Excalibur Hotel Casino

Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Booking.com Excalibur.com BookIt.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

• Excalibur Hotel

If you can, go to Las Vegas during the week. Hotel prices double or even triple for Fridays and Saturdays.

Unique Quality: One of the many hotels along the strip, it is decorated in the style of King Arthur.

• Italia7841's Profile Photo

Excalibur Hotel and casino.

It has been a while since I have been there, but I can remember that it wasn't all that expensive. It was beautiful though.

Unique Quality: They had this show and dinner there where you would eat only with your hands. They had a little chicken thing to eat and some other things too.. I can't even remember what it was called.. I'll come back to it when I remember,

• Excalibur

$49 up for the room.

Unique Quality: This is an extremely good value hotel in an excellent location. The rooms are clean and well maintained and the casino is great too. A monorail connects it to Mandalay Bay & Luxor and it's easy to walk over to several other nearby casinos with no trouble.

• rtschneider's Profile Photo

I stayed at the Excalibur....

I stayed at the Excalibur. This hotel/casino is built like a castle and everything revolves around knights and royalty. It was actually pretty cool!

Directions: It is located directly on The Strip next to the Luxor and across from New York, New York.

More about Excalibur Hotel Casino

Excalibur Hotel - Las VegasExcalibur Hotel - Las Vegas

Tal and David in stocks at Excalibur, Las VegasTal and David in stocks at Excalibur, Las Vegas

Excalibur hotelExcalibur hotel

Excalibur HotelExcalibur Hotel

Excalibur Hotel

by Melfi

Hi there,

Some relatives are getting married in LV and they've asked me to do the hotel bookings. I am hoping that someone will be able to help with a couple of questions I have.

1. Which is the best tower to stay in at the Excalibur? I've heard that some of the rooms are old and shabby. Would they give us better rooms if I asked?

2. I'm booking for 5 couples - are we likely to get a better rate for making a group booking?

Any help would be really appreciated. And please don't say 'Don't stay at the Excalibur'! It's the bride's choice!

Cheers

Re: Excalibur Hotel

by Peter_P

Do go to the Excalibur...:-)

I don't know about the dirrerent rooms but we stayed in the tower opposite to the New York, New York Hotel... and rooms were okay, more then okay...

I can't remember prices, but certainly try to get prices down with the 5 rooms. First ask the price for one rooms then mention it is for 5 rooms... or get better executive rooms for the same price as a standard room...

Get going and have fun...!!

P

by cruisingbug

We stayed at the Excalibur in May 2001 - in room 4155, don't know which tower that was. The room seemed fine, if I recall correctly. Not shabby. Definitely mention that it's for a wedding party and it's a large group.

Re: Excalibur Hotel

by raevnzno

Hi, first congratulations on the nuptuials!!
The east tower fronts the strip and faces the tropicana hotel. the north tower fronts on to tropicana blvd and faces new york new york hotel. The west tower would face the mountians and west las vegas and the south tower faces the luxor and mandalay bay hotels. You want to ask for outside rooms so you have a view, the inside rooms face the courtyard and pool area. Most hotels in LV dont start offering any kind of group discount until you're booking 10 or more rooms.
You can also get price ranges and pics of some of the rooms on lasvegas.com.
Drop me a line if I can help with any other questions.
Good Luck!

by Carmela71

I had been doing research for Las vegas accomodation for ourselves and for this hotel the best price was the one at the hotel web page (better that other searchers are vegas.com or travelworm).

We founded that the Emerald tower is the cheaper option, and if you go some the reviews at trip adviser they are some good comments and one bad for this tower.

But as others had suggest if you email directly the hotel and try to do a group reservation, you may get discount prices or maybe some upgrades.

Sorry not been there but is one of my options, so I had done a few research LOL

by Carmela71

Sorry, I got confused with so many hotels, Emerald towers is in MGM where we were also looking, sorry.

• Apr 21, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I stayed here with my teenage daughters for spring break 2013. The room in Tower II was ok with the 2 queen beds. One of the sheets on top of the bed had a blood stain on it. A light bulb in the bathroom was out. The soaps are cheap. The smell in the hotel and casino is really bad. The people working at registration are un-friendly.
    They misrepresent the true cost for the rooms. There are extra fees for internet and "resort" fees that are unexplained. There is an internet fee that we could not use since we didn't bring our "ethernet cable" with us when we were expecting WiFi. This is 2013, correct?? Dicks restaurant, located on the pathway between the hotel and the rooms, has terrible and expensive food, charges between $5 and $10 for a regular drink, and the waiter, if you can call him that, regularly liked to play with his crotch. I guess he thought that was comical or entertaining. About the pools. The music they play on their speakers are very, very loud and annoying. The rules on what you can and cannot bring into the pool are inconsistent and ridiculous. Why we cannot bring a bottle of water into the pool area is beyond me. Being out in the hot and dry weather here in Las Vegas, one can get dehydrated very quickly. This is a health hazard to say the least.

Next time I'm going to a hotel that is honest, clean and provides what you pay for.