Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Las Vegas Hilton

455 Karen Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States

Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center)
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

• Its Vegas at its best!

Upon arrival we were greeted by a very friendly and polite member of staff who dealt with everything we needed for our five night stay. We were directed to our room on the eighth floor and once inside the room we drew the curtains and wow......... there was the sight I'd always imaged, there in front of us, Las Vegas by night, stunning. The room was huge, the window also huge, you could sit on the window sill and watch Vegas at work. The room, as with the rest of the hotel was very neat and tidy, clean and well kept. The service we received during our visit was second to none, we wanted for nothing. The ground floor of the hotel housed the casino which had a great atmosphere, a great buzz about it. It was only on the last day with his last five dollar bill that Dave decided now's the time to win his 200.00 dollars. What a way to end a fabulous stay in Vegas.

Directions: At the far end of the Las Vegas strip, at the end of the monorail.

• Maurgan's Profile Photo

Bleh.

The room was a pricey as most other non-themed hotels, but smaller, and uglier. I don't like this hotel and I would not stay here again. Service was decent, but I just find this a painfully unattractive place.

Unique Quality: They hold the Annual Star Trek Convention - Las Vegas and have the fabulous Star Trek exhibit, with two "rides", and Quarks. Every Star Trek fan should eat here at least once. And drink a Warp Core Breach!

Easy access to the monorail.

• astarte00's Profile Photo

Nice spot to plop

Considering that I used points I can't complain about the price even if it is reasonable. Since this is new addition to the Large Hilton complex at this location the accomodations were extremely clean, and quiet due to its location. You get the strip view, without the noise and easier exit/entrance since it is located w-a-y at the end near the Stratosphere.

Its a great family spot.

Unique Quality: Grab the monorail directly in front of the main hotel and ditch the rental car.

Directions: the strip end

• trina1's Profile Photo

The Elvis Hotel

This was very plush as soon as you walk into the casino it is all diamonds and chandeliers .
    It is on a monorail stop now so that is handy . rooms were big and the view from the room over looked a golf course .

Unique Quality: Barry manilow plays here plus it is the hotel Elvis played and stayed each time he was in Vegas.

Directions: At circus circus go down the road opp and walk for about 5 mins.

• Most Comfortable Hotel in the Area

We would recommend this hotel for its luxurious rooms, and vast supply of extra amenities that you would not expect. The large tub has jets, there is a big living room and a full size kitchen. it is like staying in a nice apartment, and is very much like being at home. Still close enough to all the action, but a million miles from the noise and smoke when you are done with all that!

Unique Quality: huge suites, classy, upscale feel. It is only rated a 3 start, but feels more like a 5 or at least a 4 plus.

Directions: nextdoor to Las Vegas Hilton

More about Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Las Vegas Hilton

Coulldn't have been better!

I researched far and wide for a suite in Vegas, and we ended up selecting the HGVC Hilton Las Vegas. We rented a 2 bedroom suite for the 4 of us, my sister, niece and babysitter, and we were more than comfortable! Perfect location for families looking for a suite with kitchen, washer dryer and all the amenities needed in the room. The monorail was in test mode, so we were not able to take advantage of that, but will this year. Best of all, it was a little over $700 for the week!!! How can you beat that? As for the Hilton Rewards guys comments, he was obviously looking for handouts, which you will not find here. Highly recommend!

A Very Good Value

by TripAdvisor Member Roger_Samson

Just spent four nights in a one bedroom suite and we were really pleased with this place as it had everything we wanted: a good full-size kitchen with settings and cookware for 4, a quiet environment overall (ie. no slots in the lobby), an excellent king-size bed, jacuzzi soaking tub, en suite washer/dryer etc. Really a complete apartment. Eating and everything else in Vegas has gotten much more expensive in recent years so if you have special dietary needs or want to save your bucks for the games then this can be a good value. The place was clean, service was good and it's a 2-minute walk from the main Hilton and all its activities including a monorail stop. We won't even consider another place on our next trip to crazy town.

Small, yet Personable HGVC 7.25.04

First, I shall say thank you,merci beaucoup, danke schonn, obrigado, and gracias to the entire staff at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club FOR MAKING MY WELL NEEDED VACATION A REAL VACATION. We (two 17 yrs old boys and my friend) arrived at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club two hours before check-in. The receptionists was polite and professional and directed my three guests and myself to a clean comfortable and well air-conditioned lounge area. The bell captain promptly took our bags to the holding area while we enjoyed drinks by the pool. Our rooms were ready within an hour. The adjoining queen bdrms rooms with a full kitchen,lvrm, dining area and washer\dryer were provided as requested from the initial search. Big cozy and new like furniture was throughout the suite. The bonus was the pool view from the 8th floor.The Hilton Grand Vacation Club at 455 Karen Avenue is away from the strip( approx 15 minutes by cab- $15) The walk to the monorail is about 3 minutes costing $3.00 one way or $5.00 rtp. I suggest you pack a suitcase with favorite foods,libations, snacks and soap powder. The little store in the hotel have variety but some things are expensive.Spectacular sunsets, and beautiful views of the mountains, city lights, Stratosphere, Circus Circus, No slots available here but The Las Vegas Hilton is right next door (2min walk).

sorry to disagree with all the good reviews...

I just finished my stay at the Hilton grand vacation on Karen avenue. Let's get right to the problems:
1. My plane was an hour late - sitting on the runway...after traveling all day, I was informed that my room was GIVEN AWAY due to overbooking. After much complaining, I was finally given a temporary room that smelled so badly of cigarrette smoke, I woke up with a headache and stuffed nose.

2. I am now missing one article of clothing, a leather purse, and another personal item - all were in my room when I first arrived.

3. My trash was never emptied and dirty soap was left in my room - of course that was before the theft at which time I had to make sure that no one would come in my room and I had to put the 'do not disturb' sign on my door.

4. I was told by the concierge that I needed 24 hours notice for airport shuttle even though the brochure in the room said that you only needed two hours notice. I subseqently called the airport shuttles and got a shuttle - no problem- 3 hours in advance of my departure.

5. I will never stay at this hotel again.

Comments