Treasure Island - Ti

Booking.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

• tere1's Profile Photo

An ok hotel in Las Vegas

I can't describe my stay at the Treasure Island Hotel as good or bad. Let's just say it was ok! I think the hotel is very unpersonal and lacks character and charm. The check in and check out are made automatically, though you will have to wait in a long line for it. The hotel was full at the time I was there and it seems it's always like that.

The rooms are ok, large, clean , but very boring. everything is beige, no touch of colour anywhere, no flower or anything to give it charm. The bathrooms were also large and had all the amenities you need.

Be prepared to wait in line for breakfast too. Whether at the restaurant or at the downstairs Starbucks. Lines are usual.

There is a large casino, always with many people gambling . The hotel also has many night entertainements and shows though I didn't got to any of them.

The best feature of the Treasure Island is , in my opinion, its location on the Strip, where you can walk anywhere and to the main hotels. The price is also reasonable due to its location. Maybe your best less expensive bet on the Strip.

Unique Quality: Its location on the Strip.

Directions: On the Strip.

• traveloturc's Profile Photo

Pirates in Las Vegas

This is typical Las Vegas hotel in Strip.There is nothing unusual at the hotel except the shows of the battle of the ships and the attacks of pirates.This is just the attraction side and dont forget that the real pirates are in the casinos !!!

• I Did My Homework; TI is the best for the Money!

Stayed at the TI in September 2005. The room was very nice for the money--actually better than I thought. I'd read online that the room walls were thin, but we certainly didn't have a problem with that--AT ALL. Our room faced The Wynn across the street, so the only complaint I had was that the Sirens of TI show plays at 11 pm (when it's not too windy, which fortunately only happened once during our stay) which kept me from sleeping the night before I had to catch a plane home! The casino is fab... and the sports book is better than a lot of other casinos. The food, especially Cantor's Deli and Dishes--the buffet--were top-notch. There was some work being done on the coffee shop, so we had a long walk-around to get to the elevators, but.... I will try to stay at TI every time I come back. I really like staying there. If you rent a car, as we did, you should self-park on the 3rd level. Or do the valet parking. It's much easier!

Unique Quality: My first trip to Las Vegas and the hotel was the best choice possible. It's right in the middle of the strip's action. We rented a car, and the cross street, Spring Mountain Road, is just perfect for getting around off-strip. The Mirage, next door, is accessible via tram, and the Wynn, Bellagio, Paris, all that good stuff is just a short walk down the strip. Mystere, the Cirque du Soleil show, is supposed to be good, but it's not what I came to LV to see! The shopping in the hotel was really good. BTW, did I mention Cantor's Deli?? And how does a Florida girl deal with that desert air??

Directions: The Strip

• ema522's Profile Photo

Luxury at a bargain price

I lucked out with a flight/hotel deal & stayed at Treasure Island, one of the new generation Las Vegas theme resorts. Considering the quality & size of the room, it was quite a deal indeed. Although it was a double & not a suite, it was quite spacious & had a big bathroom. The place was spotless. TI has a number of amenities including a decent-sized casino ( rather small by Vegas standards which means it was actually fairly large according to the rest of us) and a number of restaurants. The gem of the restaurants is Isla, a nouveau Mexican spot that's well worth the trip even if you're not staying at the hotel.

Unique Quality: TI is catty-corner to Fashion Show Mall, one of the best shopping spots in town, and you can hit the free pirate show on the way back.

• HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

Ahoy!

I did not stay here in terms of sleep, but spent many a night here partying.. I made Kahunaville my little hidden Vegas drinking getaway, and Tangerine was not too shabby as well, this club has very sexy performances from little Orange-clad vixens. The drink girls here were my favorites out of all the hotels, and the little pirate show, though cheesy, was not that bad after a few bourbons. The hotel itself is I think an extension of the Mirage, very nice with very good prices on rooms through the week and into the weekends. I'd recommend sleeping here as well, though I can't tell from personal experience.

Unique Quality: Orange, orange, everywhere! If you're a fan of the color orange then you might just have an overload just walking through the lobby!

Directions: Slightly North of the center of the strip.

• keida84's Profile Photo

Treasure Island, Las Vegas

We were originally given a room on the 6th floor, however the noise from the bar and pool were just too much to ignore. We called the front desk and "Cindy" was most efficient in re-assigning us a room which was perfect for our needs.

The bed was spacious and most comfortable, the view although slightly marred by a construction site at the Venetian, was very nice, especially at night. The room has a device on the window so you could get some fresh air without fully opening a window, this is a nice feature as we do not like sleeping with the air conditioning on at night. There were two very comfortable easy chairs ans a desk with a wireless WiFi set up if you bring a laptop computer.

The hotel did have web TV and a business center but beware, they are costly to use. I needed to confirm our flight and print boarding passes, I had to use he hotel business center which was $15.00 for 15 minutes of use!!! Customer Sevrice was able to print out my boarding passes, but buyer beware!
    The bathroom was average but it did feature a nice shower head that has good force with the spray.

the hotel boasts many restaurants and activites such as the Cirque du Soleil show "Mystere" as well as the burlesque show in the bar known as "Tangerine." We got in without a wait but by the time we left the line qued up 40 people deep and waiting.

The cigarette smoke is what gets me, it is hard to get away from it no matter where you go.

Unique Quality: The Spa at Treasure Island was just as good as previous visits. I used the gym, sauna, and all the amenities for grooming needs after the spa experience. The Spa is decorated with calming shades of wall paint and wall paper. Because I had a service (facial) my visit to the Spa was free, normally it is $20.00 per person to just utilize the facility.

The Spa offered a wide range of beverages and fruit to sip or eat during your time there. The gym was outfitted with excellent work-out equipment and state of the art treadmills, recumbent bicycles as well as gliders and rowing machines.

The hotel was in an excellent location so we were able to walk the Strip without to much difficulty.

• LostBoyPN's Profile Photo

Decent Hotel in a Prime Strip Location

TI, as they are trying to change the name to, is a decent hotel. It's changed from the family-oriented hotel it started with and is aiming for a more middle class enviornment. The location is great. It's across from Fashion Show Mall and Wynn Casino and is connected via tram with The Mirage. It's The Mirage's little sister.

Unique Quality: The pool sucks. Tangerine, the hotel's nightclub, is all right. You get in free as a hotel guest. It's packed, though. The buffet is pretty decent. The rooms are decent size and clean.

• PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

A change for the worse...

Checked in late one night - no issue at that time of night. Staff was pretty friendly, although they were not able to accomodate my reservation for a non-smoking room. The room felt smaller than some of the other places we stayed, and the decor within the room was pretty ordinary. Watch out for loooong walks from the elevators to your room. Things are in very good shape. The casino itself is nice, although table limits have gone up over the years. There seem to be less quarter machines than there once were as well. Didn't get to see the pool. Restaurants seemed to be on the expensive side, so we ate elsewhere.

I generally see the prices here around $150 a night. I don't think it's worth the extra money. If you can get a better price, then go for it.

Unique Quality: They used to have a neat pirate show out in front during the evening. That's gone and replaced by their "adult-themed" show. In general, the pirate theme seems to be going the way of the dodo. That's a disappointment in my eyes.

They do have a shuttle between the TI and the Mirage, but in the time it takes to wait for it, you often can walk it.

Directions: Mid-strip

• Chiky's Profile Photo

A surprise...

I was surprised that the accomodations were very nice in this very themed hotel. The inside is very clean and pleasing to the eye. I will continue to go back and stay here over and over again.

Unique Quality: Everything from the valet circle to the casino floor to the tower room was beautiful. I wasn't expecting such plush accomodations from a themed Las Vegas hotel. It's located in a great area and has other grat hotels to balance out the flare.

• exotiqgatita's Profile Photo

Treasure Island Was A Treasure

I paid about $69 a night here for three nightsm and the room was beautiful! IT loked very luxurious for the price, with a full mirror on the wall, a deep bathtub, and double beds with the softest covers! The view was nice too! Totally worth it.

Directions: It's near a Mall too.

• Great Hotel for families

This hotel offers a wide range of slot machines and Roulette,Blackjack tables etc
    And for the kids there is a small arcade by the pool

It also has a wide range of cafes ,restuarants,and bars that include The terrace cafe and many more.

The pool is very Large and clean and also has a large jacuzzi and a bar.
    If you would be wanting to spend a full day at the pool i would recommend hiring one of the huts.
    This hut has 2 large cushioned sun beds out side of it, A mini fridge a plasma TV and 2 armchairs.

Treasure island has a beauty salon where you can pamper yourself for a day with massages makeovers and more!

Unique Quality: The views from the rooms are wonderful and if you ask for a pool view you can also see the whole strip all the way down to New york New york.
    Treasure island has a free show on every night that everyone can watch it is outside the hotel on the ship and it is a dance show.

Directions: At the stratosphere end of the strip

• aubbie's Profile Photo

great hotel

We stayed at TI , and i would have to say that the service was great. The food was great, The rooms were nicely furnished. And the price was right. The staff at the salon, did a great job on my makeup and hair for my wedding.

Unique Quality: The pool was a little crowded. you have to get there early to get a chaise lounge.
    The view was great, and i named my own mountain out our window. gotta love the salon. Can;t find service like that in NJ

Ate at Buccanear bay and the food was awesome, the staff was very courtieous, and the price was not too espensive, about 170 for 2 people.

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Treasure Island

Unique Quality: Treasure Island has, as its name suggests, a pirate theme. There is a pirate show at the outside lagoon nightly. This hotel is connected to the Mirage by a monorail which runs back and forth between the two.

• joyryd's Profile Photo

Treasure Island

Great view of the strip from my room.

Unique Quality: Also free entertainment- a staged pirate battle every hour (I think). Fun for the first time; gets real old real fast, though...

• Bernd_L's Profile Photo

A naval battle in the desert???

This hotel is well known for it performance of a battle between a ship of sirens and a ship of pirates.

This spectacular event is performed several times per night and the spectators stand in between the two ships. So you are right in the middle of the action.

During the battle a canon-ball causes a fire and hot flames. For this reason the performance cannot take place if the wind is too strong.

Directions: At the Strip - north of the Hotel Mirage

More about Treasure Island - Ti

Outside 'Treasure Island', Las VegasOutside 'Treasure Island', Las Vegas

Treasure Island Hotel-Las Vegas, NevadaTreasure Island Hotel-Las Vegas, Nevada

Treasure Island CasinoTreasure Island Casino

Treasure Island Hotel & CasinoTreasure Island Hotel & Casino

Treasure Island Hotel amenities

by bezaq

We stayed at Treasure Island Hotel in Las Vegas Nevada. It was a wonderful experience. I was not allergic to the shampoo or conditioner. Does anyone know what product they used? I would like to buy that brand because I am not allergic to the fragrance.

RE: Treasure Island Hotel amenities

by yvr

Suggestion, why don't you contact customer relations at the hotel?

RE: RE: Treasure Island Hotel amenities

by bezaq

I tried to find a contact on the website but all I got was how to reserve a room. I could not find a contact number or email. I will go back to the site and look again.

Thanks!