4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Booking.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

1988

Costs 23% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

Paris Casino

Paris Las Vegas 85,000-square-foot Casino framed with the cobblestone pathways and iron street lamps.

Unique Quality: It's housed in the base of the Eiffel Tower and offers a complete gaming experience:100 table games including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, more than 2,200 slot and video poker machines, Race & Sports Book.

Directions: The Strip

• kris-t's Profile Photo

Paris - the front desk area

The front desk area is beautiful.

Unique Quality: It's make you fill that you really are at a premier Las Vegas hotel at the heart of the Strip.

It has the charm of the French capital, and while it is not quite as glamorous as Vegas' other Euro-metropolis-theme wonders (the Venetian or Caesars Palace), it's still good and elegant.

Directions: Great Strip Location

Paris Exterior

Paris Las Vegas is the one of the most impressive Las Vegas Strip Hotels.

We decided to stay there because we love Paris and it was a good reminder and therefore a perfect place for us.

Unique Quality: The Paris theme starts with the gorgeous outside allure with building detail and going on in the whole hotel and puts you in a romantic mood.

We enjoyed every moment there.

Directions: the Strip, across Belagio fountains

Right in the heart of The Strip

We choose Paris for the location. It is oppositeof the Bellagio and next door to the Miracle Mile shopping complex.
    Room was huge comfy and spacious and everything was clean. View was amazing. Staff were kind and helpful.

We had a small bar fridge, small coffee maker and a safe in the room.

TV was on a wall where you couldn't see it from the chairs in the room, could only see from the bed, however it did work for us.

There is direct access to both the Deuce or SDX buses as well as being a stop for the Monorail.

Unique Quality: Like in any other hotel in Vegas room will cost you mush more on weekend. Saturday night price for our room was $220.00 + 12% tax, week days - $120.00 + tax.

Hotel also will charge you $15.00 + tax for early check in but if room that you booked is not ready yet, hotel could upgrate it with no extra cost.

There is no resort fee (many other hotels charge $20 a night).

No free wireless internet, charge is $15 a day.

Directions: The Strip

• BALLYS/PARIS HOTEL LAS VEGAS

We have stayed at both Paris and Ballys hotels..enjoyed both Ballys is less expensive to stay there and it is joined to the Paris Hotel so when you walk from your room you walk through the Paris Hotel. I couldnt fault either in fact we have just booked again for May next year for 14 days. Would have loved to stay at the Paris again but there was quite a difference in the price and coming from the UK the flights are already expensive flying Virgin Atlantic. We found all the people we met during our stays very helpful and polite and was upgraded at both hotels. It is a great central location just opposite the Bellagio and Caesars Palace and there is the Deuce bus just outside the Hotel which takes you to both ends of the strip and to Downtown Fremont Street. I wouldnt hesitate ina recommending either of these hotels. Also they dont charge Resort Fee which I have come across a lot this time whilst I have been looking to book..our philosophy is better the devil we know. If you are thinking of the Paris go for it I am sure you will enjoy it.

• kimgramps's Profile Photo

Great place to stay in Las Vegas

Just got back from a 4 day stay at the "Paris" and would recommend this place to anyone. The continental theme with cobbled courtyards and french style stores and cafes comes over quite well. All the employees that we came into contact with were super friendly, starting with the nice lady at check-in and the concierge. The waiting staff at the bars and restuarants were all friendly and fun.
    Our room, which faced the tower and Bellagio fountains was roomy, and furnished in French Provincial style, with a large tiled bathroom with both tub and seperate shower. Room was serviced daily and very clean.
    We ate at the breakfast buffet which was ok with lots of choices and the food was fresh and hot. (Beware of the dinner buffet which had very long line-up way into the night). We ate dinner at "Le Cafe" which was good and reasonably priced.
    The casino bar has 2 for 1 martini's daily from noon until 7 and the Napolion lounge has half price beers from 4 until 9 with live music all night.
    The Eiffel tower elevator ride is a must especially at night, with fantastic views of the strip and Bellagio fountain show.
    The only negative I would say, is that the casino is very small and lacks atmosphere due to the high ceiling painted as blue sky and clouds. The effect is very good but an outdoor casino just doesn't seem right.
    All in all. a very pleasant stay

• Don't Valet Your Vehicle at Paris Las Vegas

Paris Las Vegas is a nice hotel with clean, spacious rooms. It is centrally located on the strip.

Do not valet your vehicle at Paris Las Vegas. I had an expensive item stolen by their valets. You use a valet to safely park and store your vehicle... not to steal from you.

• danairozo's Profile Photo

A Very Nice Place on the Strip

We took the Allegiant Air vacation from Fresno. There were so many people with big carryon bags on this jet. The jet was 2 hours late taking off, and one hour late returning (because of fog in Fresno). Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino was a very nice place. The room was very nice too, with a 50 inch TV and a great view. The Buffet (Le Village) had great food and great ambiance. Le Cafe for breakfast was very nice and had very nice staff. I loved the Cappucino each morning in Paris LV. ---Walking on the strip, there are many peddlers trying to handout flyers...and there are many Timeshare Reps, too. The Venetian and the Palazzo Casinos were very beautiful. The Monorail was interesting. Try to have exact dollar amount when buying your Monorail tickets in the Automated machines (otherwise you will get one dollar coins which seem hard to spend). Otherwise, the trip to Vegas was nice. The weather is good.

Unique Quality: The tour up the Eiffel Tower was very neat. I liked Le Cafe and Le Village Buffet

Directions: The Taxi from McCarron Airport is not bad.... it was $16.00 plus tip.

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

The Paris Hotel

We havent' stayed in this hotel but this is definitely a beautiful hotel. There is an Eiffer Tower imitation at the front of the hotel and some bistros in front. When you walk the Strip, you can't miss this hotel. There is also a huge ball with it's Paris Logo at the front of the hotel and it illuminates at night...

Unique Quality: Every hotel in Las Vegas has a motiff. So, the Paris Hotel has a motiff of Paris. There is the Eiffel Tower, the restaurants, and some amenities that you can find in France!

• tommyg_stlouis's Profile Photo

Harrah's properties always give me the runaround

After 2 free and fabulous nights at Mandalay Bay, I stayed 2 nights at Paris Las Vegas. When I booked, I bought the upgrade, which described the phenomenal view of the Eiffel Tower and Bellagio fountains. I PAID FOR THE UPGRADE ! Guess what, upon check-in, I was told that these rooms were not available. I would have a mountain view. When I pressed the issue, asking what I paid extra for, I was told, "At least you won't have a view of the parking garage." As a Diamond Member in Harrah's Players Club for many years, I found this to be rude and arrogant. Fine... I took the room given to me. Yes, the room was clean, comfortable, very nice. (I must add that the windows were the filthiest I've ever seen) Plasma TV, In-room safe ( these are becoming rare in Vegas ), separate shower and bath, (although the shower drained SO slowly, it was still draining 5 minutes after I was done). The casino was nice, with a good variety of games. Paris is connected to Bally's via a shopping corridor. The location is great, center Strip, within walking distance to numerous other casinos. I took the ride to the top of the Eiffel Tower... ( $12) spectacular 360 view of Vegas... really a must see. Restaurants, while pricey, offered food of excellent quality. I would recommend Paris to a friend, but don't pay for an upgrade until you actually check in.

Directions: If you know what the Eiffel Tower looks like, you can find Paris Las Vegas

• freddie18's Profile Photo

Paris Hotel - Feels like in France

Paris Las Vegas could be the answer to what you like in a hotel. Luxurious in the sense that you will have all the amenities that will make your stay extraordinary.

Aside from the gaming experience housed in the base of the Eiffel Tower, you will be treated to a Spa by Mandara which is located on the 2nd level of the hotel. Don't miss the view of the Strip from atop the romantic spot of the hotel, the Eiffel Tower Experience. Yes, you may experience ParisFrance in Las Vegas. If you want to maximize your experience of both Las Vegas and France, you may purchase tickets which are available at the Eiffel Tower Box Office.

I actually did not stay in this hotel on my first visit to Las Vegas but definitely be considering on my next. This tip is posted as I have seen this luxurious hotel and I believe the information I gave will be of help. Moreover, for more detailed information and online reservation, visit the website I provided below.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Elegant Atmosphere

I like visiting this casino and mall area every time we come here. Something about the décor and atmosphere is inviting. You have to try out the Eiffel tower at least once when you’re here.

Paris has 2,916 rooms and a 85,000-square-foot casino.
    Restaurants are Eiffel Tower Restaurant, Les Artistes Steakhouse, Mon Ami Gabi, Lenôtre, Le Provençal, Le Village Buffet, du Parc, Le Café Île St. Louis, JJ's Boulangerie, Ah Sin and La Creperie and Le Burger Brasserie Sports Grille.
    Entertainment may consist of Anthony Cools - The Uncensored Hypnotist amazes audiences at the Anthony Cools Experience and Ooh La La entertains adult audiences with a topless revue.
    Nightlife can be nightclub Risqué.
    Attractions areThe Eiffel Tower.
    In-room internet access with high-speed Internet access.
    Has Wheelchair accessible rooms
    No RV parking
    No Pets allowed
    Room service
    Seven story Parking garage
    The new Las Vegas monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally's / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah's / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.

Check-in time: 3 p.m.
    Check-out time: 11 a.m.

Unique Quality: Air conditioning, desk, electronic door locks, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, alarm clock/radio, remote-controlled cable TV, telephone, voice mail, pay-per-view movies.

Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, safety deposit box, car rental, laundry, luggage and maid service, wake-up call.

• janke_M's Profile Photo

Great place.. like Europe

Beautiful, Clean, spacious rooms.. the bathrooms were great had a tub and then an all glass shower seperate.. view could have been better... but the hotel was amazing.. makes you feel like you are in the streets of Paris on a beautiful day when all your doing is going for lunch in the hotel!

• janke_M's Profile Photo

Great Hotel!!

The paris had a great outdoors feel like the street of Paris... had beautiful rooms that we reasonable in price.. with the BEST bathroom...

Unique Quality: the downstairs makes it seem like you are in another country walking the cobblestone streets of Paris. very cool'
    Howver- if it is your first time to vegas check out allllllllll the hotels- they are amazing!

• doug48's Profile Photo

better

the paris hotel much like the venetian is a collection of replica landmarks of paris france. a very good hotel and casino on the las vegas strip. moderately priced.

Directions: the strip, (las vegas blvd).

More about Paris Las Vegas

Paris Hotel - Las VegasParis Hotel - Las Vegas

paris hotel, las vegasparis hotel, las vegas

paris hotel, las vegasparis hotel, las vegas

Paris Hotel, Las VegasParis Hotel, Las Vegas

Paris Hotel, Las Vegas

by augusta1

Hi all! My husband and I as well as another couple are going to Vegas in March. I am the only one who has been there. I think a great place for us to stay is the Paris hotel. I think the location is great and since we are parents with babies (who won't be coming) it is a nice place without spending a fortune. Has anyone else stayed here? Did you like it?

by 10028

I would check the tripadvisor.com reviews. Be sure to also look at the Candid Traveler Photos. They'll give you a more honest look at the rooms than the hotel's web site will.

by johnaalex

Did not go to LV last year so my last stay was at the Paris was 2 years ago and that was the third time in 5 years. I like the hotel beacuse of its location, the second thing I like it is the pool area. Try and get a room overlooking the Bellagio fountains. The steak house does some very good prime rib.

Regards

John

by RBCal

The rooms are nice but kind of small. You can get a cheaper larger (though more outdated) room next door at Ballys. Since they are owned by the same company you can still use the Paris pool.

by travelbetty

I think Paris is a well-done hotel. I like the light and airy feeling of the casino floor and the decor is fairly classy (for Vegas). We ate at the Eifel Tower restaurant overlooking the Bellagio fountains for my fiance's 40th birthday and had a delightful time. It's $$ though.

However, my favorite hotel is Luxor. It's usually cheap and I love Egyptian everything and anything! The rooms are sizeable and they have the inclinator, which is kind of cool.

Have a great trip!