Fremont Hotel & Casino

200 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States

Fremont Hotel and Casino
Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

• Nice stay

My husband and I stayed here for two nights, in December 2006. Room was small but functionable. Neat and clean. We got a non-smoking room but the room smelled of smoke pretty bad. We notified housekeeping and she was pleasant and understood. She took of it too. The front desk was friendly and helpful. Gaming in the area was fun. We liked the promotions the hotel had to offer which is what brought us there to begin with. and their players were contacted to two other hotels on Freemont Street. We would stay here again.

• Decent Downtown Hotel

Nice budget hotel in Downtown Las Vegas. Smallish, motel style rooms with small Hawaiian touches. Hawaiian theme throughout, including all restaurants except Tony Roma's Ribs.

Unique Quality: Right next to the Fremont Street Experience light show and open air concert stages. One block from the main bus terminal. 301 bus will take you all along the Las Vegas Strip for $2. You can check out all the resorts on the Strip, and won't have to blow your budget on accommodations.

Directions: Fremont Street Downtown.

• diamondd's Profile Photo

Fremont Hotel

Unique Quality: Clean and comfortable. The rooms have been renovated to present day standards. Their casino is a bit small but you have easy access to other casinos in the area like Binion's Horseshoe and Golden Nugget.

More about Fremont Hotel & Casino

The Fremont Hotel/Casino Was Great!

by TripAdvisor Member Onetogo

I stayed at the Fremont Hotel for four nights, October 10-14.I was comped for the rooms from my last visit to LV.After arriving at the airport I got a shuttle(after a long wait) to the Fremont Hotel.The check-in was quick with very helpful staff. I got a nice clean room on the 6th floor.The bathroom was small,but how big must it be? The room was well cleaned every day. I had good luck again paying slots at the Fremont and left with more $$ than I started with--which I never expect when gambling. The staff at the Playes Club were very friendly and kept track of play time for comps(meals,etc). The Paradise Buffet was excellent. I really like the Fremont Street area because it is mostly adults and the places are within short walking distance. I find the Hotels/Casinos friendlier than many of the huge mega-casinos on the Strip.

I have rooms(comped) for November,2005 and am looking forward to this next visit to the Fremont Hotel/Casino and the Fremont Street area.

TAKE THE SAM'S TOWN FREE SHUTTLE

by LoriPori

Hans and I have done this a couple of times and not everyone knows about it. You can TAKE THE SAM'S TOWN FREE SHUTTLE. Why? you ask!!! The Casino has a nice Family atmosphere. It has (had!) an absolutely wonderful Buffet. If you look in the Las Vegas magazines you will find a coupon for "FREE $10.00 Slot PLay" when you play $20.00. Sign up for your Free Prime Rewards Membership Card to receive your FREE Slot Play.
Sam's Town Shuttle Stops:
California Hotel
Riviera Hotel
Harrah's Las Vegas
Tropicana Resort & Casino
Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon

another great time

by TripAdvisor Member mr_maui

Another great stay at the fremont
Just got back from a 6 night stay in Las Vegas.
Stayed at the cal for 4 nights and 2 nights at the fremont hotel
small room, but clean and comfortable. the security is good so
we felt safe in the hotel.
we again had a great time gambling here. Chrystie and craps staff were right on again. loved playing when you get good service .
other hotel craps staff were cold and non caring, but at the fremont, we had a great time with the staff.
again , thanks for the great service.

The food was outstanding and friendly service

by TripAdvisor Member swerv08

Recently spent a week in Las Vegas. The paradise buffet at Freemont Hotel & Casino was our favourite for food at an atractive price. Great selection of fresh food including salad bar & desert bar. Fresh prawns and crab claws for the seafood lovers like me. Leg of beef carved to your choice, crisp roast chicken, to name a couple of favourites. Many deserts to choose from incuding ice cream with choclate sauce. Can't wait to go back and fuel up! Bon Appitite!

Clean & friendly, but not for first timers

by TripAdvisor Member Learning_to_travel

First time to Las Vegas. Decided to stay downtown because all the reviews said that it was better. I think we made the wrong decision.

The hotel itself is clean and the staff really are as friendly as the other reviews say (even when we asked them to get belongings, including my handbag, that we had left in our car, twice in one night).

The reasons I wouldn't recomend this hotel is mainly due to it's location, which is a bus journey from the main strip, which coming back at night took over an hour. It also has no pool (although I believe you can use the golden nuggets pool across the street).

You can come to Vegas and not gamble, as the place is a spectacle in itself, and it is an excellent base to go to the hoover dam, lake mead and the west rim of the grand canyon which is what we used it for. If you are a big gambling fan then I believe the rates are more favourable in freemont, although the casinos are a little seedier looking. Their are a couple of nice bars this end of town, and you should see the freemont street experience once (though once was enough).

However if you want to spend your evenings on the strip, watching shows and want a hotel with a pool, then I would stay at the sahara or stratosphere which you can get deals on the internet for similar prices and friends have stayed in these places who have reviewed them favourably.

Had dinner at the buffet one night which was very disappointing (you can get it half price if you get the freemont street experience discount book)

I would recommend those who are going to Vegas to do more than just gamble to stay on the main strip, but if Fremont is your gambling hotspot, then this hotel is clean, friendly and small enough not the be intimidating.

Fremont Has It All!

This was our first stay at the Fremont. Usually we stay at 4Queens. Fremont check in was fast and efficient. The staff at the Fremont are more customer oriented than at the Queens. We were comped all our meals, unlike the Queens where no meals were ever comped, even tho we had spent most of our time playing there.
The rooms are smaller than Queens, but clean and adequate. Maid service is outstanding!
Definately will return to the Fremont, and food is excellant. Tops was the Seafood Buffet crab legs, we went on Sunday and Tues!!!

hated the 2nd street grill

My wife and I had dinner there on April 3, 2006. Service was slow. Waitress unfriendly. Steaks arrived. My wifes steak was burned to a crisp. We had ordered medium well. The supervisor offered to buy us a dessert rather than replace the steak.

Fremont light show

by kferguson

We're planning a 35th anniversary trip to Vegas this summer and we were wondering if there is anyway to have a special message posted during the light show? We think the couple would love it!! Who would we contact/costs involved?

RE: Fremont light show

by St_Vincent

That's pretty ambitious but I guess if you have the money anything is possible in Vegas. Have a look at www.vegasexperience.com and click on the venue rental tab, there are contact details there.

Alternatively I know that there is a big neon advertising screen on the side of the Fremont Hotel. I don't know if they hire it out for private messages but the hotel website is www.fremontcasino.com.

Good luck and I'm sure your friends will be delighted if you manage to pull it off.

Cheers