455 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 29% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Smoke and Mirrors Hotel!!!

Do not be fooled by the advertisements and pictures of this place you'll find on the web. From the outside you might be enticed by their so called "posh" look. But once you finally get to your room, that is if you get to it, it is probably not what you are going to expect like the experience I had! My wife and I booked a two night stay here through Hotels.com because they advertised pretty well and the pictures didn't look too shaby at all. But we shure were fooled! When we arrived it turned out check in time wasn't till 3pm and they were understaffed apparently because the bell boy/girl was doing her job and tending their ridiculous bar! Anyways, when we got to our room it was literally not cleaned; the house keeping girl was (who looked like she was 16 years of age) still cleaning up our room! This made my wife and I real disappointed. I am usually against discrimination but for this review I have to say that when I go to a hotel I expect to see housekeeping "ladies" (between her late 30's/40's) with experience not housekeeping girls who are barely 18 years of age that do a half ass job!

But going back to the room situation, we went back down to the front desk to get a new room. Once we mentioned to the front desk dude that are room wasn't even ready he put on this phony look of shock, which he probably wouldn't of displayed if there wasn't a line waiting to check in! So he told us he was sorry and gave us a new room which was supposed to be an "upgrade" from his words, trying to make us feel better. Though yet again, disapointment was on its way. The only real "upgrade" that we got in the new room is that we didn't find housekeeping in it! It was pretty much the same room as the first with just a slightly larger bed and only one dirty towel left in it! We tried our hardest to make the most of what we got for our money but in the end we still got ripped off on our $120 stay for two nights.

So don't be fooled about this joke of a hotel. The only "Rumor" about this hotel that should be floating around is how bad it is! And it shure as hell aint no "Boutique"!

Unique Quality: The only thing descent to say is the location. It isn't far from the Las Vegas strip. But this is the only thing good to say about the hotel.

More about Rumor Hotel

One of Vegas' best cheapo hotels

by ToontjeVT about St Tropez All Suite Hotel

Fine hotel, cozy pool yard, clean rooms, no slot machines, free high speed internet in the lobby. Cons: keycards have to be re-programmed every 2 days, complimentary breakfast out of foam cups Fine hotel, cozy pool yard, clean rooms, no slot machines, free high speed internet in the lobby, we got a complimentary extra bed. Cons: keycards have to be re-programmed every 2 days, complimentary breakfast out of foam cups and plates.

Any Bed & Breakfasts in Vegas?

by cheriec

My husband and I are in our 50's and are looking for Vegas accommodations that don't involve high-rise hotels. We've stayed in B&B's a few times and always found them to be clean and comfortable with delicious homemade breakfasts. It is interesting talking to people who live right in the area. Does anyone know of a B&B in the Las Vegas area you would recommend? Thanks.

Re: Any Bed & Breakfasts in Vegas?

by travelgourmet

It's not a B&B,but it is a low rise 2 story hotel three blocks off the Strip, across the street from the Hard Rock Cafe/Casino, called the St. Tropez all suite Hotel. The price is around $110 per night with continental breakfast and they have a nice inner court, (no noise), walking paths to the pool and spa. My wife and I enjoy this property when we go to Las Vegas. See their website:www.sttropezlasvegas.com
Viva Las Vegas !!!

Family Style Suites

by michelletrex

Can someone reccomend a 2 bedroom suite style hotel in Las Vegas?

Re: Family Style Suites

by YVRDave

Try the Jockey Club

Re: Family Style Suites

by travelgourmet

the St. Tropez All Suite Hotel, on Harmon St. right across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel.
My wife and I stayed here with our two sons, in a two room suite. Doors closed off the main bedroom, which has a whirlpool tub in the bedroom. Great. There is only one bathroom that can be accessed from either room. the living room converts into the second bedroom at night. Very nice grounds, enclosed with a large pool. Children are welcome. A nice continental breakfast is served.The only drawback, and not that big of one is that the airport landing approach is very near, so you can hear the jets now and then. Only three blocks off the main casino strip. Viva, Viva Las Vegas!!!

by joesorce

Hawthorn Suites behind the Tropicana.....

Alexis Park near the St. Tropez

There is an Embassy Suites too.

by michelletrex

The reviews for the Jockey Club sound good but I can't find thier web site? Do you know what it is?

by YVRDave

Try calling a travel agent. The Jockey Club is in a prime location next to Bellagio. retail is $154.00 USD but an agent should be able to get $119 unless you are staying over or near a holiday or week-end.
The hotel will pay a commission to the agent so don't pay any more than a $25.00 agent fee but ask for them to waive it.

Comments