Happi Inn

More explosionsMore explosions

Bono from U2Bono from U2

Las Vegas Transit Route

by thisit811

I'm just wondering I could take Las Vegas Transit Route 108 from airport to Hilton Grand Vacation Resort at Karen Avenue or I should take a shuttle instead.
If posible to do so.. where should we get off?

Re: Las Vegas Transit Route

by Agraichen

I'd vote for the shuttle. I've taken the local buses before and they can be quite slow. I once walked 2 miles up Flamingo after waiting for the bus which was running late. As I started off and got a block away, I heard it pull in. It was only a block ahead of me at the end of the walk.

Re: Las Vegas Transit Route

by Agraichen

Travel Tips for Las Vegas

Alcoholic Drinks

by AVG2319

Do not pay for Alchoholic drinks on the strip. Gamble and they will bring the drinks to you for FREE!
Even if you are not a gambler you just have to sit at a slot machine for awhile with some quarters and eventually some nice casino employee will offer you a drink and there you go-free Alcohol!

Just a city

by TinKan

Las Vegas is a city of lights, music, gambling and more. It is my home.

It takes many many people to keep Vegas running and to keep the tourist happy and coming back for more.

There is more to Vegas than just the strip, we have parks, movie theaters and grocery stores just like any other major city in America.

Take a day or even a few hours off from the casinos and take a look around our fine city.

Well go and see a show....

by sharkie

Well go and see a show. There's s o many to choose from so everyone will find someone they want to see. The Andrew Dice Clay stand-up performance. If you have seen the movie 'Ford Fairlane, the rock n' roll detective' you know this guy.

Of course, the hotels on 'the...

by Superremi

Of course, the hotels on 'the Strip' are beautiful and have a very 'Vegas-atmosphere', but don't forget to go to Freemont Street. It's what used to be the center of Las Vegas before they built all the new hotels on the Strip. The whole street is covered with lights and every hour orso, there's is a fascinating lightshow. This is a picture of the 'ceiling' of that street.

Everthing is huge and nothing is subtle!

by shrimp56

The tacky, glitzy enormity of it all! It is absolutely amazing to see the human characters as well -- from the red leather mini-skirted "business-girl", to the elegant folks wearing designer clothes, to the folks wearing t-shirts that say things your mother would blush at [sometimes even you!] People-watching

Comments