1650 S. Casino Dr., Laughlin, Nevada, 89029, United States

Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort
Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

• Great Resstaurants at Laughlin's

I have stayed at this property many times; most recently April 2008 and will return on July 31, 2008. Let me assure you that his resort not only has the best staff and location, it also has fine restaurants in-house including an excellent prime rib restaurant.

Unique Quality: Don't be surprised to see Don Laughlin himself, visiting with his patrons.

• Jeff42's Profile Photo

Laughlin's original and one of the finest

My first visit was in 1981. We would stop by for the breakfast buffet. I have stayed in hotel 3 times over the years, the latest being over Thanksgiving weekend 2007. I had a very nice room in the north tower with a balconey and river view. The room has plenty of floor space and all the usual amenities; coffeemaker(single cup so I bring my own), round table with 2 chairs, TV with PPV movies, iron with ironing board. The bathroom has a tub/shower combination. Nothing fancy but I was very comfy.

Unique Quality: The casino has better payout than other Laughlin casinos but is still a bit slow. I was up and down the whole visit, finally breaking even. They will serve you plenty of free drinks as well. There is a large non-smoking section too. Plenty of food choices from high end to Pizza Hut and CinnaBun.

• nicole47's Profile Photo

Laughlin's First Hotel

Great hotel with great amenities including a bowling alley, movie theater, many restaurants and a night club! Had a blast in the casino as well! You don't even need to leave the hotel!!

Unique Quality: Great views of the Colorado River and perfect location to stay for the entire trip!

Directions: At Laughlin Bridge intersection, turn right onto bridge.
    At next intersection, turn Left onto Casino Drive.
    You will see the Riverside Resort when you make the Left hand turn on to Casino Drive.

More about Don Laughlins Riverside Resort Hotel And Casino

Classic Car collection at Riverside Hotel

by jumpingnorman

There is a free museum at the Riverside casino which showcases amazing cars! There are 2 showrooms - one along Casino Drive and the other in the South Tower ---- we went to the South Tower one I think. These automobolies are actually from the amazing collection of Don Laughlin himself for whom the city is named....the amazing thin of course is that it is free and open daily.

It was if I remember right at the third floor and watch your kids as you walk along the collection and they are very strict about kids not touching the ropes since the cars might get damaged. of course, I cannot help but jump in the museum itself - carefully of course, with the kids, hehehe

Any sign of life

by boltonian about Don Laughlin Riverside Resort

In a city full of pensioners, Riverside is the only hope for the under 70's.
The hotel complex has young people, yes you read that right.

With a bowling alley, an arcade and 2, yes 2 nightclub bars, there is hope for some fun.

The first time I went here, there was a great band on in one club, and a 70's night in the upstairs club. It was cheap beer, busy and full of life.

The second visit here (what a fool for going back) was a bit different. The band downstairs was pretty dire. Then the 70's club, was more of a pole dancing bar. My missus was well impressed. Luckily she saw the funny side. Parking space for zimmerframes out the front.

THE BEST IN LAUGHLIN

GREAT best there is ,don is very cocerned ,about his customers they always come first , good food ,rooms & service , & do join the players club. THANK YOU you Don laughlin . YOU ARE THE BEST ,our local pride , J .DAVIES

Absolutely the best place in town for everything!

From the moment I disembarked from the airplane until I left Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel 4 days later, there was not one thing that did not please me. From the casino to the pools to the great food especially the buffet to the always smiling and helpful staff to the cleanliness of all of the property I just cannot say enough about how impressed I was. What a wonderful time! Great place to vacation and will definately go back many times again to Laughlin and ALWAYS stay at the Riverside.

The Place to be

My husband and I have stayed at every hotel in Laughlin. A couple of them more than once. We have found a permanent home away from home at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort. We have been acommodated in every way.
We have always gotten great rooms and at great prices. Good food, friendly, helpful, coutreous staff. It simply IS the place to be in Laughlin. It is the only place you can get a room with a balcony overlooking the Colorado River, and the view is spectacular. Room service is very affordable and prompt. Nothing in life is perfect and I'm sorry to hear someone had a bad experience, but with the volume of people they handle there's bound to be 'off days'. I've gotten to The Riverside and found that the room we requested wasn't available, but it has always been rectified to our liking. Not many people would take the time or effort to make it right, but the staff there has always seen to our needs with speed and courtesy. We love it, and won't stay at any other resort in LAughlin EVER! Keep up the good work !

A Great Place to Stay

It's interesting to read the reviews of the Riverside. My friend and I have been there twice - the last time in July, and she's leaving today to go back again.Both times we were there, we had wonderful accomodations. In our trip in July, our room was overlooking the Colorado River. It was beautiful.We found the food excellent, and the hotel staff was most helpful for whatever our needs.I definitely will go back again.

Disgusting

You need an oxygen tank just to walk through there. Im allergic to smoke and I couldnt even go eat there , or go bowling without having an allergy attack. Some of the pit employees were so rude and the managment was worse. I wouldnt want to give them my business again.

Anybody know info on Don Laughlin's resort & Casino

by Jensentravels

We booked rooms here for mid February, bringing 2 small dogs. How is the place or is there somewhere better you would suggest?

RE: Anybody know info on Don Laughlin's resort & Casino

by u4me2byte

Hi.
You can try travelworm.com.
There you can find some good prices and what the casinos offer.What would you like to know about the casino? it is the first casino in laughlin. north part of the little strip.

Have a safe trip.
Pete H.

RE: Anybody know info on Don Laughlin's resort & Casino

by BonnieL

Don't stay at the Riverside. It's old and DIRTY. Laughlin really isn't a place for dogs, I would suggest leaving them home if possible. I hear that it's a 1/4 mile walk to the doggie area.

If you choose to leave the dogs at home, I would suggest staying at the Flamingo or Harrah's. Most of the other resorts are pretty good. The Edgewater had a facelift. I hear that the Colorado Belle needs some updating. The only downside to the Ramada Express, most rooms don't have a river view.

We've beem going to Laughlin since 1993, 3-4 times a year, so we're very familiar with the area.

Good Luck