Avi Resort And Casino

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 905 reviews
Expedia.com Travelocity
kymbanm's Profile Photo

Hmmm, not a good reputation ......

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 9, 2005

I not only didn't go check this place out myself, I was discouraged from doing so by my travel companion, and casino workers on the strip!

This particular resort does have potential - with an RV park, large casino, large capacity concert venue, and isolated riverfront fun.

But, it's current reputation is very sad, and downright scarey. The local told me of gang related violence increasing on the property of the Avi, which they believe is related to this casino being located on native, hence federally controlled, lands.

I don't know if this is a valid point, but I do know that I don't go out of my way to put myself in danger ..... so until their reputation in the local area improves, I won't be going here.

cahs1992 May 27, 2014 at 3:34 PM

The Avi is a great hotel! Extremely nice rooms, nice staff, and very clean! Feather's Cafe located inside the casino, is the worst place I've ever been to. Horrible staff that have absolutely no reason to even be there since they don't do anything anyways and the manager is just as pathetic and doesn't hold any basic people skills. Subway and panda Express have better service and food. Don't waste your time here. New Management needed badly.

Nearby Avi Resort And Casino

• Beverage Selection
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Laughlin Travel Forum

Need advice about Laughlin, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Laughlin and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Laughlin hotel reviews