3745 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States

Polo Towers Suites
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Polo Towers

I highly recommend this hotel because of the amenities available for a family. The villas are very spacious and they have a working kitchen. I love the fact that the master's bedroom is very spacious with extra linens and pillows readily available in the closets.

The master's bedroom is very spacious with his and hers' vanity with matching huge sink and cabinets with numerous face and bath towels. There were boxes of tissues and napkins available, too.

The kitchen have all the gadgets that you needed from refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, pots, pans, cups and saucers, wine glasses, drinking glasses, plates, bowls, forks and spoons, frying pans, spatulas, etc. They also provide dish soap and paper towels!

There is a basket filled with coffee, sugar, teabags, and coffee filters.

The dining room is located close to the window with a view and a chandelier. The living room is very spacious with a comfortable sofa, coffee tables, lamps and a huge television.

The amenities of the hotel includes a separate room for computers where you can even print for free! I also love the fact that they have a swimming pool and cabanas with jacuzzi at the top where you can see the view of Las Vegas!

The inclusion of a children's playground and water park with a slide is very nice. This is a very children-free hotel.

The presence of a convenience store near the lobby is also a great addition! The store is stocked with gifts, drinks, food, fruits, toiletries, t-shirts, candies, ice cream, sodas, beer, etc. They also sell coffee and cigarettes. If a customer had forgotten to bring their toothbrushes and toothpaste, they also have an easy access to buy them here instead of going out from the hotel.

I was truly pleasantly surprised of our hotel and accommodation here. The staff were very helpful and very courteous.

The only bad thing that I had experience here was the wait time checking in. I think I spent an hour and a half at the front desk waiting for my turn to be checked in. I thought it was a very long wait.

The Polo Towers

I highly recommend this hotel for family accommodation. The check in process might be so difficult but it's worth the wait. They have great amenities for children and family for an affordable cost. If you are a group of 5 (that includes children), then booking at Polo Towers is the best choice.

We book here and we were highly satisfied. We save a lot of money from eating out at breakfast time and at night time because we have our own working kitchen at one of our rented villas at Polo Towers!

Unique Quality: The villa accommodation was sweet. We had one king size bed at the master's bedroom with a his and hers vanity and a huge bathroom! The bathroom has everything we needed including a hair dryer! There are so many white towels that you can use! And, they stock the bathroom with spare toilet papers and tissue papers!

The master's bedroom has spacious cabinets, alarm clock and even a stand for iphone! There are stuffs that we needed like an iron, ironing board, bathrobes, laundry bags, etc.

They also have extra bedsheets and pillows inside the closet just in case, we needed them...The master's bedroom has nice windows to view outside and lounging chairs. There's also several drawers and a television!

The other room has the same amenities with a nice living room and a stand-up shower. It has also a mini-kitchen.

The villa has a living room with a huge tv screen and a nice dining room with a nice chandelier. The working kitchen has everything on it from a stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, dishwasher and it is stuffed with all the kitchen utensils. They also provided dish soap, paper towels and coffee and creamer!

The hotel has a swimming pool and a jacuzzi, a children's playground (slide) and kiddie pool, computer room with free printing, exercise room, spa room, and a convenience store!

I definitely recommend this hotel because of its amenities, great accommodation and family-friendly environment! Also, I highly recommend it because of its affordable price.

Directions: At the back of the Hawaiian Hut.

If you are a family of more than 5, rent the villa

When my siblings from Japan came visiting me, what would be the best place to visit? Of course, Las Vegas came to mind. However, since there were too many of us going to Las Vegas, I scouted for a hotel and voila, the Polo Towers was the best choice to stay.

I was very pleasantly surprised to open the door going to our rented villa on the 17th floor of the Polo Towers! It has a King size bed, a master's bathroom with two his and hers vanities, a luxurious bathtub and shower, closets, extra pillows and bedsheets, tons of towels...The villa also has a very spacious living room with a television and it was adjacent to the dining room with an glass window overlooking the other hotels!

What's more pleasantly surprising was it's very spacious working kitchen! It has a refrigerator, microwave, stove, coffee maker (with complimentary coffee and sugar). The kitchen was also provided with all the utensils you needed for cooking! On top of that, the hotel provided us with dish soap and sponge for washing our dishes. We also have supplies of cups, saucers, plates, bowls, drinking glasses, pither, you name it we have it in the hotel!

The hotel also have an adult swimming pool on the 22nd floor, a kiddie pool and a playground for my niece to play, a computer room which I needed later to check my itirinaries and schedules...

There is an adjacent room to our master's bedroom with a nice living room, a mini bar and mini kitchen, a bathroom and a pull-out bed.

The hotel has also a convenience store at the lobby where you can buy fruits, bottled water, toothbrushes, shampoos, beer, soda, coffee, and even gift items!

This villa can comfortably and conveniently accommodate 10 people!!!

I highly recommend this hotel. The wait to check in maybe long, but it's worth the wait!

Unique Quality: The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. On top of what I described, there is also a cabana at the adult swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a spa and exercise room.

I highly recommend this hotel to families with children. You can also have your groceries delivered to your room!

• caseyso's Profile Photo

A Nice Place to Stay

During our stay at Las Vegas, our uncle was able to check us in at one of the two bedroom suites of this hotel. Although the outer physical appearance of Polo Towers isn't as appealing and eye-catching as the other hotels around it, the inside was really not bad. In fact, it was nice. Simple, but really nice. Relaxing is what I can say about the internal surroundings of Polo Towers.

Located along The Strip, staying at Polo Towers gives easy access to the many sights of The Strip. Also, going out during the night will not be much of a hassle since everything is near the hotel. Just a little walk and you will reach different buildings which are known internationally.

Unique Quality: At Polo Towers, rooms are equipped with a remote control TV, refrigerator, a DVD and/or VCR player, and surround-sound speakers.

Each villa and suite in the hotel has its own private balcony which allows guests to see the beautiful sights of the city.

Polo Towers is classified as a Timeshare Hotel or a Vacation Ownership Hotel. It is one of the chain hotels of Diamond Resorts. In terms of levels of service, Polo Towers may be considered to have World-Class Service.

• gypsysoul73's Profile Photo

Excellent Location!

We had a one bedroom suite, complete with kitchenette, dishwasher, breakfast table and living area. The location was excellent! Right in the middle of the strip between the Aladdin Hotel and MGM Grand. And as a bonus, we had a pretty nice view from our balcony which included the fountains of Bellagio.

Directions: Between the Aladdin , behind the Hawaiian Marketplace

More about Polo Towers

My strong advice - Do not waste your time at Polo Towers!!!

Last year my wife and I visited LV for the first time and attended the Polo Towers promo after being offered free show tickets. So, we went to to the presentation. VERY high pressure to make a decision NOW NOW NOW!! Typical salesman tactics of writing lots of numbers on a blank sheet of paper, crossing those numbers out and replacing them with lower numbers, drawing arrows, circling numbers, etc. etc. By the time they get done, you don't know which way is up, which is a shame because you think that they might actually have a decent product to sell, but they cover it up with so much horse**** number-crunching that you can't believe a word they say (which we pretty much knew at the outset). In any case, my wife and I explained that we never make snap decisions involving that much money, so at the very end they offered us a "sampler" package. According to them, we would prepay $795 and get a week in one of their newly built Polo Villas, which were the units hey were offering during the presentation. Keep in mind that that the new addition to Polo Towers are the Villas and are sunstamtially different than the much older Polo Tower 1 and Polo Tower 2 units. I should mention that they expressly stated that our one-week sampler would be in the new units, so that we could experience them ourselves firsthand, the idea being that we would enjoy them so much that we would jump at the chance to become owners. That was February 2003. In December 2003, we received a call from PT asking if we would like to schedule our sampler week. We agreed and picked the last week of April 2004. We specifically asked for a non-smoking unit. Well, we just returned from our one-week vacation and I have to say these guys are the biggest bunch of liars on the planet! First, when we check in, we are assigned a unit in Polo Tower 1, NOT the Polo Villas as WE HAD BEEN PROMISED! Second, our unit was a smoking unit, which meant than our room smelled like a bar when we returned every night from the guests smoking on either side of us. This was particularly lovely since we had our 7-month old baby with us. Finally, our unit had multiple problems, including the AC not working properly, to the point that I had it turned all the way down and it was still warm at night, the TV remotes not working, the door spring being non-functional, which meant that it continually slammed shut on us, the door lock not fully engaging unless pushed very hard, the carpet full of stains, etc., etc. When we went on our "update" presentation, the salesman ackowledged that we were supposed to have been in the Villas, but that an unexplained "snafu" had occurred. When I later complained to the head of customer relations (Jon Graff), he gave a concerned look and stated he would be in touch that day. Nothing that day nor the next. I left a message on his voice mail and still never heard back from him. Needless to say we turned down the onwership offer. It is fairly apparent that these guys will tell you anything to get you to sign on the dotted line, and then follow through on any of their promises.

I have no one favorite place...

by shaun929

I have no one favorite place but be sure check out HUSH. Located on the 19th floor of Polo Towers inside the Sky Lounge, HUSH has spectacular 180-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip, with ample seating and an easily accessible bar. The club also includes the rooftop pool deck. The lounge area is dimly lit with soft background music and a relaxed vibe. The rooftop pool deck features: 21 Moroccan cabanas, a dance floor, DJ booth and a live performance area. Furniture on the rooftop is laid back, with six oversized elevated beds and plenty of bench seating.
Great view of the city Casual attire. No baggy, ripped or pool attire.

Packing List

by yeah_baby

INTERNET USAGE:
You send me: Las Vegas is finally an official city of the future as we now boast an official internet cafe - the appropriately named Internet Cafe, to be specific, on Las Vegas Blvd. in the Polo Towers shopping center, next to the Harley Davidson Cafe. Internet service is $8 for a half-hour and $12 for an hour. Pay-per-use Web terminals were also recently spotted at the Hard Rock Hotel and McCarran International Airport; the MGM Business Center offers five minutes of access for $5; and Mandalay Bay offers access for approximately $10 per half-hour. The Tropicana Hotel has four Internet terminals near the buffet -- access costs $5 for 10 minutes

Free Web access is provided at local libraries, but you'll have to wait in line. The closest library to the Strip is at Maryland and Flamingo, and can be reached at 702-733-7810. If you happen to be at Fitzgerald's in downtown Vegas, they offer internet access for 20 cents a minute and the stations are located near check in.

And Coffemani@ Las Vegas (2417 Las Vegas Blvd. South, (702) 737-5241) provides two badly needed elements to the Strip -- a stand-alone coffeehouse that's not a Starbucks, and an Internet café that's not plagued by slow connections, dense crowds or three-deep geekdom. It's right next door to the Holy Cow Brewery.

**CLICK HERE FOR HOTELS UNDER 50.00 AND THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN LAS VEGAS**

Recently puchased a studio

I recently purchased my first time share at Polo Towers. I knw I probably paid more then on the resell market, but Polo Towers will finance anyone and my credit is less than perfect. I have no doubt it will be a wonderful experience. Our salesperson Maghan was great for putting up with my antics and my wife who had a bad day at the slots and was not in the best mood.

George Waring

touch of home during vacation!

We have been owners for 6 years. We've made it to Polo Towers for about 4 out of the 6. The other years, I have just sold the weeks to co-workers.
I love the space. Having a livingroom to spend time in is really pleasant even if it's just me and my husband visiting. The full service kitchen is so handy. Nothing like the comfort and freedom of home while on vacation. We've even traded our week for another week at the same place!

Unfortunately our new jobs and larger family have reduced the amount of time we go to Vegas. If you'd like to purchase this from us, we'll give you a great deal. Reply to the email address shown.

Very disturbing while trying to relaxe...

We recently stayed at Polo Towers and had my sister stay with us for an relaxing week but all we got were interruption after interruptions, we tried to go to the pool for a nice start of the day and here comes the sales people walking thru one after another VERY bothersome. We felt like animals on display.. To get our rooms settled we were told we could not have the studio along with our room, which is ours to begin with, after the run around a miracle the room was available. Why is it you are promised everything in the beginning and then you can't even get a room when you want or how you want it. The rooms have been promised to be remodeled but they have only changed faucets which fell apart when I went to take a shower. Rooms are a mess if this is what my maintenence is for I can't see any improvement! I want to know how you would be willing to help me explain to my sister why WE would buy into such a place like Polo Towers where they could care less about the owners Every year the maintenence fees go up and still no improvments. Well to say the least we did not have a nice week at all... The kitchen was not stocked with pots,dishes were missing etc. Flowers were disgusting it would have been better to go without. We wanted to show my sister how nice it was at Polo but we all were very disappointed.

Wonderful People and Beautiful Place

We went to Vegas on a company trip. We were approched by a sales lady wanting to know if we would be in town the next day, and if so, would we be interested in touring the Polo Towers. We went the next day for our tour and had a wonderful sales lady. She was very sweet and informative. Unfortunalty, we were unable to buy the timeshare at this moment. Our Sales rep was very understanding and gave us no hassles. I wish we could have afforeded to buy! She only asked us once and when we said no, she sent over to get her boss, who asked us again one time. We went over a few questions and we were taken out to get our gifts for attending the tour. I think they all did a great job. Again, we wish we could have bought, it was a maginficent place. We were treated very respectfully!

dont be like me

I am a pretty ordinary guy with an ordinary family making a modest living.One year we were on our way to disneyland in california and I couldnt resist the urge to stop in las vegas. We were taking in the sights ,walking down the strip,looking at all the lights,activity,etc.,when we were confronted by a nice lady who asked if we were interested in some free magic show tickets.Our first mistake was to say YES.After they took $20 from us(this was a refundable deposit if we showed up to sit in on a 1 hour to 1.5 hour presentation), we showed up the next day anxious to get our tickets and enjoy the rest of our time in vegas.3 hours later I was talked into signing all kinds of paperwork so that we could spend the next 15 years paying for a timeshare.Man was I stupid. 2.5 years later I am still kicking myself for agreeing to this. rd lesson learned, right? Well since we have been paying all this money to polo towers , we decided to actually spend a weekend to see if this place actually was made to be what they claim it to be.So we went.When we got there we checked in. I was excited to see what our room would look like. The room was ok.It looked like it hadnt been used in awhile.It had a kitchen with a stove , fridge,dishwasher,a big screen tv.The tub was small.The stereo couldnt pick up any radio stations.The thermostat was controlled so I couldnt cool off,so we had to open the balcony door.The view from our balcony was a multilevel parking lot(not a view of the strip like they tell you) and the state of the art security that supposedly surrounded the facility was a man with afunny looking helmet on ,riding a 10 speed around the building.We came in and out as we pleased.No one ever questioned us.Needless to say I wasnt impressed. My point is , if we're going to pay this kind of money then Iexpect to get what I pay for and obviously I'm not.

by bemafar

I'm planning to stay @ Polo Towers in October - do they provide towels? Also, do they have ice-making machines?

by goodfish

From what I can see, the units are fully furnished - with towels. The units also look to have refrigerators - thus your ice.

by goodfish

Hmmm - I do see one traveler's mention of no ice. I remember than Caesar's Palace didn't have ice machines either - they want you to drink in the casinos. Your's is a time share, however, so amenities may be different.

Find lots of reviews on this hotel here:

If ice is important, call the hotel and ask.

by bemafar

Hopefully the fridge will have an icebox compartment. I suppose I can bring a couple of towels, just in case. I was hoping to save on the weight in the suitcase.

by lmkluque

I haven't stayed at this place but can't imagine any that wouldn't supply towels. It's a basic standard here.

As for ice. If they don't have a machine, you could always buy a bag of ice from the grocery store and put it in the freezer section of the refrigerator in your room.

by goodfish

Right - you can buy ice. And it will have towels.

by Odinnthor

They should have both towels and ice. No reason not to, as long as they do not have a casino and roomservice. One or the other, or both, will mean as goodfish said, - they want you to drink in the casino - or order room service. Without those two there is no reason not to have ice. No need to take towels with you.

Comments