- Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Palazzo Hotel & Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
- The Mansion at MGM Grand
- ARIA Sky Suites
- Skylofts at MGM Grand
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas
- Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
- Signature at MGM Grand
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas
- Mirage Resort & Casino
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South
Very nice place to stay.
We stayed here for a week. We traded our timeshare for our stay here.It is located just south of the airport and a 10 minute drive to the strip. The place is very clean. The staff are nice and friendly. Check in was easy and quick. You do have to go get a parking pass from the concierge, but that is simple and they are very helpful. We had a Bora Bora room which was very nice, clean & very roomy. The wifi isn't the fastest, but that is about normal for any hotel anywhere. It was a little cold to use the pool, but looked nice. The bar is nice and Jessica the bartender is friendly and remembers what you had to drink, even though we hadn't been there for 4 days. The food is typical bar food with decent taste. The parking garage is well lit and close to the property. We didn't use the shuttle, because we had a car rental. We had to extend our stay due to a flight cancellation, the rate was about what you would pay at one of the major hotels on the strip. We would stay there again.
Great place to stay
Really enjoyed our stay here. Tahiti village is an aparthotel with some places owned and some for rent for the likes of me. Remember for an apartment hotel you won't get a daily maid service but hell, big deal. We opted for the Bora Bora 1 bed, 1 sofa bed suite. Kitchen amenities were fab and space was excellent. Good size bath and seperate shower along with washer and dryer.
We feared the pool would be packed but that never happened, we could always get a lounger in shade and this was the height of summer. Really enjoyed the pool and the lazy river, must have spent two hours stuck on the river on one of those rubber rings.
There are some reports of rude and strict time keeping of the check in staff on some other websites but I can tell you that our expereince with the staff was great, always polite, always friendly and willing to help.
I'd recommend a car but you don't need one - there is a free shuttle bus to the strip every hour and a visit to the supermarket available as well. We saw some excursions to local nightclubs on offer too, but not for me this time.
The sand entry to the pool- I don't know why they do that, it can only be to compete with the Mandalay Bay I guess and it gets your attention on the website but really it's a bit naff but the pool is big enough to not let it bother you.
Definite recomendation from me and away from the strip? I enjoy that more.
So any downsides? The distance from reception to your room and back to the pool can be ages, this is not a small place so beware. Car parking close to your building could be impossible, use the multi storey if necessary. On site dining, look I don't mind a Denny's breakfast at all just the variety may be disappointing. Tahiti Joe's pizza was expensive but the mojitos were massive.
Unique Quality: On booking ask for a view of the strip in building 5. Apparantly building 5 is the best one, great night time view on the balcony
Directions: South of the airport on LV Boulevard but a heck of a way to walk it to the Mandalay Bay
Clean spacious rooms with plenty of amenities. Great pool and lazy river. Loved it so much that we returned months later and brought the kids as we past through on a trip from the grand canyon. No casino, but that is more relaxing.
Unique Quality: Wonderful pool and lazy river. Great restaurant on site and a Denny's for breakfast.
Directions: South of strip on Las Vegas Bvl
I would think twice about buying into this time share. They are very keen to get your money but communication with them is terrible.
You cannot call them on their 1800 no. to confirm your booking as it is disconnected. No opologies given.!.
When you eventually get through to their office you are directed to Florida or Hawaii. No mention of Vegas and told to ring back later by an answer phone. Very frustrating.
There is no email address on their website either .
We have stayed there once so far and we spent several days of our holiday just trying to sort things out. Holidays are meant to be relaxing .This wasn't.
The resort is quite nice but the management is a problem
This place should be avoided at all costs. Top Ten reason for not staying here:
1. Call ahead and ask for two rooms close together -- staff makes no attempt to accomodate this request. In fact they have no record of it at checkin.
2. Checkin line is slow but even when you get past check-in you have to now wait in the Concierge line again.
3. Park your car in the parking tower enter the building at the entrance and look for the elevator. The only elevator is in the center of the building, so you walk the 100 yards to the center, take the elevator up to the 9th floor and then walk the 50 yards back to your room. It will frustrate you everytime you enter or leave.
4. Room is OK but the couch leans toward the center from excessive wear. Plants are all plastic.
5. Doors to the balcony only open when you close them completely. Then with the slide door exposed, the other door is totally shuttered closed. Very frustrating.
6. Cable TV system has not made it to the 9th floor yet. So if the front desk tells you about your TV service, don't believe them; there are 40 stations but not HBO, History, A&E por anything else worth watching. Don't call their cable provider as they will just call the front desk and send someone to inform you that you are staying in a room without this service.
7. NO INTERNET SERVICE!!!! You can rent a cell modem for $10/day but you would think they would have had a plan in place when they started building this place. They should at least state that they do not provide a wireless internet service.
8. Don't plan on a good time in the pool. I think they use a mixture of salt and chlorine on the pool. You will not be able to see you hand in front of your face in the water. The sand beach could be fun for the kids but there is not shade so take your SPF 60 for the kids if they want to play in the sand. It got so bad they had to close the pool for a day during our stay.
9. The lazy river will totally freeze your nubbins. I have never seen one so cold as this. Also remember to bring your cash as the floating tubes are $3 per day; that makes it $3 per hour if you are only in the freezing water for an hour.
10. Location is a long ways from anything. It will take you several minutes to go anywhere. You are on the other side of the airport runways, so when then planes take off they are directly overhead.
Tahiti Village - nice place to get away
Tahiti Village is a time share for the most part but also rents rooms like a hotel. All of the rooms are basically suites. The 1 bedroom easily accomodates 4 and the 2 bedroom 4 to 6 people. This is place you can stay for a week no problem. Has a full kitchen, very nice sized bathroom with seperate Jacuzzi tub from the shower. TV's in bedrooms and living rooms, plus a washer and dryer. All cooking utensils, dishes, etc provided, just bring you food and drinks.
The resort has a pool plus seperate lazy river and pool bars. The resort is down the strip, so you are not in the hustle and bustle, but guess what not driving or cabs, they offer a free shuttle which runs fairly consistently. So drinking and driving no problem and won't cost you a fortune, take the free shuttle. Denny's on site for late night post partying cravings, plus Tahitti Joes during the day.
We really enjoyed our stay. We shared it with my in-laws and they said the sofa sleeper felt like a bed. Don't get the wrong idea, I was paying so I got the bedroom. LOL
Unique Quality: Two pools, one is a lazy river. They are seperated from each other so like having two pool areas with each their own bar. Shuttles to the strip which is about 10 minutes away to the main part. Quiet area away from the hustle and bustle, but you can't walk to the hotels on the strip.
Directions: 5101 W Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89103-5081
Nearby Tahiti Village
Nearby HotelsSee all 326
Manor Suites 0.1 miles away
Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Boulevard 0.1 miles away
Homewood Suites Las Vegas Airport 0.6 miles away
Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip 0.7 miles away
Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South 0.8 miles away
Nearby AttractionsSee all 131
Shark Reef 2.3 miles away
Tournament of Kings 2.8 miles away
Hooters Casino - Hotel 2.9 miles away
The Strip 2.9 miles away
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters 2.9 miles away
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahitti Village
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
Address: 7200 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119, United States
8 Photos of Tahiti VillageView Professional Photos
Amenities at Tahiti Village
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Business Services
- Kids Activities
- Shuttle Service
- Bar / Lounge
Las Vegas Travel Forum
Need advice about Las Vegas, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Las Vegas and ask our Answer Gurus.