Oakwood at Tuscany

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Las Vegas

Bellagio HotelBellagio Hotel

Eiffel Tower Reproduction at Paris Hotel/CasinoEiffel Tower Reproduction at Paris Hotel/Casino

EntranceEntrance

Halloween Ogre and Lots More PumpkinsHalloween Ogre and Lots More Pumpkins

transportation las vegas

by SIGNEUG1

On the deuce bus are children charged the same rate also taxis, and shuttles?

Re: transportation las vegas

by YVRDave

Here is a rate sample
Fares on Deuce on the Strip, Cash only

Single Ride Fare: $3.00
24-Hr. All-Access Pass: $7.00
3-Day Full Fare All Access Pass: $15.00 (new)

5-Day Full Fare All Access Pass: $20.00 (new)

** Reduced Fare Cash Single Ride: $1.50
Three-Day Reduced Fare All Access Pass: $7.50 (new)

Taxis are for the ride, not per passenger.

I'm not sure where you want to take a shuttle but if it is from the airport to your hotel, I have not seen a childs discounted rate

Re: transportation las vegas

by nicolaitan

having just returned from las vegas less than two weeks ago, i can tell you that we did not see very many busses on the strip. worse, the shuttle and the tram are far enough off the strip that by the time you reach them on foot, you might as well have walked to where you were going.

less than five miles long, some estimates for driving time are 25-30 minutes. the upshot of all this - if we couldn't walk, we jumped in one of the ubiquitous taxis. by the time you pay for the bus for a family, the taxi is no more.

Travel Tips for Las Vegas

Walkers beware

by simshi

I did my homework before getting to Las Vegas, I studied maps, read reviews etc. No one told me about the heat and humidity. I arrived in late July and it was about 100-115 degrees (35-42 Celcius) The strip looked tiny online, but it is a good 1+ walk from the top of the strip to the bottom. Even the monorail stations seem really far, especially in the heat. I suggest you bring a bottle of water with you and plenty of sunscreen.

Great Sports Book at Caesars!!!

by Reactor

The Sports Book at Caesars Palace is a sports fans dream come true. I was there recently on a Sunday for the NFL games. They have a wall of huge tv's. I was able to watch 7 games at once!! Plus I sat at the Video Poker game so I was able to play that during halftime/commercials!! It was awesome.

I will be visiting Las Vegas yet again

by hotlipz

I will be visiting Las Vegas this October for the 7th time and I am NOT a compulsive gambler! There is now so much more to Vegas than just a gamblers paradise. For someone like me who bores easily of beach holidays and sitting by the pool endlessly for two weeks then this is the place for you - it's even better if you are an insomniac. If you cant sleep then go out and do something - the city never sleeps! There are shows, bars, restaurants - as well as the pool in the daytime if that's what you like. It's also a very good base for places like the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, The Red Rock Canyon, horse riding, off road trails and not forgetting of course the jaw dropping Grand Canyon! People ask me if I ever bore of the place, but how can you bore of a place that is always changing and never afraid to experiment in going over the top with size and kitsch!! I use LV as the landing point of my holiday - I usually start off somewhere in California and use LV as the chill out I need after two weeks of travelling - it may not appear 'relaxing' but if you are hyperactive like me it will suit you perfectly! I miss the hustle, bustle of the strip, brides in white scrambling across the busy street, the heat (oh God the heat!), the sound of the slotties and the sheer tartiness of the whole place!

View of the Vegas Strip

by goingsolo

The Las Vegas Strip, or Las Vegas Blvd. runs along Hwy 15. Driving north to Utah or south to California on the highway, you can see the Vegas stip hotels and billboards. It was my first view of the Strip and, during the day, its not that impressive. But at night, with the flashing lights and lit up hotels, its like nothing else in the world.

Thankful for walkways

by ZanieOR

Those walkways across the Strip are feet savers and timesavers! And they are building more all the time.
Also take advantage of escalators, elevators, people movers every chance you get. It's importand to conserve energy whenever possible because you will be expending plenty of it.

Comments