2100 S. Casino Dr., Laughlin, Nevada, 89029, United States

Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Nevada's tightest gambling casino

Paddleboat, a great concept, but,the hotel is in another building and has has the elevators in the middle of two hallways that go on forever. Once we got to our non-smoking room. The room itself was decent, however, during the night ,smoke wafts through the airconditioning or vents in the room. My husband and I couldn't stay another night.
    The slots in the casino have been tightened up so much, it wasn't much fun. I played 12 times
    on the same slot machine and didn't get a penny back until my 13th play, when it gave ten coins back to the 60, I played. That is tight. If you can't be fair with your customers, then get out of the gaming business.
    We could not find a non smoking area. The non-smoking slots a t the Edgewater,the corporate that owns the Colorado Bell , had a non-smoking area, but had just a few machines. The two people we saw in the area were leaving because there were few machines and no good selections.
    The promo for free rooms was true. We got a free room , but they get all their money from the tight machines.
    Too much walking for elderly people.

Unique Quality: The brewery and the people that work there were terrific. The food was excellent.
    Worth stopping in. We sat by the window overlooking the river. Great experience.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Historic Charm

Colorado Belle attracted us because it was a replica of a 19th Century Mississippi Paddlewheel Riverboat that is over 600 Ft Long and 6 Decks high. We didn't stay in a very fancy room, but it had a lovely balcony and view of the river. We sat out there at night just admiring the beautiful river at night. I will admit the river is not the prettist, but it is sure cooling during the very hot summer months.

They have this wonderful riverwalk along the river. This hotel has live and electronic games.

The Colorado Belle hotel has rooms aboard the boat and two towers, offering over 1,167 hotel rooms, many with spectacular views.

Unique Quality: Aboard the "boat", the Belle has 49 suites, each with either a jacuzzi-type tub or massaging, multiple-head shower, two velour robes, and many other hotel amenities to make your stay even more special.

They have two beautiful heated (to 80°) swimming pools, one for each tower, and a 14-person bubbling spa. In the summer, hotel’s sandy beach is home to a personal watercraft rental company, and throughout the year hotel guests may stroll and sunbathe along the beach.

Colorado Belle hotel & casino has the largest restaurant line up on the river.
    Among our many dining venues are the Boiler Room--an award-winning Microbrewery and restaurant; Mark Twain's Chicken, Ribs & Steaks--voted best barbecue; the Mississippi Lounge--Laughlin's only fresh seafood bar; the Captain's Buffet, Paddlewheel 24-hour restaurant.

Directions: Casino Drive

• Jeff42's Profile Photo

Still The Best Overall in Laughlin

Even under the new ownership, I still prefer this Laughlin hotel to the others. I've been a regular here for about 6 years. Good, free rooms, good restaurants and large casino.

I usually stay in The orleans tower in a balconey room. This last trip I splurged on a jacuzzi suite, which are located on the top (6th) floor of the boat itself. Even at $125/night, I feel it was a great deal. It has about the same floor space as my 2 bdrm apartment. Great view of the river and Laughlin airport.

No more smoking in the restaurants, Neveda law. Any players with points/comps left from the old owners can redeem them with the new staff. I has 25,000 points and $51 in cash comps I didn't even know about!

Unique Quality: Love The Boiler Room for handcrafted beer and sports bar atmosphere. No smoking allowed anymore, otherwise it hasnt changed.

See pics of my suite.

Directions: Center of the strip

• Incredibly rude personnel

My husband has stayed at the Colorado Belle several times because he is in the Travel and Tourism Industry.

Every time that I call the hotel, the personnel are rude.

In addition, my husband says that the rooms are "dumpy." Dirty rooms, bad mattresses, etc. Maids don't clean well at all.

If it weren't that the reservations are made for him, he wouldn't stay there.

• kymbanm's Profile Photo

Pretty to look at, but .......

The Colorado Belle is the most outstanding looking casino in Laughlin - it is shaped like a paddle boat afterall :)

There is one floor devoted to shopping and arcades, the casino is well staffed with decent gambling

Unfortunately, Joyce tells me the guest rooms have a mustly odor which make them difficult to rest in ...... so .......

I think it's worth a visit, but perhaps NOT an overnight stay :)

• annk's Profile Photo

Colorado Belle This...

Colorado Belle This hotel/casino is in the shape of a 19th century Mississippi paddlewheel riverboat. Has 1201 room all nautically themed.

Unique Quality: Has the only Microbrewery in Laughlin.

Also 5 restaurants and shopping.

We tried a buffet lunch, the food just ok.

Directions: 2100 S. Casino Drive

Laughlin, NV 89028

(800) 458-9500

website:Colorado Belle

• Vegasjunkie's Profile Photo

Colorado Belle, because that's...

Colorado Belle, because that's the only place I've stayed.
    $20 on weekdays (which was when I stayed), do not know the prices for the weekends.

Unique Quality: Price and view. I payed extra for a better room over-looking the river.

More about Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino

Historic Charm

by Yaqui about Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino

Unique Qualities: Aboard the "boat", the Belle has 49 suites, each with either a jacuzzi-type tub or massaging, multiple-head shower, two velour robes, and many other hotel amenities to make your stay even more special.

Colorado Belle hotel & casino has the largest restaurant line up on the river.

Colorado Belle has seen better days

by TripAdvisor Member george

After arriving here with a group from Phoenix, my key-card failed to unlock the room door. I phoned the front desk and then waited a half hour until someone brought a new card. My room was at the end of the corridor, the elevator was at the opposite end of a long corridor. It took an hour for hotel personnel to deliver our bags to the rooms.
I get the impression that the hotel is understaffed and has trouble handling the arrival of a group of 25 people.

Gotta love the Belle

by TripAdvisor Member Juhl

We travel down to Laughlin regularly. We've stayed at a few hotels there, but we keep returning to the Colorado Belle. We usually find a rate for under $20 Sun-Thurs and double that for weekends. Very affordable.

The layout of the rooms is very maze like. It can be difficult to navigate and some rooms are a long walk from the casino. The rooms are worn, but comfortable. Mattresses have been replaced recently and they are very comfy. The shower pressure is unbelievable. My husband looks forward to their showers each trip.

The Belle offers easy access to the Riverwalk and other casinos. The Belle's casino is worn and smokey, but they have cheap blackjack (although be cautious of the 6:5 games) and craps. Full pay video poker can be found as well. Majority of the employees have been helpful and friendly.

The Colorado Belle is not luxurious by any means, but it's comfortable and we like it.

Colorado BelleColorado Belle

Colorado BelleColorado Belle

The Colorado Belle on the RiverThe Colorado Belle on the River

• Aug 11, 2013 at 11:41 PM

I recently stayed in one of their rooms during river regatta. Not only was it way too expensive for the room we had it was a disgusting room. The day we were leaving I noticed a big stain on the sheets that actually didn't look like a stain it looked like it wasn't washed. Was NOT from us because we hardly stayed in our room. I took a picture. The sheets were not mattress sheets therefore resulted in them falling off and very unsanitary because I don't want to touch a mattress that a million people have slept on. It was a smoking room and stunk so bad(only room they had left) the room didnt have a refridgerator or microwave. Every single employee was beyond rude except for Tj she was very awesome and deserves a raise!! Also another bell hop was very nice I forgot to get his name. He was an older gentleman. as we were checking in we were asked for a $100 deposit that we were never informed about. Very inconsiderate and inconvenient. I will never return to this hotel or casino.