Tuscany Suites Casino

Tuscany Suites & Casino
Booking.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• best wait staff

I was an out of towner looking for a local hotspot. Tuscany had it all. I sat at the loose slots for hours and won the while night. Buy what topped off my night as a buddy of mine sat playing cashman by the bar for 10 straight hours was the most beautiful woman in the world. 3rd shift waitress Diana is hands down best chest in the west and I'm in love now. Diana if your out there my name is Charles and I'm ready to show you that real gentleman still exist. See you for the superbowl party.

• AVSENT's Profile Photo

Very nice resort

I stayed here one night on a recent trip and really liked this place. The room was a large corner room suite with a king bed. It had a couch and chair living area and a kitchenette.
    It also, had a seperate tub and shower (no dancing in a bath tub to shower).
    There was a very pricey Italian restaurant in the lobby area. The clam appetizer was good but, the veal parmegian and pasta were very basic and unflavorful. There was bread and a nice olive oil balsamic dip that was good. And, desert was the same selection you can get anywhere (nothing new).

Unique Quality: Nice perks for the casino and restaurants given at check in.

Directions: Behind Hard Rock Hotel on Flamingo.

• boltonian's Profile Photo

Value by the Strip

On special occasions (New Year, Holidays) and seemingly now, most weekends, a budget option that is luxurious and close to the central strip.

Tuscany is a great find. A small casino with few services, it is only 10 mins walk from Ceasers.

Huge rooms at a great price, just avoid the ground floor as you can hear all the noises from upstairs. (Creaking bed if you are lucky, 3 kids jumping if unlunky)

I would stay here again, not a doubt

• JudiandBill's Profile Photo

A GREAT Value near the center Strip!

We found this place by doing our homework on Tripadvisor.com. Many recommended it, so we decided to try it. Located just two blocks from the Center of the Strip (behind Bally's) the hotel was expansive, with 8 different buildings filled with suites. Our room was HUGE, with a sitting area, unequipped kitchen (no microwave, but you can request one), and very clean. We found a rate of $54 a night, through Vegas.com, and it was worth every penny!

Unique Quality: Lovely pool and hottub outdoors, but too cold to try in January! The room was spacious, far larger than expected. It was also very quiet, a plus if you try to sleep. Although I must say we didn't do much of that!

Directions: Two blocks east of Bally's, Center Strip

More about Tuscany Suites Casino

Once I got the right room

by TripAdvisor Member Redcaddy-AJ

I stayed at the Tuscany for a couple of nights. The only compliant that I had was upon checking in I approached the front desk with a giant size "lit" cigar and was sent to a non-smoking room. I then spent 30 min. before getting to a room that was a smoking room with a King bed after two previous stops at other rooms. But I must say, after finally getting situated, the stay was plesant and the staff was friendly and courteous. Especially Bin at the front desk. He went out of his way to help me with show tickets and other things that I needed. You guys had better tyake care of him before one of the larger properties scoop him up, once again Bin, thank you.

Getting a taxi- impossible

This place is located behind Balleys about a block or so. The registration went very well though we checked in at 5:30pm that isn't a popular time for check in. We had tickets to a show at the MGM Grand at 8:00pm. We went down to the front to get a cab at 7pm. Some people had been waiting for 20 minutes or more for a cab so we decided to just go to Bally's. I guess 2/14 is a busy busy night. There weren't any cabs there either. But we had a hard time the entire time we were there getting a cab. The room was huge. We were by the ice and elevator it was very nosiy and when we turned the heat/cooling on it made so much noise that the TV had to be very loud to hear it. We did ask to get switched to another room but they were unable to accomodate that until after 3pm and then we had to take a room that was a smoking room, in a smoking blg. it was pretty bad. The heating/cooling in that room was just as bad but without the additonal ice and elevator noise. The pool and grounds are beautiful and the hot tub was huge though only open till 10pm. Having to wait 15-20 minutes or more for taxis was a major problem. I would stay there once more just to see if it is better than this time. But would have a car then.

NOT WHAT THE REVIEWS SAY!

by TripAdvisor Member wilez7

We just spent four nights at the Tuscany. At 3 P.M., check-in time, we were the only people at the desk and it still took at least 45 min. to get checked in. Even though we had made our reservations 2 months in advance, they were unable to find three available rooms. They finally sent us to the rooms and told us that one was being cleaned at that moment and it wouldn't be available for a few minutes. When we reached the room, no one was there cleaning as they had said and no one showed up until about 1/2 hour later. Three of us sat in the hallway floor waiting for the room for an hour and 15 minutes.

Another time our toilet overflowed just as we were getting ready to leave. We called for a plunger and was told they would send one right up. It didn't come. I called 4 or 5 times over the next hour and a half...the entire time we had seven people waiting on us for dinner.
Finally my husband went down to the managers office to complain and they got snotty because he walked in after knocking and no one answering.

It took us two days to get an alarm clock because they kept saying it had to come from housekeeping and housekeeping wouldn't bring one.

I, personally, thought the food was awful in the restaurant and the front desk staff was very unpleasant and unhelpful when we asked any questions. Most of the housekeeping staff and maintenance did not speak English and we were unable to communicate with them.

The rooms were clean and large, but there were no dishes, napkins, utensils, etc. to use with the kitchenette. One room was supposed to be smoking and it wasn't and one room did not have a working air conditioner. When we called to complain we usually got a promise of it being taken care of in 5 min. and then nothing. We eventually knew better and the 5 min. thing got to be a joke with our entire group.
After that when they would tell us 5 min. we burst out laughing.

I'm not a hard to please person, but this motel was not what we expected from the reviews on this page. Other than the large clean rooms, I was not impressed at all. Service was an all time low!

by TripAdvisor Member donaldgregory

small smart friendly big rooms food good and prices good hey what more do you wantmy review title says it all

What happens in Vegas...you know the saying!

by ampcarlos

"Reasons to visit"

Okay, if I need to tell you the reasons to visit, we need to have a serious talk! Yes, I used go to Vegas to gamble (a little on the slots) and party at the clubs. It's fun just walking around and people watch as well. Amazing the characters that frequent this desert city!

I had a blast going with just my sisters for a spa weekend. No partying, but relaxing and hanging out at the pool at Treasure Island.

It seems like everytime they build a new hotel, it is bigger and more lavish than the previous. There's a lot of excess. Especially at the buffets. I am still amazed at how people just pile the food on their plates and don't eat half of it. What's worse, they go up to get another plate! No, I am not guilty of this. I take bite sized portions to just taste what is best, then get the portions I can eat.

A nice side trip is to see the Hoover Dam. It's 30 miles southeast of Vegas. Sorry no pics, but I'm sure someone on VT has.

"Uh, oh!"

This is what happens when you party in Vegas! Okay, seriously we just sat down there. All the bottles and glasses were already there. We just went to the club to dance and sip a few cocktails.

"Hotels"

I've stayed in so many on the strip over the years (just too many to name and describe). You can't go wrong with the popular strip hotels. A few of my favorites are: Treasure Island, Monte Carlo, Aladdin (now, it's Planet Hollywood) and Luxor.

I did stay off the strip once at The Tuscany Suites and Casino. Small, but I liked that. Plus I was winning on the slots, yeah!

Hotel for 5 people in Feb.

by jharmony

Hi,

I'm going to Vegas in Feb. with 4 friends for a bachelorette party weekend. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay? The fact that we are 5 people complicates things - we would either need a suite that sleeps 5 or 2 rooms. Any suggestions on the best way or place to do it? (We'd like to be on or very close to the strip.)

Thanks!

RE: Hotel for 5 people in Feb.

by YVRDave

There are alot a few suite type properties just off the strip. Tuscany Suites, Atrium Suites.

RE: Hotel for 5 people in Feb.

by tracys2cents

Gold Coast might be good if you're looking for economical. You might as well get two rooms since the hotels charge about $30 person for extra person these days. You would be walking distance to THE RIO and THE PALMS hotels which are great for a bunch of girls.......and all three hotels have a free shuttle bus back and forth to the strip which is about a 3 minute ride.

Comments