Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas

Expedia.com Jetsetter.com Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 34% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• All around wonderful experience

My husband wanted to avoid staying in a casino enviroment. The Trump Int'l Hotel is very largy, and we had room 2014 which was a "studio" on the 20th floor with a non strip view. The windows were large and the view was of the freeway and environs, withi Circus Circus and Stratosphere to the very right...which was fine with me as I have had strip views before...

I was very pleases with the quality of the room. The studio has a built in kitchen, with stovetop, mini fridge, sink, micro and coffee maker...granite(like?) countertop. They supplied a few dishes, glasses and forks...also a teapot! The King bed was confortable, and had a padded headboard. Room was decorated with light colored woods, and had 2 large built in lighted closets...very clean...living room area had a desk, and sofa with coffeetable...

Bathroom was beautiful, with a jacuzzi for 4 it seemed, and separate shower and toilet behind patterned glass doors, marble floor, tile etc...and double sink with tv in the large mirroro you could watch from jacuzzi.

Breakfast fluctuates from buffet to just the menu, depending upon hotel occupancy, but buffet was about $14 and the menu was good...we ordered separately and I had European pancakes with plums, and it was very good.

Heated pool on rooftop terrace was huge and lots of seating in oversize faux wicker chairs, very nice...and exercise equipment was plentiful.

All in all, I loved staying here, didn't miss being in a casino at all. Staff was very helpful and friendly...super nice people. I would always be cutting through the Fashion Show Mall to get to the strip, but hotel has a shuttle that takes you to Ceasars and the Wynn every 15-20 minutes, which was very convienent and $saving. All in all, I highly recommend.
    P.S. Oversize toiletries!

Unique Quality: We got a great deal on this room as my husband booked early and I'm not sure how he did it but it was $99 and yet had been seen for as much as $280, so look around or book early.

Directions: It was very close to Treasure Island when you cut through the Fashion Show Mall.

• Pam9242's Profile Photo

Best Gold Hotel in Vegas!

Beautiful, grand hotel where I spent 5 days. We stayed at this hotel recently and had a superb time. Vegas has a choice of so many grand hotels but we had our heart set on this one and were not disappointed. We have fallen in love with the decor and style. We can walk out on the strip and enjoy anytime of day and night. Our room was lavish and had great views of the strip. Food is a luxury and beakfast is a feast with so many choices. Booked with tigerhotels.co.uk. The hotels defining feature is non gaming hotel. The buzzing environment of this hotel keeps you going. As they say one never sleeps in vegas is true for this hotel. We look forward to going back and staying here again.

Unique Quality: floor to ceiling windows. Gilded with gold glass windows.
    Outdoor pool, Whirlpool , Sauna
    Sunbathing Terrace

• FOLKS, THE TRUMP LAS VEGAS IS ONE TO AVOID!

I've just returned from Trump Int'l Las Vegas and it's the worst experience of my life!!! First off, they lied to me at every turn when I reserved the two rooms--told me ANYTHING to get me to spend my money. When I got there, EVERYTHING was a lie. They added a $15 resort fee without telling me. The hotel is located in an industrial area with train tracks...and TRAINS blowing their ghastly horns all night every night--like HOURLY--sometimes four or five blasts at a time. They moved us to the 42nd floor and it was just as bad up there. There is no soundproofing in the hotel. The maid service is dreadful. The bed was so hard that I ended up sleeping on the couch. The facility itself is grand, but it ends there. I was told to arrive early and they'd upgrade us to a Strip view room. Folks, there is NO strip view from the Trump Int'l except for maybe Circus and one other crappy hotel down at that end. That's it. More lies from them. They sent me pictures of the rooms we'd have (two of them) and when we got there we were put in other rooms--nowhere close to the pictures they sent. When I called it to their attention, they said, "Oh that's a mistake but we'll 'upgrade' you for an additional $100/day." Isn't that called 'false advertising?" I could go on for days bashing them, but I just walked in the door back at home and it's 2:AM...the first thing I did was to come and tell all of you--business, condo buyers--EVERYONE!!! Do NOT get roped into the TRUMP INTERNATIONAL LAS VEGAS SCAM!!!

Unique Quality: The hotel looks quite posh--the lobby is elegant a la typical Trump, but this one is one of his greatest failures overall--read the above. The poshness gets lost in the lies, cheating, adding phony charges without telling guests.

Directions: The Industrial area of Las Vegas amongst all the warehouses, and worst of all--it's on the TRAIN TRACKS!!! I was in room 4211 and could STILL hear the trains blasting all night long, every hour.

• cdw0218's Profile Photo

Trump Tower with every penny

We recently went to Vegas for my wife's birthday to see '0' and have a nice dinner. I didn't want to skimp so I wanted to stay at a nice hotel that would be relaxing. The staff from the moment we arrived were there on the spot, very nice and offered to go above and beyond. When we checked in I asked for an upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite and it is worth the extra money. The bed was comfortable, the suite was very spacious. We had a great view of the strip and two showers with a jetted tub for two. The pool is a bit noisey but it is warm and the drink service is great. Try a pitcher of their specialty drinks, very good! In all it was a very relaxing stay and I will stay there again. We loved it. In fact if we could buy one for when we are in town we would.

Unique Quality: The lobby is beautiful. The bedrooms a very spacious and have plenty of amenities. The service at the hotel is excellent. I love the bathrooms, sounds weird but it is the nicest I have ever been in.

Directions: I used Google, it is the easiest way to go for directions as it changes with construction on the strip.

More about Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas

good stay at TRUMP except

by TripAdvisor Member chassid

Stayed at trump las vegas in May, great service,fabulous rooms,great price($199), fab pool area....but there was only one restaurant open for breakfast the menu choice was too limited and the service was extremely slow , but i put that down to teething problems. Mr Trump please dish out a few bucks for some seats outside the hotel entrance.
Warning for men... the entrance is right opposite Nordstrom so whatever i saved on the low room rate i lost on the credit card in Nordstrom!!!!

Professionalism at its best.

by TripAdvisor Member georgewbush

Professionalism at its best.

I am a custom to residing at to end hotels across the world. All though hard on your travel budget it escalates the value of you vacation.
This is a 5 star establishment across the board with a lavish lobby to warm and hip guest suits with a touch of conservatism to a young and beautiful staff.
Even a 6 star I resided with in Dubai will fall defeat to this hotel with its personal service to the best hamburger I have ever tasted anywhere in the world to the perfect relaxing pool.

The house car, upon availability, will transport you to any destination in Vegas.

The concierge desk will reserve you great tables at trendy Vegas hot sports with a conformation letter delivered to you suite.

The maids turn down your suite to the point that it looks that you just checked in.

Book you stay with confidence because there is no other hotel in Vegas that will give you more quality for your money -and service that will pull you back to expedia.com upon your return home to once more plan you next visit to Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas
Feel free to contact me for any questions
covermoreground@hotmail.com

Regards
Axel Jespersen

One word...Fabulous!

by TripAdvisor Member Vacationohheight

I got a great deal on this hotel via Priceline and I couldn't have been happier. My friend and I (both mid-20s) LOVED this hotel. The service was outstanding and the rooms were great. I think my favorite part of this hotel was the pool and H2 Eau. I felt like I was in heaven while at the pool. There are comfy cabanas and a very attentive staff who takes drink/food orders as well as provides complimentary smoothie shots, ice towels, cooling mist, sunblock and water. FABULOUS!

The hotel is directly across the street from Nordstroms and just a quick walk to strip. The hotel is quiet and non-smoking...which I appreciated. It was good retreat from the craziness of vegas. I would absolutely stay here again. Only caution is that the food in the hotel is relatively expensive (but good!). But its super close to other non-expensive food options.

Quiet Richness

by TripAdvisor Member apfulk

Got a great deal through Priceline.com for the room and flight. Had not stayed at this hotel prior to our recent trip. The Hotel was beautiful, but it does not have a casino and you are going to have to Taxi it a lot. In fact, if you are thinking about staying here you might want to invest in a rental car. The hotel has a "house car", but it was always otherwise committed. We spent quite a bit of money on taxis. The Hotel is behind the Fashion Mall, which was nice for shopping, but bad to checking out other casino's and hotel. The service at the hotel was awesome, the staff was more than willing to accomidate any request we had. The pool was clean and not crowded. It was not like many of the other resorts with themed pools, loud music and drink 20 year olds. The food at the hotel left a lot to be desired. There is one resturant that serves full meals. It is expensive and does not offer a lot of variety. We stayed in a suite with a full kitchen which was nice for leftovers.
Over all this hotel was nice and quiet, but the location makes it more difficult to navigate the strip.

Love it!

by TripAdvisor Member filmhero

I had two nights in Vegas for a conference. Stayed at the Wynn the first night, then walked across the street to check into the Trump the second night. What a great experience at both hotels! However, since I'm not a huge gambler it didn't bother me that the Trump is a non gaming property. The Trump is a little flashy, but I imagine that's Donalds influence. The rooms are incredible. For what I thought was a reasonable price, I had a gormet kitchenette (SubZero, Bosch applicances, etc), a nice dinning area, a sitting area with flat screen, and a huge bedroom and bathroom! I'd stay here again!

Almost perfect -- yet, not quite.

by TripAdvisor Member mashaman

A beautiful hotel with some wonderful features, but there are things to be wary off. First the good -- gorgeous rooms with fantastic views, a lovely uncrowded pool and a general feeling of peace amidst the madness of Las Vegas. We loved coming home to a hotel without a casino and the throngs that usually implies. That said, if you want to be in the middle of the action, you are in the wrong place. It's a solid walk to the strip. You could always take a cab, but I think one of the great things about Vegas is that it can all be done on foot. Also, for a five star hotel there were a few shoddy annoyances along the way -- our room was not turned down either of the nights we were there, and certain supplies were not refreshed each day. Also, there is a daily fee to access the internet. Not a huge deal, but if you're paying a premium, you expect these things to be handled differently. Also, although the room had a lovely kitchen, it was a bit difficult to find food. There are two rather upscale places to eat in the hotel, but because of the distance mentioned above, it can be a bit of a pain to get access to much else. On the plus side, you are across the street from the mall where you can shop and get some food, although it is of generally low quality.

Luckily, until things get going they seem to be giving these rooms away for a song, so we were not paying a premium. We would gladly stay again at this rate, but if we were in for more than $200 a night, I might think twice.

Loved the Trump

by TripAdvisor Member traveledfar

Comfortable beds, wonderful large bathroom. Thought that dinner was outstanding at DRT. Breakfast was excellent as well.
We loved the hotel and will return. Appreciated the non smoking atmosphere as well as the location across from the mall and up the street from the Wynn.

By itself

by TripAdvisor Member Posidus

My wife and I have stayed at several hotels in Vegas and were looking forward to the Trump. When we arrived at 10:30am we usually have no problem with early check in but in this case they said there was no way we can get you in before 3pm. So we waited in the small lobby with only one restaurant and no Casino. You will also find the Hotel not close to anything except the backside of the mall. You will also be woke up several times by the very loud Train which is about 200 ft from the front door of the hotel. There is no safe in the room which is very odd for Vegas. If you would like to use the internet it costs 12$ a day. If you would like to use the gym they charge 22$ a day which I was shocked about. The bathroom is big but our Jacuzzi tub was broke. The pool is small but was okay. The service by the pool was okay but nothing like other big hotels. Luckily we had friends at the Palazzo and found us spending our time there a lot. If you have the 330$ a night to stay, I would book a room and the Wynn or Palazzo.

Trump tower - Las Vegas at nightTrump tower - Las Vegas at night