4125 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, Nevada 89121, United States

Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• mcpangie's Profile Photo

Can't Go Wrong Saving Money

This author I read said she'd stayed in five star resorts which gave ideas for writing. I was thinking... well, I've stayed at every Motel 6 west of the Mississippi. And boy have I ever found things to write about staying. On this trip I saw a man on the corner who was (sensored), while four cop cars whizzed by toward the Strip. They didn't have time to stop and ticket the man.

I've only stayed in one of the four Motel 6 motels in Vegas.

Unique Quality: Next door to Boulder Station. It rained like anything one night and the place didn't flood. That is a plus. It was clean, comfortable, safe, and I was able to spend money at the casinos.

• Mar 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM

This was the worst experience i ever had. This motel is pet friendly that s why I chose it. I come here on business on weekends and leave my small dog in the room while I work at nights. This time my dog was sick and barked a bit on saturday night. When I came back from work that night, my door was OPEN with my purse and belongings inside and my dog was gone. I go to the office. The guy working there was extremely rude and told me they had my dog in a cage because she s been barking. Ok fine. He then tells me that I have to leave immediately. Right away or they call the police. I tell him I worked all night, am extremely tired. I m 2 month pregnant and I have to drive 4 hrs back to California. That didn t seem to matter a bit to him as he was just following his manager s orders. I then ask him for at least 10 min so that I can pack my things and he hesitates and finally says ok! like he s doing me a huge favor! 5 minutes later, his employee opens the unlocked door to my room and tells me I have to get out now. I am appalled and finish packing my things quickly. I had a very unpleasant trip back because of the awful experience and exhaustion. I almost had an accident due to my tiredness and had to pull over on the freeway ramp to sleep an hour. I want to sue this motel. On top of everything else the rooms are crappy and it s located very far from the strip in a bad area. NEVER AGAIN!!!