Purple Sage Motel

Good For No Data

More about Las Vegas

Inside the Wynn hotel, las VegasInside the Wynn hotel, las Vegas

The Palms - home of GuardunosThe Palms - home of Guardunos

Confused ?, yes you are still in Las VegasConfused ?, yes you are still in Las Vegas

My friend Luke snapped this of me on the StripMy friend Luke snapped this of me on the Strip

Bellagio Casino Host Recommendations

by BluesmanAA

I'm looking for recommendations for a good casino host at the Bellagio. I usually stay at the Mirage and I have a great host there. I'm staying at the Bellagio for 4 days at the end of July with friends and need a host. I'd prefer not to just call and get whoever answers the casino marketing phone. Thanks.

by Odinnthor

I cannot help with a specific host at the Bellagio, but want to clarify for the potential responders, that I believe that the OP (original poster), is looking for a specific Bellagio casino host, that any VT members may have used before. This is not a request for a "hostess" for companion ship, but for an assigned host usually reserved for "whales" or highrollers, that serve as a private casino concierge.

I have seen a similar question misunderstood. Good luck with finding a good casino host. They can really pave the way for a smooth ride

by Odinnthor

Actually, if you are on good terms with the Mirage host, perhaps a contact and asking for recommendation for a good one at the Bellagio. It is not uncommon to do this. Since you have clearly left the Mirage, your host there can let you go with a favorable parting gift, by making sure that you will be taken care of at the Bellagio. That alone may persuede you to come back to the Mirage in the future.

by YVRDave

As Eric stated, ask your Mirage host. Both hotels are part of MGM/Mirage group so they should know someone. I know Scott Middleton but I don't use him

Travel Tips for Las Vegas

Luxury at the Bellagio

by kala6487

If you want to splurge, get a suite. The junior suite is good for a romantic getaway. The main room is large with two big windows. The bathroom/powder room has more than the comforts of home with a whirlpool tub and large closet.

The views were nice, too.

Pay the extra money and stay...

by snmred

Pay the extra money and stay at a hotel on the strip. It's worth it just for what all the hotels have to offer. If you go in spring or summer, some of the hotels have great pools, look into a hotels pool scene before you book because during the day, the pool scene is vital Stumbling back to my room I dropped a huge cup full of dollar coins on a security guards feet. I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my eyes and the security guard cracked a smile

Play blackjack at the Vegas...

by Wilson

Play blackjack at the Vegas Club in the Freemont Light district. Best odds for blackjack in all of Vegas. Gambling all night (which included many cocktails), eating a bounty at the Dugout Cafe, and then hitting the links for a great round of golf the next morning at 8 am!

Another great thing to do is...

by kinipela6

Another great thing to do is do the ride atop the Stratosphere on the ride 'The Hot Shot'. It is one of those 'Rocket' type things that shoot you way up in the air in a split second, and then you fall down. But it all happens over a thousand feet in the air above the strip! Yeaaah!!!

Here is a picture I found of it... it's not me, but it gives you an idea of how it feels!

Vegas Info

by Yaqui

Don’t know if anyone ever looks at the material that most hotels provide, especially those glamour magazine. Well, those magazines are usually a great source of information of some really neat night spots, sightseeing spots, or really cool restaurants. I like to sit while having my morning cup of coffee and browse thru the literature. Once something caught my eye, we went down to the business center to get more info or find the location. We ended up finding about some really neat things to see and do in Vegas. So, take the time and browse the literature in the hotel rooms.

The Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce has a new address in Town Square.
6671 Las Vegas Blvd. South