Casino Royale and Hotel

BEST WESTERN PLUS Casino Royale
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

• Casino Royale is NOT safe

The Casino Royale is NOT safe!! I went to call home and I was looking for somewhere quiet. I went back by the bathrooms and just outside the casino door. As I was talking on the phone, I was approached by 3 guys who came out back. One guy stood in the doorway while the other one tried to rob me, stating "Give me all your money". They were ghetto and probably locals. Fortunately, I made a break after pushing one of the suspects, and ran into the casino.

I quickly found security and pointed out the 3 suspects. I told security "These guys just tried to rob me". The security guy told me "I can't help you. I didn't see it happen". I said they are right there, as the suspects started running through the casino. The security guy did nothing to stop the suspects. I've always felt safe in Vegas, but after this incident, I realized the Casino Royale security is only there for show and NOT to protect the customers. The security guy told me "If a lady came up to me and said that guy just stole my purse, and I saw him running through the casion with a purse, I can't chase him, detain him, or question him because I did not see it happen".

That night and the next day I insisted on speaking with a manager. Casino Royale security said there is no manager or supervisors working. I called the Casino headquarters, and found out the General Manager, Juan Garcia would be working. I stopped in again and asked to speak with Juan Garcia. Guess what, he's not working and you can't speak with him. I got nowhere.

Here's the worst part. Security can't do anything in the casinos. They are just there to protect the casinos money, not the customers. I didn't get an apology, the security guy didn't even call the police... I had to do it myself, and there is no manager or no one in charge that you can speak with.

If you do go to this casino, be very careful around the bathrooms and back parking lot. I would recommend staying away from this dive, as there are numerous other casinos with better security and safer playing areas. You've been warned!

Unique Quality: Not sure... Since I was robbed and the Casino did nothing, we left and never returned.

• Vegasjunkie's Profile Photo

CASINO ROYALE

$70 on Friday and Saturday nights. $50 Sunday thru Thursday. US currency

Unique Quality: Location and price.
    It' s located between the Venetian and Harrah's, right across from the Mirage and the Forumn shops at Ceasers.
    The price can't be beat for that location (around $70 on Friday or Saturday, $50 the rest of the week).
    I dare anyone to find a hotel that has a casino around that area to find a better deal.
    The rooms are OK, they have always been clean and comfortable. You might find a nicer quality room near by, but not at the price your paying for the Royale. Anyway; how much time do you really spend in your room?

More about Casino Royale and Hotel

Join the Glitz and Glitter on "The Strip"

by deecat

Although we had both been to Las Vegas before, both Mickey and I were impressed by all the upgrades and additions to the Las Vegas Strip this visit.

Photo#1 shows a view of one portion of Las Vegas Blvd. that includes Harrahs, Denny's, and Casino Royal. Vegas has often been called "Neon City", and after a few hours here, one certainly knows why.

Photo #2 By the way, Casino Royal was the first casino we entered because we were told by our shuttle driver from the airport, that we could receive $50.00 for joining the club. We had lots of fun here, and our money lasted for a long time.

Photo#3 is of the Rio Hotel/Casino which we took a free shuttle to reach. Again, we tried the casino here because they,too, gave away money for slots if you joined their club.

Photo#4 represents the famed Harrahs with a giant casino and a huge player's role on the strip.

Photo #5 is of four Player's cards that we used while in Vegas. They represent Casino Royale, 4 Queens Hotel/Casino,Harrah's-Caesars-Flamingo-Paris-Planet Hollywood-Rio, and Tropicano Hotel/Casino. In our opinions, CASINO ROYAL AND 4 QUEENS HAD THE "DEALS".
We also felt that TROPICANA CASINO HAD THE MOST DIFFICULT AND QUESTIONABLE DEALS.

Comments