel. From the fountain-lined drive up to the chandlelier hanging entrance, this place really is what Las Vegas is all about. Renowned for decades for its opulence and extravagance, it continues to be the Heart of the Strip! With plenty of excellent restaurants, the whole place smells of showbiz personalities...whether performing or residing.
UPDATE!Have just come back after our first stay in Caesars and oh what a disappointment! The room was large(LV style) but quite shabby. Bedside lamps broken and when housekeepiong was informed, their way of repair was to remove no bedside lamps. Tatty bedlinen, small bathroom BUT there was a miniature TV in bathroom and after asking for high floor we were put on the 3rd with a brick wall for a view!! Sorry Caesars you need to take a leaf out of your neighbours(Bellagio) book, and we wont be staying again!.

Unique Quality: The 250ft diameter Colosseum is the place to go for sheer delight in entertainment. We went to see Celine last year, sat in the 14th row from the stage and believe me I could have stayed there all week! Again renowned for some pretty important sports events and stage to some of the biggest names in showbiz.

Excellent Hotel

by written on January 23, 2006

My husband and I went to Vegas and stayed in Caesar's Palace. We had a hard time leaving the place! Everything you could possibly want was in the one hotel. The room we stayed in was right upstairs in the new tower section. It was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! The bed was really the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. There was a very nice sitting area and a HUGE floor to ceiling window with a terrific view of the Bellagio fountains and Paris Hotel. The bathroom was amazing with it's own plasma TV and jacuzzi style bathrub and walk in shower. There was even a seperate room for the toilet area.

The hotel had a huge shopping area with plenty of shows to see. My husband and I saw Jerry Seinfeld and he was hilarious. I definitely recommend seeing him if you ever get the chance. He would speak back to the audience and they were screaming things and it was really just a very interactive area and just down right hilarious.

Inside there were also nice places to eat. We didn't try the more expensive dining places but we did try out the Cheesecake Factory because we are huge cheesecake fans. Delicioius and we had a terrific waiter. The whole staff at Caesars were curtious and professional. The gambling area was really nice with lots to do also.

The only down side was the price of some things. Of course, a little expensive but I think that is to be expected with Las Vegas in general.

To sum it up, we had an amazing time! We were really happy with everything the hotel had to offer. It's really quite beautiful and we hope to go back again someday to finish where we left off.

HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

Hail Caesars!

by written on October 21, 2005

I would call Caesars Palace the "heartbeat" of the Vegas strip for many reasons. The Forum here provides some of the best shopping in Vegas, the casino, clubs, and restaurants are amazing and always popular with locals and tourists alike, the rooms are spacious and the views are astounding. I believe you could walk a mile in here without going outdoors, and the nice connection to Bellagio keeps you from having to cross the street when casino jumping. The decor has been done with some taste as well, I did not find anything about this place "cheesy" as I did in some of the other "Disneylike" hotels. It is located in the center of the strips action, unlike some others, such as beautiful Mandalay Bay, where I had to taxi it out of just to hit the action elsewhere.

Unique Quality: Caesars is unique in that it always has something to do, and an A list crowd is always not to far away. The restaurants in here are magnificant, I would recommened Neros Steakhouse to anyone.. just an amazing, amazing place to stay, and if you do stay here try to get a room with a view of neighboring Bellagios fountains... makes for quite a night even when staying in the room!

Directions: Center of the Strip

al_mary's Profile Photo

Rome Visited

by written on September 29, 2005

An incredible world of opulence
and splendor, where impeccable
service reigns supreme and luxury
beckons at every turn.

Unique Quality: Elegant accommodations, fine dining
featuring an array of cuisines, world-class
gaming, plus legendary entertainment and
special events.
The Forum Shops at Caesars, acclaimed
as "The Shopping Wonder of the World."

Heaven on earth

by written on July 8, 2005

This was everything we expected and more. Our second visit to Las Vegas in 4 years, having stayed at the Luxor last time, we preferred a more central strip hotel and Caesar's was the one for us.

The hotel is undescribable, you have to visit to experience it, we were so lucky and had a full 7 nights here, having been to New York first then moving on to Chicago after LV.

Where to start, breakfast buffet at Cafe Lago is great, your usual US eat as much as you want of great food.

The pool areas are outstanding, but the temperature is immense and very little shade provided by the hotel, therefore we had to use natural shade provided by the trees, but I guess this is the hotel's plan, they don't want you out enjoying the sun they want you in gambling. The food at the pool side was not great in our opinion, we tried it twice and both times found it very very salty. Waitress service is very slow around the poolside, so we often just nipped into the store beside where they issue the towels and bought bottled water rather than wait.

The rooms are luxury, however be warned there was no door on the bathroom, which included the toilet, although it is hidden around a corner from the shower, if you are travelling with friends or a new partner, you may want to check this out when booking in. This was fine for me and my husband, however I am not sure I would have wanted friends being able to walk in on me whilst using the bathroom!!!

There is so much going on, and that is without mentioning the wonderful shops in the Forum.

We went to see Legends at the Imperial Palace, give this a miss, old dated hotel, lookalikies that look nothing like them, although admitedly do sound sort of like the real thing, if you are hard of hearing that is.

One last thing, try Boa for a lovel meal, it is on the top floor of the Roman Forum, fantastic setting, wonderful ambiance, just overall wonderul and the food and martinis were to die for.

A tremendous holiday. We will stay here again.

jglsongs's Profile Photo

Vini, Vidi, Vici, baby!

by written on May 22, 2005

Although Caesar's doesn't have an Eiffel Tower, a NY skyline, the Grand Canal or a pyramid, it's Caesar's - flashy, gaudy, bustling and big. Caesar's is to Vegas what the Caesar was to ancient Rome - prominent, can't be missed, sometimes loved, sometimes hated but right there in the center of the action.

(The only reason for my visit was to see Stevie Nicks in concert at the Colosseum - an amazing show and one of the best rooms to see a concert!)

Unique Quality: Once you get your bearings straight - and it's not always easy finding the elevator to the Roman Tower when you keep ending up at the Forum Tower - it's a world within itself.

Some of the best restaurants in LV are here- Spago and Mesa Grill to name a couple. (Tip: make reservations or go for a weekend brunch; Fri. and Sat. nights are impossible to just walk in at 7 or 8 and expect to be seated.)

Directions: Right on the Strip, between an Eiffel Tower and a Flamingo.

Erin09340's Profile Photo

Fantastic Bathroom, okay room

by written on May 17, 2005

There were 11 of us girls visiting Vegas to celebrate a friend's birthday. She picked Ceasars Palace. We all arrived before noon, and the hotel tried to accomadate our early check-in. There was a bit of hassle, but we eventually ended up in rooms with a strip view and the most incredible bathrooms. So big and roomy. The room itself was fine. Not exceptional in any way, good or bad. Just so-so.

Unique Quality: The pool area at Ceasars is beautiful. I appreciated it even though most of my poolside time is limited to remaining in the shade and shielded from the sun. I'm quite fair.

The Cafe Lago had a nice breakfast buffet, although you had to specially request toast. There wasn't a toaster set up anywhere. By the time that arrives, your eggs are cold.

The Forum shops are nice and included ones even I got excited about, Fresh and Kiehl's.

Directions: Next to Bellagio, Across the street from Flamingo

Etoile2B's Profile Photo

Sleeping in Ancient Rome

by written on March 10, 2005

Caesars Palace is a Las Vegas institution. On the ever-changing Strip this is one hotel that competes to keep up with the newer, trendier casinos lining Las Vegas Boulevard. Several years ago this facility underwent a major interior renovations, which have since been completed, in an attempt to update the casino level. I have never stayed here, so unfortunately I cannot comment first-hand on the rooms, but I have heard good thins from my friends who have had the Caesars experience. I have spent time in the Casino, restaurants, bars and shopping areas which are great and follow right along with the Ancient Roman theme. The Forum shops are a major tourist draw and the recent addition to the mall only adds to the glory of the Forum shops. Caesars is one of the mid-range hotels on the Strip – it’s not the Bellagio but it’s not Imperial Palace either. A good bet on any trip to Vegas.

Unique Quality: The Forum Shops are outstanding. Be sure to look up as you're shopping. The sky changes constantly... every hour you're there the sky will go through an entire day's rotation.

Directions: Across from Harrah's and Imperial Palace

mds160592 Jan 13, 2013 at 12:35 PM

We have been to Vegas several times but have never stayed at Ceasars, we will be checking in tonight.... booked in a room in the Forum Tower but will be trying the 20 dollar trick for an upgrade....

Nearby Caesars Palace

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Las Vegas Travel Forum

Need advice about Las Vegas, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Las Vegas and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Las Vegas hotel reviews