Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
Lively locals joint
This is a nice locals casino and hotel in North Las Vegas. The rooms are standard size and have either 1 king or 2 full size beds. The atmosphere is fun and friendly. The staff was really great in all aspects from hotel check in to cocktail waitresses. We will definately stay here again. If you don't have a car it is not a place for you as it is not near the "Strip". Take a chance and get a car and experience the rest of Vegas.
Unique Quality: The buffet is outstanding. Lots of great food to choose from and the selection varies daily.
Another great thing about the Fiesta is the coffee shop. Great prices!
Directions: Follow Ranch drive north and you can not miss this place.
Popular Hotels in Las Vegas
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
3960 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
3255 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Explore the World
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- The Peabody Orlando
- Hampton Inn Niceville-Bluewater Bay
- Century Citadel Inn
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino
- Mount Airy Casino Resort
- Marriott Orlando World Center Resort
- Club Ambiance All-Inclusive
- Savoy Hotel
- Inter-Continental San Juan Resort And Casino
- Sun Palace
- Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens
- Somerset Gateway
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Key West