Wynn Las Vegas

See Amenities
jackph's Profile Photo

Unquestionably First Class

by written on March 10, 2012

This hotel is the epitome of class. The rooms are majestic, the bathrooms are luxurious, the bed unusually comfortable, the restaurants serve great food, what more can one ask for.

Unique Quality: The concierge provides extremely great help in all your concerns, directions to places, booking of tickets, etc.

Directions: The Strip

kevinism's Profile Photo

The Nicest Hotel on the Strip

by written on February 14, 2012

General:
Everything in this place is expensive unless you're used to costly resorts, but note that costly resorts usually have one-tenth the number of rooms here. The hotel feels a little bit cramped when you first enter, which makes the place seem less behemoth and more resort-size. The hotel has no apparent theme, which may be disappointing for those looking for pirates or canals. The interior has some superior moments, including amazing use of natural light (via various skylights and atriums), artistic fresh-flower arrangements throughout, and, best of all, the atrium that runs down the center and features frequently changed displays.

The gym is excellent, stuffed with up-to-the-minute equipment, most with individual TV screens. The spa area is serene and particularly pretty, with an atrium emitting natural light into the bathing areas. The pool area has four oval-shaped numbers connected by some stretches long enough for laps.

The hotel's location sucks if you want to get out and about, as its not really close to anything so if sightseeing is in your plans, I would stay somewhere more central. Be prepared to run up a couple hundred in additional expenses a day if you eat in the hotel.

Rooms:
The rooms are hands-down the best on the Strip and what a view, Especially at night! The whole decor evokes springtime. The rooms are giant, with much-appreciated floor-to-ceiling views, deeply comfy beds, with high-thread-count sheets and feather pillows atop good-quality mattresses, plus down comforters; flat screen TVs. Push a button and the drapes open and close.

The bathrooms are to die for, complete with quite long and deep tubs, their own flat screen TVs, and perfect amenities. In between double sinks was a make up mirror and chair. There was a separate area for the toilet with a door. There was a sitting ledge in the shower. The maids kept the room clean and there was turn down service along with the chocolates on the nightstand.

Casino:
The casino is magical. People were all nicely dressed, very few t-shirts or shorts. At night everyone dressed up. There were a few children but not many. This hotel does not cater to children. They had people wiping the fingerprints off everything. Ashtrays were empted, drink glasses were not stacked up everywhere, and hallways were clean. Dealers at the tables were VERY friendly and trained, and it seemed like they loved doing it.

Pool:
The pools are nice. You must show your room key to get in. One drink and a beer was $20.00. The lounge chairs were cushioned, not strapped which was very nice. You get free water and then you are handed 2 towels per person by the kids behind the desk, then choose from three pools including a "European sun-bathing" (read: topless) area that includes outdoor blackjack tables. Beautiful grounds in the pool area, again lack of kids made the pool even nicer

Would I stay there again? YES!

machomikemd's Profile Photo

Steve Wynn Personified

by written on September 28, 2011

Like it's younger sister, the Encore, The Wynn Personifies excellence, privacy and subtleness as the vision of it's Founder, Mr. Las Vegas himself, Steve Wynn. Bellagio maybe eye candy, also the palazzo and venetian and aria but nothing beats Steve Wynn's Masterpiece the Wynn and encore such that the ones staying here are more of the Older and Genteel and very high spending set. The artworks and design here are very subtle and very modern but the complex also has less people and is geared towards more privacy. The complex is only the Vegas Establishment with it's own country club and golf course. The resort has earned AAA five diamond, Mobil five-star, Forbes five-star, and Michelin five-star ratings, and is considered to be one of the finest hotels in the world. Wynn Las Vegas and its sister property Encore Las Vegas collectively hold more Forbes five-star awards than any other resort and casino in the world.

Unique Quality: The 614-foot (187 m) high hotel has 45 floors, with the 2,716 rooms range in size from 640 sq ft (59 m2) to the villas at 7,000 sq ft (650 m2). and together with the Encore, they hold about 4,750 rooms conbined and like in encore, they have the largest bathroom Las Vegas. Prices here are expensive even for the weekdays as the cheapest for an off season weekday here is $ 240 for a resort facing suite and it can go as high as $ 400 on weekends. They also have one of the smaller gambling table and slot machines of all of the strip.

Directions: 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States

joiwatani's Profile Photo

The Wynn's Hotel- Luxurious Hotel

by written on September 16, 2011

It's definitely a very luxurious hotel. Many times I have been to Wynn Hotel but I have never booked here yet. I am still waiting for the hotel prices to come down! Ha! ha! Ha! But, definitely, this hotel is top of my list just in case I will win the lotto!

This hotel has the most elegant flooring design I have ever seen! On top of that, the hotels' decor is so exquisite and beautiful- from the marbles inlayed on the floor to the chandeliers!

I also love the waterfalls they put at the front of the hotel. It's so beautiful.

The hotel has one of the most attractive lobbies there is- at night, there are thousands of lights and the array of signature stores are amazing...

Unique Quality: The hotel is beautiful and the style is very unique. I love the motiff! It's very artsy.

yosemiteed's Profile Photo

close to perfect staff

by written on November 11, 2010

After too many Vegas trips, the Wynn is my favorite place to stay.
The staff is both professional and personal, and everything is as it should be in the hotel, and in the room.

without the liabilities of the too long trip to your room that the italian themed place has.

love that shower! only the JW Marriott in Summerlin hasd a better shower

Unique Quality: the staff is trained, and trained, the rooms are great, and priceline midweek means 100 to 130 per night, huge value.

Directions: right in the center of LasVegas Strip attractions and activity,
across the street from the sands expo convention center, and 5 minutes from the LasVegas convention center.

katiabaer's Profile Photo

Weekend at Wynn Las Vegas

by written on June 1, 2010

We got to the hotel and and the checkin line wasn't horrible. We asked for rooms close to our friends room. Vannessa offered 15th floor but we chose 35/36 instead we wanted higher floors...
On our next day at the hotel we went to the pool and our friends saved 2 lounge chairs for us, after 2pm the area we laid out at got completely covered by the Wynn building so we left the pool. On Saturday we got to the pool after 2 pm and headed to the adult only pool , which was still out in the sun but was very crowded it was like a zoo... There was no way to find even a floor spot at the pool so we went back to the regular pool that still had sun. The only space we could agree on was on the ground. We went back to the adult pool to spot some topless girls , which we did. My husband was happy ;).
On Friday night we got tickets to Tryst club which you can get at the concierge , I think. The line was long but we got through VIP line. Club is really nice we danced all night.
Taxi service is fast, compare to Encore with is connected to Wynn . We waited for a cab for 30 minutes on Sunday night - there were no cabs. I think Encore's taxi set up is not designed correctly. They have to drop off go around the hotel and then in to the hotel taxi line, vs Wynn they drop off and get into the taxi line to pick up right away. So if you are staying at Encore walk to Wynn to grad a cab.
On Sunday morning we had brunch at the buffet it was $39.95. Over priced to say the least. We only got one plait each and left. On other days we went to Denny's down the street and had $25 breakfast. Take a left on Las Vegas Blvd and walk 2 blocks. We also shopped for all souvenirs in Walgreen's down that way. We did not use the spa at Wynn, it is $30/day use. We just did not have time. We did want to get a massage , it was $235 at Wynn, so instead we went to the spa down the street and got a hot stone for $100 each. The spa there is clean and prices are reasonable. The owner was LOL when I told him that Wynn manicure is $70, vs his $18.
It is a high end Hotel so we were not surprised about the prices. It is a nice hotel I would stay there again. We visited Encore where our other friends stayed and it even nicer in terms of design!

Best Hotel in the world

by written on April 14, 2010

This hotel was recommended to me as part of my wedding package by James at Your Vegas Wedding in the UK and boy did it live up to their recommendation!

The rooms in the Wynn are second to none with a lovely space and the most comfortable bed in the world (they even have TVs in the bathrooms!!!).

During our stay we ate at some fantastic restaurants in the hotel, but our favourite was Red 8 by far, a chinese fusion restaurant with the most delicious food I think I have ever tasted. I would definately recommend having a drink in one of the bars in Encore (Wynn's sister hotel) but do watch out for the price of drinks as they can be quite expensive.

A massive thanks to James and the team at Your Vegas Wedding, they really came up trumps with their recommendation of The Wynn and I could not recommend this hotel enough!

Unique Quality: Rooms were outstanding and have the most comfortable beds.

Pool and outside gambling area are of a high quality!

cdw0218's Profile Photo

We won at the Wynn.. Cheesy yes, but not the Wynn

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 24, 2009

Wow, is all I can say. We stayed for my birthday this time. What a trip that was. Check out my review on the Richard Petty driving experience and the Japanese resturant at the Wynn. Ok, the hotel was amazing, from the decor to the service. My wife and I have talked over and over again and have not came up with one complaint, except the fact we had to leave. Was is the best hotel we have stayed at in Vegas, no, was it in the top 3, hell yeah. The room was gorgeous. The lay our was amazing for the view. The bed was so comfortable. The blind on the top to bottom windows were so awesome that we did not know if it was day or night. Since we are night people we loved being able to sleep when we wanted too. Without the deal we got, we may not have stayed. Used Travelocity.com.

The hotel had great views, nice showers and a beautfiul spa and of course close to everything.

Unique Quality: The views are outstanding. The service amazing and very comfortable.

Directions: Right on the strip.

RheaM's Profile Photo

Luxury on the Strip!

by written on August 11, 2009

Our stay at the Wynn was wonderful! We went for my husband's birthday which happens to fall on Valentine's weekend. The Wynn was prepared for the romantic weekend with a superb staff and great events.

Our room was on the 18th floor and had a tremendous full view of the Las Vegas Strip. That is one of the best qualities of the Wynn- it is located at the end of the strip (closer to Fremont Street) and is close enough to be a part of the fun, but not stuck in the middle of the chaos.

The room was big and decorated with a chic but unexpected Paris meets the Southwest feel. There a fairly large plasma TV and ipod hookup as well as a full stocked bar (if you are willing to part with some cash). The best feature I feel was the bathroom, if was HUGE and had separate shower and soaking tub. The bathroom also featured a beautiful vanity area with lighted magnified mirror to pretty yourself up!

The Lobby has great restaurants and bars, including Blush- which offered free champagne to all couples for the Valentine's Holiday! A rare treat in Vegas- a place which usually loves singles who are looking to dance the night away.

Unique Quality: More than anything the service we received was fabulous. Everyone was looking to help and the concierge helped us get a reservation at Sushi Roku- which was in Caesar's Palace- not even in the Wynn!

crazygal59's Profile Photo

First class all the way.

by written on August 2, 2009

This is a wonderful hotel. The service was outstanding, the room beautiful, and the amenities to die for. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a first class experience.

Unique Quality: The room we had faced out over the golf course and to the mountains beyond. My husband treated me to this trip for my birthday, because it was a milestone. LOL I had a gift certificate to the spa from my children and it was an amazing day. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the pool areas are so lovely.

Directions: At the top end of the strip.

deeshee's Profile Photo

Great room...expensive extras

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 29, 2009

Our room was fantastic! Very large room and bathroom. Extremely clean and had high end furnishings, bedding, etc. I LOVED the bathroom. Huge tub with plenty of hot water. Only complaints were the A/C and the price of gaming/food.

The A/C was great during the day. Nice and cool. But at night it seemed to shut off far too often and the room got quite warm. When we lined the front door with a towel it seemed to help.

It's a high end hotel, so I guess I should have expected high prices. But along with that, I expect high quality. While the food at one restaruant was great, the breakfast buffet was not worth the high price. Some food was cold and there just wasn't the selection that I thought there would be.

Gaming was also pretty high, even during slow times like the morning.

Overall though, the room itself was great. I would defintely stay there again and just go elsewhere for food and gaming.

Directions: End of the strip, near the mall, Treasure Island and the Palazzo

Great for adults

by written on April 11, 2009

Absolutely love the Wynn and don't know if I can stay anywhere else (except Encore of course). I like the Wynn because it's not as crowded as the other hotels, it is beautiful, there are excellent restaurants and it's away from the busiest parts of the strip. You can avoid the mobs of tourists that you would find farther south on the strip. There are also less kids here so that is definitely a plus.

Unique Quality: Rooms are clean, HDTV in every room, alarm clock has dock for ipod.

madamx's Profile Photo

THE place to stay in Vegas

by written on February 27, 2008

The Hotel at Mandalay Bay and the Four Seasons better watch out -- Wynn offers just as much luxury at a more convenient location on the Strip. In my opinion, it's THE luxury hotel in Las Vegas. This review is based on our stay in the Tower Suites, which is a separate area from the regular Wynn rooms, and offers a bit more luxury.

Wynn's still manageable size has a one up on it's neighbor, The Venetian, which has grown into the biggest hotel in the world at 7,000 rooms with the addition of The Palazzo tower. Service is overall excellent in all areas owned by Wynn as the employees are very happy and treated well. For example, Steve Wynn gave each housekeeper $1000.00 for a Christmas bonus this past year, and even paid the taxes on it so that each person would receive exactly $1000.00 All employees we dealt with were pleasant, helpful, and polite, from the front desk to the maintenance staff. The restaurants are all excellent, personally planned out by Steve Wynn, who is quite particular about food, we've heard.

Unique Quality: The Tower Suites is worth the extra cost. All areas are stunningly beautiful, and the Tower Suites have 2 private pools, which are beautifully landscaped.

Because of late check-in, we were given a room with two double beds, but upgraded to a strip view on the 56th floor the next day. Bathrooms have luxurious soaking tubs with quick-fill waterfall faucets. Generous Desert Bambu products by Lather are in the bathroom, plus other luxe products for the taking such as loofahs, back scrubbers, razors, Rembrandt toothpaste and the most coveted amenity: the sewing kit.

The rooms are funky modern, and decorated in chocolate brown and beige with accents of white; the website accomodation pictures are very accurate. Beds are extremely comfy; just a tad soft for our taste, plus mini fridges are provided free of charge on request.

The downsides -- yes, there's a downside!: the HDTV's in the room with computer access; they often get frozen and have to be rebooted. Service is always very pleasant, but can be uneven, evidenced by 2 messages for maintenance that never got passed on. Be prepared for pretentious people in common areas loudly talking about their 10 carat diamond rings and dropping 7 G's at the tables. Even though it was pretty obvious we were not as well-heeled as these guests, we were treated very well by staff and never made to feel uncomfortable in any way.

On the whole, Wynn Tower Suites gave us a wonderful and relaxing stay and we will certainly be back!

doug48's Profile Photo

best

by written on January 19, 2008

the wynn las vegas was built by the famous developer steve wynn. he also developed the mirage, the bellagio, and treasure island. these hotels changed the look of the strip and added to the building boom of high end hotels on the strip over the last twenty years. the wynn is one of the newest high end hotels on the strip and offers all the amenities of a first class resort. this resort has a first class golf course near the property.

Herkbert's Profile Photo

Luxury in Las Vegas

by written on May 27, 2007

The Wynn Hotel gets our vote for the best hotel in Las Vegas. The hotel is absolutely beautiful from the moment you walk through the entrance with colorful foliage and flowers guiding you to the registration desk.

The rooms are decorated very nicely, and the beds are to die for. They are so comfortable that you'll not believe that you are in a hotel. The rooms have floor to ceiling windows that provide great views. Our room was on the corner so we had windows on two sides of the room.

The hotel has many great restaurants, a high end shopping esplanade, two great theatres and a Ferrari - Masserati showroom (just in case you hit a jackpot).

It's not cheap, but you won't be disappointed if you stay there.

Unique Quality: The hotel has a lagoon area that features the 'wall of dreams'. It's a waterfall that in the evening turns into a show with color and music. Hard to describe, but very nice to see.

The pool area is very relaxing. There are a couple smaller pools plus a pool for those that enjoy swimming laps.

Directions: North end of the strip near Treasure Island and the Venetian.

Nearby Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas

• Wynn Hotel Las Vegas
  • Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas

Address: 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States

66 Photos of Wynn Las Vegas

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Las Vegas Travel Forum

Need advice about Las Vegas, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Las Vegas and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Las Vegas hotel reviews

Aztec Inn
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
Manor Suites
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Motel 6 - Las Vegas (Tropicana)
Pleasant (2.5 out of 5.0) 10 Reviews