3960 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119, United States

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Expedia.com amextravel.com Booking.com

Costs 37% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Hotel is on best location

Definitely one of the best hotels in Las Vegas where I found everything what I want. The hotel is at resort with luxury rooms, fully equipped gym, free entry in casino and friendly staffs. I had stayed in Four Seasons Las Vegas for a week during my 2 months long USA business trip and this was memorable experience. I was in strip view room which was fully equipped with all the luxurious facilities.

I like about the hotel location which is on best place. The hotel is only 4.8 Kilometers from International Airport and this is important for business travellers. The food was amazing and I can never forget the taste. The restaurants menu had some of the finest cuisines. All staffs were very cool and serve in a decent manner. I recommended this hotel for their outstanding service and excellent facilities. I had booked Four Seasons hotel through http://www.southalltravel.co.uk/newoffer/usa/fourseasons.aspx

Unique Quality: Location, Room Service, staff

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas

The Four Seasons Hotel is at the farthest location because it is on the Southern part of the Las Vegas Strip, even farther than the Mandalay Bay.

But, since Las Vegas developed the Las Vegas' Landmark at the southern part of the strip, and the Las Vegas added a parking space down there to make it more accessible for tourists and visitors, the Four Seasons Hotel now is more visible to visitors who goes to the landmark for picture-taking. The Four Seasons is pretty close to that famous Las Vegas' Land mark.

The hotel has many thick palm trees at the front. The garden is very beautiful - it looks like you are in a oasis in the desert.

Directions: The southern part of the Strip.

• heryanta's Profile Photo

Perhaps THE finest...

Four Seasons Las Vegas is the best hotel I've stayed at to date in the United States.

It is a 'hotel within a hotel' and is located on the higher floors of Mandalay Bay. It has elevators that take you down to the Mandalay Bay casino level so you don't need to be worried about getting to places on the strip.

The hotel has its own lobby (located at Las Vegas Blvd) so you don't have to be bothered with the commotions that make inseparable parts of the large Vegas hotels. It also has its own swimming pool but you also have access to the larger Mandalay Bay pools. An example of how fantastic the service is the Four Seasons pool offers you disposable swimming trunks if you happen to find yourself without any.

The rooms are, well, simply superb. Amenities are ample and of top quality and all the furnitures are as expected from Four Seasons of the finest quality.

Directions: Located at the Mandalay Bay tower

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo

Oasis of Calm

Four Seasons Las Vegas truly is an oasis of peace in this buzzing, vibrant City. It's the only Vegas hotel without a casino and from the moment you enter the impressive marble lobby you are enveloped in calm, cool luxury.

Our room was very spacious and in addition to two double beds, there was a giant flatscreen TV, comfortable and elegant furnishings, and a wonderful marble bathroom with seperate walk in glass shower.

To greet us the hotel Manager left us a lovely handwritten card, a plate of canapes, and a chilled bottle of white wine. The Four Seasons at Dublin had also sent a welcome card. Indeed we were impressed.

The Hotel has two restaurants - the Verandah (which is the main one and becomes an Italian restaurant at night) and Charlie Palmers. I'll write tips on both. A little negative is that while both restaurants have bars, there is not a bar solely for bar use.

There's a terrific spa and I was told by other guests that the masseurs have magic hands (I didn't indulge this time). There are a number of gift shops in the main public areas, together with displays of the best of what other hotel shops have to offer.

The main down side for me was the ppool area, as there were no pool umbrellas to provide shade and the pool area became very crowded. On the plus side, the staff here provide chilled water, Evian spritzes, fruit ice pops, and fresh fruit free of charge throughout the day.

Unique Quality: The Staff, particularly the Concierge staff, at this hotel are beyond compare. They managed to fulfill my dining wishes and requirements for the full week, and secured reservations at each and every desired spot.

It was Mum's birthday while we were there, and without being asked they sent up a chocolate birthday cake. An hour later this was followed by sweets and flowers from the manager.

They really do make you feel like family.

• cocoandsami's Profile Photo

an Oasis on the stip

The Four Seasons Hotel is situated in the Mandalay Casino and Hotel, however, has its own entrance and exclusive floors near the top of the building.
    The Hotel is a lovely place to stay, one one could easily forget that they are on the strip. It is a pleasant change to be able to check into a hotel without having to navigate through a casino floor and stand in some long line. As the hotel is relatively small, crowds are not a problem.

The rooms are extremely comfortable, and elegantly fitted out.

Unique Quality: Great Spa and good Gym.

• DiploTraveler's Profile Photo

Simply Heaven....

From the second you drive through the Four Seasons' lush gardens, you know you are in safe hands. The FSLV gives its guests the best of both worlds: Four Seasons privacy, luxury, and elegance, with all the craziness of Mandalay Bay and the Strip just outside.

We spent a spectacular week in mid-June, enjoying a Deluxe Room -- no Strip view, but plenty of space and every amenity one could need or imagine. As is usual at a Four Seasons, the bath was an especial luxury, from the Occitane products to the deep soaking tub and glass shower.

A first-day highlight was a spa morning with massage; the staff, the setting, and the massage itself were perfection. We returned several times for the steam room (a great way to decompress at the end of the day).

The aspect of the Four Seasons that we returned to again and again throughout our stay was the skill that had been used to insulate guests; even though the secluded pool is just steps from Manadalay Bay's massive wave-pool complex, you might, except for the vast glass tower on one side, be at a resort in the Tropics. Similarly, it was hard to imagine that the tranquil lobby and public areas -- with their magnificent flowers, frequently changing and each arrangement more imaginative than the last -- were only an elevator ride away from the MB Casino and the rest of its many attractions.

Unique Quality: Breakfast on the Verandah is about the nicest way to start a Vegas day I can think of.

We appreciated the variety of seating available poolside, although shady seats are at a premium in the afternoon.

I had ordered flowers for the room, spending what I imagined, based on New York prices, would get a nice small basket to mark our anniversary. On arrival, I was gobsmacked to see a vast arrangement of roses, tulips, and lilies -- something out of a baroque still-life. Even nicer, the flowers were accompanied by a "happy anniversary" cake and a personal note congratulating us. Of such gestures are loyal customers made!

Directions: Given that the hotel's rooms are the top five floors of the massive Manadalay Bay, the Four Seasons is hard to miss! The Hotel's private drive is just south of the main Mandalay Bay strip entrance.

• FlanMan's Profile Photo

No Slots In The Lobby

Elegant and stylish, The Four Seasons is a delightful hotel in a city full of less then delightful joints. The rooms are spacious the sheets have a thread count well into the thousands and the service is first rate.

• raevnzno's Profile Photo

Creme de la Creme

If your gonna splurge, go big. This hotel is tucked descretely into the Mandalay Bay Resort. Their Lobby, meeting rooms, and resturants are far from the maddening crowds and the rooms are located on floors 35-39 of the Mandalay Bay main tower. Their pool area is in a quiet corner of the beautiful landscaped grounds, and uses European rules.... Boys wear the shade if you must stare!

Unique Quality: The views from any of the rooms or suites will be amazing.

Directions: at the south end of Las Vegas Blvd. Entrance is off of Four Seasons Drive.

More about Four Seasons Las Vegas

The Best Hotel In Las Vegas

This is the letter that I wrote to the GM of the hotel
Dear Four Seasons,

I would like to begin this letter on point, before going into full detail about our stay. You should be proud to know that we feel that you run "the" best hotel in the city of Las Vegas. We have been to Vegas five times, and out hotels have included The Bellagio, MGM Grand, and Venetian. Everything from the lobby to the pool rivals that of those hotels stated. We were greeted with a beautiful room that was ready upon our arrival, as per a request for early check-in. And enjoyed a wonderful lunch by the pool, during our stay our servers included Katie, Chaz and Leslie. Leslie was wonderful, she treated our family with such care and love, and should certainly be looked upon as the best of your staff. Everyone at the pool was magnificent, we were given such personal attention, towards the end of our stay we were even greeted by name, before even checking in. Pool attendants included Steve, Margaret, Vivian, James and Moses. And at the porte cochere Gerry the valet was wonderful, always greeting us with a pleasant smile every evening. Those however are just a handful of names that we remember, but we cannot say that we had a single less then standard attendant, they were all magnificent. On the last day of our stay, after checking out, our daughter Ashli became very ill, almost immediately James, Leslie, and Moses, were on the phone with the front desk, and within minutes we had a room for a few hours so she could rest away from the blazing heat. This is service that goes above and beyond what anyone else would do, and truly sets the Four Seasons apart from all others. Every single inch of the hotel exudes a level of service is bar none of anything we have ever experienced. I was truly amazed. Although nothing is perfect, the Four Seasons is close, and to help you get there I would like to offer you some suggestion. Compared to the other hotels in Las Vegas, your housekeeping, or turndown service is extremely below standard. Robes and slippers should be placed near the bed, and something should be offered such as bottled water fruit or chocolate. With the exception of that area, please keep up the excellent work. We have spoken about next years trip, and even with all of the new hotels opening, the Four Seasons Las Vegas will be the only hotel that the we will stay at forever more.

Best Hotel of my life - hands down!

We just got back yesterday from a 4 night stay at the Four Seasons Las Vegas (July 2 - July 6 2004).

To summarize - we have a one year old and 3 year old so it is really important that when we get the opportunity to get away it is perfect. I can honestly say (and my husband and I are very critical) that I wouldn't change a thing.

We cashed in all of our mileage points so we could afford paying $ 120 a night for the room and it was worth it. We had one issue where a dog in the neighboring room was barking while we were trying to take a nap. We called down and they moved us to a beautiful suite.

The Four Seasons staff were spectacular some examples: leaving us chocolate as an apology for the dog issue, filling the ice bucket in our room, fabulous L'Occitane soap, shampoo and lotion, house car that can take you for free within 3 miles of the hotel if you ask, they printed our Southwest boarding passes via the internet at midnight so we could get preferred seating... We went to the pool and they escort you to a chair of your choice and prepare the chair with a fitting towel, bring you a big pitcher of ice water with lemon and offer drinks or food.

It was fabulous - we are not accustomed to this so we felt a bit out of our league but that was fine with us! I had wondered if these reviews were for real - our is for real.

If you are thinking of staying at a really nice place you will not be disappointed at the Four Seasons - promise!

Best Spa Money Can Buy?

by auditor1000

I am looking ot purchase a spa package for a very good friend in the Las Vegas area. I want to get more than just an 80 minute massage. I need something more like half a day. The price does not matter. Any one have any suggestions for me? I am not finding a lot on the internet except in casinos.
Thanks

by YVRDave

The Canyon Ranch Spa at The Venetian is pretty nice. All the big hotels have good spas, The Bellagio, Four Seasons, Mandalay Bay, Wynn.

by kymbanm

I enjoy the spa at the Palms myself :)

by GeorgiaDawg

Bellagio's spa is AWESOME, but I think you have to stay there to use it. I will be staying at Mandalay the week of August 6th. I love a good spa and have done some research. There are three spas there - Spa Mandalay, The Spa at the Four Seasons and THE BATHhouse at THE Hotel. We are going to go to the BATHhouse, as it seems to be very sleek and contemporary and offer some interesting services. Really looking forward to it! I have also been to the spa at Paris. It's very nice, but I'm seen better. It's just not very big, but the services are good. Whereever you decided to go, go ahead and make your reservation. The good times fill up fast!

Comments