3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 25% less and rated 11% higher than other 3.5 star hotels

• marinarena's Profile Photo

Pretty, Posh and Not So Pricey in Vegas

If being by the busy Vegas Strip is too much, go north a few miles to Suncoast where you will be with the locals. I'd stay here instead of most of the more known big Strip hotels. It is both kid friendly and entertaining for adults.

Guest Service- Excellent!
    Cleanliness- Very Good!
    Entertainment- Awesome! (features a rockin' poolside where there are often concerts)

Unique Quality: Beautifully decorated rooms (Tuscan style) with harmonizing colors (seems as if you were staying at a luxury hotel.

Many rooms have excellent views of the poolside, golf course, and the hills.

A unique hotel wth an abundance of amenities. Includes spa, bowling alley, golf course, post office and even a movie theater with early showtimes. And oh, yeah, there's the casino too.
    Ka-ching!

• kala6487's Profile Photo

Great off-Strip accomodations

I stayed here in Feb, 2003 for a wedding. This fairly new hotel/casino is way off the strip in Summerlin (west of downtown). It sits in the middle of the vast suburban sprawl and it's hard to miss.

The room was big with a great view of the mountains and nearby Angel Park Golfcourse. The prices were cheap too.

The casino was the best for gambling as it caters to the locals. The slots are looser and we all did well. You can also bowl at the 64 lane bowling alley or watch a move in a regular movie theater.

The food was just average - I would recommend breakfast only.

More about Suncoast Hotel and Casino

Best Stay in LasVegas

We had to go to LasVegas for a medical appointment and booked a room with the
Suncoast Hotel & Casino. We have tried
alot of different hotels in LasVegas. The
room and service here were exemplary.
We heard absolutely no noise at night
and found the stay most enjoyable. We
chose to use room service as we were
quite tired and the food was excellent and
again the service was the best we have
had in any of our other hotel stays. The
view over the golf course was just bea-
utiful. Again our stay although short was
most enjoyable and relaxing;I did not
want to go home, as I liked the pampered
feeling I had. I am sure to return again.

B. Walton & J. Winsor

Suncoast made an error and they should pay up.

I received a great comp offer this month, and I thought I would again give the Suncoast another chance, even though they took out all my favorite machines. The day after I received the great comps, signs were placed all over the casino that there was a "computer error," and they would not honor the comps that were sent out. I think they should have honored them inasmuch as it was their error, and it would have showed fantastic PR to admit it was their error, and they would go ahead and honor them this month. You just don't care about the locals.....

Not that far away.................

by TripAdvisor Member a12barblues

Stayed at the Suncoast from Aug 30- Sept. 2, 2004.
Everything aspect of the hotel was excellent , check in was breeze 10 mins tops. Clerk put us on the 9th floor overlooking golfcourse. Bellman brought our bags up promptly and made sure we had adequate amout of towels ect. Hotel is surrounded by very upscale nieghborhoods , several shopping centers with plenty of eating choices. Our favorites P.F.Changs and Cheesecake Factory both within 5 mins. of hotel. $2 min craps and $3 B.J. available along with $5 single deck BJ. for us lowroller types. We were comped several meals during our stay. As noted it is a bit off the strip but for us that was a plus. Less noise , trafffic and kids. Will probley be our new homebase for our twice a yaer vegas trips.

A little piece of heaven

My husband was home for his 2 week R & R for the Army from Iraq. I spoke w/ reservations before we booked and they gave us a nice discount. Then when we got there, we were early - like 10:00am, but they put us in the best available. A room in the middle of the 6th floor. We stayed w/ them from 8/15-8/19. We woke up to sun rises on the golf course and sunsets over the canyon.... such a breath of fresh air! We also loved the fact that it was away from the strip. We stayed on the strip for 2 nights and were really kind of appauled by the whole atmosphere of the place. We were thankful for the serenity the Suncoast brought. And the slots are A LOT looser then the strip and the bid in on the table games is much lower. (blackjack starts at .50 cents!) Have recommended the place to everyone and will stay there again.
Oh - and the .99 cent breakfast is great.

Great Diversion

by TripAdvisor Member dereckbc

My wife and I stayed here from Sept 22-to-26. This is our 11th trip to Vegas in 10-years, and this was the best trip to date. We have stayed at places like The Rio, Paris, Cessars, Golden Nugget, and MGM.

The Suncoast IMO has them all beat. What a relief from hustle and bustle of the strip. No traffic, 10-minute check in, treated like someone special, wife broke even on slots, and no pushing or shoving just to get around the casino.

I go to Vegas to play golf and blackjack. And this place hits the bulls-eye, right next to two excellent courses Bad Lands and Angel Fire. Plenty of low limit Black Jack tables with knowledgeable and courteous dealers.

The food is OK, but the location of the resort is near all the better upscale restaurants in Vegas. The strip is a 10-minute drive away for those who must experience that, but it is nice to return to reality back at the Suncoast. I will return to this place every time I come back to Vegas

Another great stay at the Suncoast

This was our third stay at the Suncoast. My wife and I both love staying here. The hotel is a good distance from the strip, which is not a bad thing. The rooms are clean and large. The price is more than fair. The buffet is great, especially the breakfast. If your tired of the long lines to check in, or wait for a buffet try the Suncoast.

Wonderful stay

by TripAdvisor Member Kittykattykaykay

I stayed at Suncoast on business for a week. I had a great time. The rooms are a good size and the bed was so LARGE and comfortable. I liked the restroom. They have a double sink (his and her's, which is NICE). The only thing I would ask that be changed is the shuttle times to the strip. It should come a little more often. Other than that I had a great stay, I would come back for another stay!

Suncoast Casino

by superbird5808

My wife and I will be in Vegas for her 50th birthday 25-30 Sept. Is the Suncoast a good choice for a hotel/casino for a very conservative couple from Alabama? If not please provide a suggestion?

by CatherineCG

The Suncoast should be just fine! You might also like a newly remodeled casino here called "The Silverton". It has somewhat of a lodge look and a HUGE Bass Pro Shop store attached to it. Also, a big beautiful tank of fish where you can watch them being fed as well as a "mermaid" show which is free. It's located at the very southern part of Las Vegas Blvd. and Blue Diamond Road, near the Factory Outlet stores.
(p.s. this is the ONLY casino where I have won several hundred dollars on the $1 and .25 machines, so my judgement may be clouded! hahaha!)

by raevnzno

Suncoast is a lovely location, but quite far from most of the other casinos. You'll need a car if you choose that one. The Silverton is also a good choice as per the previous posting.
If your looking for a quiet getaway go with the suncoast, if you're looking to explore las vegas as a whole, you might want to choose something closer. The Tuscan on Flamingo maybe, only a short way from "The Strip" or Alexis Park if you want to avoid the gaming all together.

by springbreak105

Hi,

What is your price range?

by superbird5808

Plan to keep cost under $100 per night

by BreezyJones

The Suncoast is a really nice place the locals go to. The food is good and they have a theatre. There's shopping around the Suncoast, but you will need a car if you want to see the strip and all the glitter.

Have fun... Viva Las Vegas